The Day They Met.

Rust *On Hiatus till late May 2013*

After bowing and showing their gratitudes to the production team of Inkigayo, MBlaq put an end to their "Y" promotions. Although it was tiring for the boys but the experience they had gained from it is priceless.

"Let's go for a sumptuous meal! JOON'S TREAT!! KAJA~" Seungho shouted, followed by waves of cheers coming from the members as they exit their waiting room in SBS.

"AH WAE?! WAEE??!" Lee Joon protested loudly but it came across as if no one is paying attention to him. "Aish. Jincha! AH HYUNG YOU ARE THE OLDEST SHOULDN'T YOU BE THE ONE TREATING US?" yet no one responds as they make their way to the carpark where their van is. "Hyung... don't forget your iPad is with me...." Joon threatened as he brings out the iPad from his tote bag.

Seungho turn back and shot a deadly glare at Joon the very moment he heard the word "iPad". Poor Joon stood rooted to the ground, totally afraid of the strong-Yang-leader-glare. "iPad with me...... and i shall return it to you~" Joon startled as he walks towards Seungho and hands him the gadget.

"Stop whining Joon, i'll treat instead" G.O suggested.

"Yeah!! Fur hyung is still the best!" Joon ran and gave G.O a bear hug.

"Yah. Get off me. Kaja.." G.O pushed Joon away and heads into the van.

It was a rather quiet journey, the boys had fallen asleep in the van as it slowly approach their favourite Samgyupsal restaurant in Dongdaemun. Bear Hyung (Mblaq's manager) could not bear to wake the precious boys up but he knew had to, if not they would be starving in their dreams. He got down from his driver seat, opened the door at the side of the van and exposed Cheondung to the light from the outside. He rubbed his eyes "Are we there already?" he said sleepily. "Yes, quick wake the rest up." Bear Hyung said as he walked to the opposite side of the van to wake Mir up.

Everyone got out of the van looking as if they were sleep deprived. "Alright, I have an errant to run, I need to get going." Bear Hyung said as he hurried back into the van.

"But!!" before Mir could finish his words, his manager already closed the door and drove off. Mir turned to look at the rest of them, "but, how are we going to back from here..."

"I guess we have to resort to taking a cab then." said G.O, Seungho shrugged his shoulder and led the rest into the restaurant.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After devouring all the meat on their table, Seungho let out a loud burp. Everyone turned and looked at him and soon they broke out into laughters. "What? what..? Aren't you all humans too? Don't tell me you guys don't burp." Seungho said in a matter of fact tone. This caused Joon's laughter to grow even louder. "Alright, dessert time! This time it's on Joon. No buts." Joon immediately went silent upon hearing his leader's words.

"YEAH ICE CREAM~" Mir could not hide his excitement. "I know a perfect place around this area. Come on! I'll guide the way"

"Yah.. did I agree to treat?" Joon protested, only to recieve the deadly glare from Seungho again. "Arrasso! Arrasso!" Joon held his hands near his face as if Seungho is going to attack him any second.

"Here it is!" Mir pointed to the stand-alone shophouse painted in shades of baby blue with long windows from the ceiling to the floor of shophouse.

"Whoa... This place is so cool..." Cheondung exclaimed. "How did you manage to find it?"

"I have my ways of course!" Mir said proudly.

"Save the talking to yourself man, I'm already drooling. Let's go!" G.O dragged Mir and Cheondung with both his hands and enter the ice cream palour, Joon and Seungho follow suit.

The boys settled down at one of the round tables on the right side of the shop, never taking their eyes off all the ice cream displayed in the glass fridge along the counter. The shop was empty, probably because of its location.

"Welcome!" Just then a cute lady popped out from beneath the counter. A gasp of shock was heard from the boys. They saw the girl's eyes grew wider. "Omona! MBlaq!" She said as she turned her back towards them and start tidying up her attire. "Eotteokhaji?"

Upon seeing the lady's discomposure, G.O approached the counter. "Chogiyo, Neol gwenchana?"

She took a deep breath and turned to face G.O, "Ne. I'm fine." The moment their eyes met, their cheeks flushed bright pink. She immediately look down to avoid G.O's gaze, G.O felt a gush of embarrassment as he rubbed the back of his neck. He notice the silver nametag the girl has on the left of her chest on her uniform. "Seungyeon?" G.O read out her name. "Eh? how did you..." Seungyeon looked up. G.O points at her nametag sheepishly.

"WWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOWWWWW~~~~~~~" the screams coming from the rest at the back totally broke the little world  Seungyeon and G.O was in, sending awkwardness to the both of them. "Kekekekekek~" The mocking made G.O blushed even harder.

"Oh, how can i help you?" Seungyeon quickly salvage the situation.

"A CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PLEASE~" Mir shouted, grinning widely. "Two scoops of Tiramisu!" Lee Joon followed.

"Chocolate waffle and Tiramisu, anything else?" Seungyeon asked.

G.O turned back and the rest shook their heads. "Guess that'll be it." he said with a smile on his face.

"Alright, take a seat, i'll serve it in a while." Seungyeon turned to prepare their orders.

G.O slowly retreated back to where the rest are seating. "Oh~ I sense sparks~" Lee Joon teased his hyung. "Yah. Lee Joon. You better keep your mouth shut before i order the most exive ice cream on the menu." G.O defensed. Lee Joon was totally defeated.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

That very night, while the rest were soundly asleep from the long and tiring day, G.O is still wide awake, tossing around in his bed. He could not understand what he is going through now. The images of Seungyeon kept flashing up in his mind, "Do I have a crush on her? But it's only such short meeting..." He started questioning himself. He had never felt such strong feelings before. His past relationships started because the other party initiated. This time, it's different. Probably he really did have a crush on her. But he knew he could not afford to fall in love, he could not bear to hurt a delicate girl like Seungyeon. He struggled so hard to fall asleep...

 

_________________________________________________________________________
A/N

This is my first story. If you ever chance upon here, thanks for reading.
and also do comment. :) I hope i'm still doing fine as a starter. Cheers!
A+ rocks. Mblaq rocks!