Trust

Rust *On Hiatus till late May 2013*

G.O rested his head on the steering wheels, the questions piling in his head is stressing him out, he could feel his rage rising. He had a hard morning to start with and now the sight of Seungyeon and Joon walking side by side kept appearing in his head over and over again, moreover, the thought of them keeping their relationship from him added to his resentment. Since Joon is here to stay by Seungyeon's side, he see no point why he should linger around longer. Just when G.O lifted his head from the wheel to leave, he saw things that he should not have seen. Seungyeon was in the arms of Joon. Patience sure has got its own limit, G.O could take no more, got off his car and stomped towards them.

"What do you think you are doing?" G.O pushed Joon onto the ground.
G.O was so fast that Suengyeon got a shock from what just happened before her, she quickly helped Joon up. "What are you doing Byunghee?"
"Shouldn't I be the one asking? What were the two of you doing? Dating? Behind my back?"
Joon got up from the ground and pushed G.O hard on his shoulders, "Do you think I would really do that?!"
G.O went straight for Joon's collar, he pulled Joon so close G.O could feel his breath. "I saw it with my bare eyes, don't try to pretend like nothing happened."

Before Joon could even react to G.O interrogation, Seungyeon landed a slap on G.O. G.O gradually release Joon's collar, he was completely taken aback. His slowly shifted his gaze to Seungyeon, tears are already pouring down her cheeks. That sight of her crying hurts him more than the stinging sensation from the slap.

"Jung Byunghee," She called, her voice trembling so much from the crying. "If you think I'm this kind of girl, fine." She sniffed. "We're through." With that, Seungyeon ran away from the scene. She could not believe that G.O would think that she would be cheating on him behind his back, especially at times like that, when trust is the most important factor. She had given him all the trust, but it seems like she got nothing in return. G.O's accusation shot through her heart, pain she felt was beyond what words could describe.

"What are you waiting for? Go after her!" Joon demanded.
"You can do the job." G.O just stood there like a statue, staring blankly at where Seungyeon was standing a few seconds ago. Though he wanted so much to go after Seungyeon but his alter ego overpowered him.
"Hyung!" Joon was getting a little impatient with G.O. "Do you have the slightest idea what Seungyeon just went through? She almost got herself disfigured by your fans!"
G.O turned and shot Joon a serious look. He had no idea that Seungyeon got into trouble because of him, he had not expect things to take place so fast. "But the two of you were hugg.."
"She fell, babo!" Joon interrupted. "That's why I was holding her!"
"Jin... Jinjja?"
"I can't believe this G.O, we've known each other since our trainee years, and you think I would just ruin our friendship for a girl? I met her a few times, I admit I do have feelings for her at the beginning, but you came into the picture first. All she cared about was you. You, Jung Byunghee. Even when she had faced danger, all she cared about was you. And look at what you've just done to her."

G.O felt like an idiot, he should not have jumped straight into conclusion. Without even saying a single word to Joon, G.O sprinted towards the direction where Seungyeon went, hoping that he would be ablt to catch up to her.

"Yahh!" Joon shouted to G.O. "Noel jinjja babo da!!!!!!" He smiled after shouting to G.O. Joon felt so relieved seeing G.O going after Seungyeon. He would not want to have any misunderstandings between him and G.O, they belong to a team after all. As much as he likes Seungyeon, he would not do anything to hurt G.O and hurt their friendship at the same time. They came together to fulfill a single dream, it is hard to find someone with the same passion and working hard together for the same goal. Joon treasure G.O as a friend, as a hyung.

G.O was searching everywhere fratically, Seungyeon's 'we're through' kept ringing in his head, he felt like he could go berserk at any moment if he fail to find her. He must have been crazy to have accuse Seungyeon and Joon. He felt so bad for hurting Seungyeon, this has got to be the first time he made her cry, and it has to be the last time. He could not forgive himself for allowing his emotion to take control of his actions. He had ran passed shops after shops but Seungyeon was no where to be seen. He was panting so badly he had to stop for a while. He pulled out his cellphone and speed dialed her number only to hear the the computerised receiver's voice. He got so anxious he was on the verge of throwing his phone.

He tried to calm down a little and began his search again, but something caught his eye. He turned towards the empty field and saw a girl squatting at the corner crying. He was certain it was Seungyeon. He ran towards her and pulled her into his arms. Seungyeon tried to struggle out of his grip, however G.O held her tighter, so afraid if he let her slip out of his arms, he would lose her forever.

"Please, don't go. I'm sorry," G.O begged, "I shouldn't have said those things. So many things happened, my mind was in a mess. I'm so sorry." G.O kept on apologising.
"Let me go!" Seungyeon still crying and struggling.
"Seungyeonie please."
"Don't call my name!" She finally managed to break free from G.O. "Do you know how worried I was after I saw the news? Do you know how afraid I was when I got confronted by the scary girls back in the alley just now?" More tears came flowing down Seungyeon's cheeks, she wiped it with the back of her hands.
"I'm sorry, I know I'm in the wrong, but please Seungyeonie, forgive me." G.O tried to reach out for Seungyeon's hand, but she shook his hand off.
"I told you we're done. We're throu..." Before she could finish, G.O lips landed on Seungyeon's. It happened so fast that Seungyeon could not respond in time. She tried to push G.O away but to no avail. His lips felt so gentle, so sweet. Emotions flooded through her mind, she started to realise she wanted him more than she had thought, she did not want to get herself hurt again that was why she had suggested the break, though she knew deep in her that she loves him. Their lips locked together perfectly, like a key to a chest, the salty tears that spilled from her eyes mingled with the sweetness of their kiss. G.O broke apart and looked at Seungyeon with deep longing eyes, he brought her into another hug, this time, Seungyeon wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Don't leave me, I need you." G.O cried. "I'm being such a fool for hurting you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you got into danger. I've failed to be a good boyfriend. I thought was fighting hard for us back in Jtune, but I overlooked your safety. And... and when I saw Joon and you being so close, I thought I was going to lose you."
"Babo..." Seungyeon mumbled.
"Mwo..."
"Babo! Joon and I are just friends." Seungyeon exclaimed.
G.O let go of the hug and pouted like a child.
"Don't ever doubt me again okay? It hurts here when you do that." Seungyeon pointed at the left of her chest.
G.O nodded with guilt.
"And if Joon did not come in time to stop the fans, I could have been.."
"What did they do to you? Did they hurt you?" G.O cut Seungyeon off.
"No," Seungyeon assured, realising she had subconciously revealed too much and caused G.O to worry about the matter. "I'm okay, I'm sure they didn't mean it." She did not want to include the fact about the threats and the acid involved. The girls are still his fans after all, she didn't want him to have any negative feelings towards them.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."
"Don't be silly, it's not like you can just stick by me all the time." Seungyeon wanted to turn and walk back to the ice cream parlour but she limped when she felt a sharp pain on her knee.
"Are you okay?" G.O hurried to help Seungyeon. He saw a big fresh wound on her right knee, it was then that he rememebered Joon was saying something about Seungyeon falling, guilt strike him once again. Joon really meant well when he had his arms around Seungyeon. "Does it hurt?" G.O asked.
"It's okay, I can still walk." Seungyeon said.
Without hesitation, G.O squatted down with his back facing Seungyeon.
"Mwo yah?"
"Climb on, I'll piggyback you back to your shop."
"What?!"
"Ppali.." G.O grabbed one of her hands and slung her onto his back.

After making Seungyeon to climb onto his back, G.O stood up and began walking steadily. Their bodies are so close it made Seungyeon felt a little shy. She hugged onto G.O, treasuring this moment of closeness. She wanted to be angry at him for a longer time, but she could not bring herself to do so.

"What do you mean by fighting hard for us back at Jtune?" Seungyeon asked.
"Eotteoke?" G.O asked. "Sajangnim wants us to stop seeing eachother."
Seungyeon felt her heart sank when she heard that. "Does that mean..."
"It doesn't mean anything." G.O interrupted.
"What are you saying?"
"I told Sajangnim that I will not comply to his request. The rest of the members wouldn't want me to give up too, though I don't know how long it's gonna take to stabalise everything, but I know it'll be worthwhile to fight for it."
"Byunghee... Gomawo."
"For?"
"I'm just a normal girl."
"What do you mean you're just a normal girl? You're not just anyone to me, you're special."
Seungyeon could not have felt happier. "Mianhe, for acting up so much just now. I didn't know you were going through so much stress."
"Seungyeonie..."
"Hmm?"
"Am I too selfish to keep you by my side?"
"What do you mean?"
"The fans.. I didn't know they would..."
"Then in that case wouldn't I be the selfish one? G.O should belong to everyone, but now he's mine."
G.O let out a slight laugh. "It's weird to hear you call me G.O, stop saying that."
"Oppa, why don't you want me to call you by G.O?"
"That's my stage name, you're not just a colleague or a fan, calling me by my real name makes me feel closer to you."

They finally reached the ice cream parlour after a long walk, G.O put Seungyeon down on the chair and Gyuri immediately ran out of the counter after seeing the huge patch of wound on her best friend's knee.

"Joon brought the grocery back and said the two of you went for a talk. How did you get this?" Gyuri looked at the open wound.
"I accidentally tripped." Seungyeon answered.
G.O brougt a small pail of clean water and a cloth and began cleaning the wound. "Where is the first aid kit?" He asked Gyuri.
"It's okay, I can do it myself." Seungyeon insisted.
"No! Sit down. I'll go get it." Gyuri demanded.

G.O treated her wound carefully while Seungyeon just watch. G.O did it so gently and his seriousness mesmerised Seungyeon. She got so engrossed watching him when suddenly a stinging pain brought her back to reality, she winced a little. G.O got a little shock from her reaction.

"Did I hurt you?" He quickly asked.
"No... " Seungyeon tried to act as if it was nothing.
G.O put a bandage over the wound and smiled at his own work. "Done."
Seungyeon tried standing up though it hurts a little. "Gomawo.."
G.O patted on Seungyeon's head. "Be a little more careful next time, I hope it doesn't leave a scar on you." He pouted.
"Even if she has a scar I bet you will still want her." Gyuri shouted from the counter.
"Yah.. Am I a toy or something?" Seungyeon protested. Gyuri and G.O laughed at how adorable Seungyeon could get.

G.O's phone came ringing through the laughters, he took it out and saw that the call is from Seungho.

"Oh, Seungho yah, Wae?"
"Yah, where are you? Sajangnim wants to see us."
"I'm at Seungyeon's shop, is it really that urgent?"
"What do you think? Ppali wa.." Seungho said.
"Arasso......" G.O answered unwillingly.

"Wae?" Seungyeon asked the moment he hang up the call.
"I have to go back to the office, Sajangnim wants to see us."
Seungyeon became worried when she heard that the chairman wants to see them. She bit her lips and nodded as she watch G.O returned the first aid kit to Gyuri.
"Don't worry okay, I'll call you when I'm done. Drop me a message when you get home okay." G.O said, feeling a little sick knowing that he has to face with the reality back in the office.
"Arasso." Seungyeon nodded again.

G.O gave Seungyeon a peck on her forehead and hurried out of the store. Seungyeon limped towards the counter and rested her head on it, her eyes following Gyuri as she pack the groceries into place.

"Aigoo.. Our Seungyeonie, are you suffering from love sick? He just left a minute ago." Gyuri teased.
"Yah, you're the one that's sick." She went into the counter clean up the used cutleries, ignoring Gyuri and her teasings.

*****

The blaqies are playing around in the practice room while waiting for G.O's return. Seungho and Cheondoong were dancing to some break dance, Mir is playing around with Seungho's iPad in the corner of the room and Joon is doing some weight lifting.

"Hyung, do you know why Sajangnim wants to see us all of a sudden?" Mir asked Joon.
"Molla.." Joon replied in between his breathing while lifting the weight.
"Is it about G.O hyung?"
Joon put away his dumbbell and let out a sigh.
"Wae-yo hyung? Why are you sighing? Something happened?"
"G.O and I sort of fought earlier on."
"What?!" Mir shouted.
Cheondoong and Seungho stopped fooling around and looked at Joon.
"What happened?" Seungho's leader spirit is acting up.
"It was a misunderstanding, between us and Seungyeon." Joon explained. "He thought we were dating behind his back."
"And then?" Seungho pressed on.
"But we've sort of cleared the misunderstandings, I hope Seungyeon wasn't angry at him."
"They should be fine, G.O said he's with Seungyeon when I called." Seungho said.
"Hyung, you went to look for Seungyeon just now?" Cheondoong asked
Joon nodded.
"You two knew each other before?" Cheondoong continued asking,
Joon nodded again.
"How can you not tell us?" Mir questioned.
"Because I don't think it's important?" Joon blurted.

The door of the practice room sprang open and the four of them turn and saw G.O. Seungho stood up from the group and walked towards G.O, he grabbed G.O by the shoulder and walked him out of the room.
"Jihoon hyung and I spoke to Sajangnim." Seungho told him.
"Mwo?!"
"We wanted to talk him out into allowing the relationship, Jihoon hyung helped a lot, now Sajangnim wants to discuss with us about the things that we have to do next."
"Jinjja? You mean he allows us to date?"
"I guess so?" Seungho shrugged his shoulders.

Seungho walked back into the room and told the rest of the boys to head to the chairman's office before he come to get them. G.O still could not believe that his Sajangnim would approve the relationship, Rain and Seungho must have put in a lot of effort in persuading him. Having a mentor and a leader who are so supportive made him feel that he needs to work harder make their effort worthwhile. Though there is a high chance of G.O getting the approval from the chairman, the walked with a heavy heart towards the office. When they entered the chairman's room, his stern face greeted them, none of them dare to speak up. The chairman made them sit across him, G.O sat right in front of him.

"The reason for this meeting is to let you all know the importance of your job as a singer." The Jason started giving his 'lecture' to the blaqies. "Jihoon came to see me regarding your matter." He pointed at G.O. G.O dare not look him in the eyes. "I've given some thought about it, I will allow this thing to carry on but," He paused at look at G.O. "You either have to declare to the media that you and the girl you are dating are just friends, OR, declare that you are really dating and bear the responsilities of the outcome."
"I..." G.O looked at the boys.
"If you choose to declare that you guys are friends, you'll have to go really low profile about the relationship and make sure nothing like this will happen again." Jason explained. "But, if you choose to say the truth, you'll face the fact that there is a high chance and losing a portion of your fans, and not to mention the popularity of the group. No doubt that if the news will definitely bring awareness to Mblaq, but this awareness is not a favourable one, at least in my point of view it isn't."
G.O remained silent. Either way he would be pulling someone down. If he chose to deny the relationship, he let Seungyeon and himself down, if he choose to declare, he might put the name of Mblaq at stake.
"Declare." Seungho said.
Jason raised one eyebrow and looked at Seungho.
"Majayo Sajangnim, I agree that G.O hyung should declare it too." Cheondoong voiced out.
"Neh, no matter what, we are all here to support hyung!" Mir chorused.
"I think the negative awareness that Sajangnim is saying, it's not going to last long, there will be new news everyday, soon people will forget about it. I have faith in A+." Joon said.
"I wanna know what you think." Jason looked at G.O. "The decision lies on you."
 

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Did you guys wait long again? What will G.O say? Don't misunderstand Joon in the previous chapter, he is a good friend, good dongsaeng. :) I am going a bit out of words to say.. lol. nonetheless, I LOVE YOU GUYS. everytime i see the viewcount increase after I post something it makes me smile. Though my subscribers are not increasing. But at least people notice. I'm doing this for the first time, if there is anything you guys dont like or whatever you all think should be the way you can comment and let me know, i'll try and work things better. My language is deteriorating. I haven't been working on my english for years. Please pardon my limitation in the words I use. lol.

P.S: I was too lazy to proofread again. T_T sorry for any mistake made.

Saranghae~

87Line! my otp. Did you see? G.O had a 87Line towel on his shoulder! <3

mrskwonyoora : Yah... the human juice thing is disgusting. LOL. u go drink your G.D dont even think of touching G.O lol! thanks for guiding me through parts of the story~~ lub u.

mydark-angel122 : Here's the update! enjoy!! <3

KaRain : Haha! it surely isnt due to overworked! hahahaha. I have been through very few relationship and not really good ones to know how a sweet relationship should progress. Is the kiss scene okay??????? And Joon shouldnt have any bad motive, he just purely likes Seungyeon but has never thought of hurting G.O at the same time. >"< I dont knowwwwww did i explain it right? hahahahaha.

syluv247 : Yes, Seungyeon only think of G.O. you're right! haha. thanks for your support! <3

naznew : Yep! Joon, G.O and Seungyeon 'fought'! haha. I hope you've enjoyed this chapter! :D