Chapter 32

Once a FANBOY, always a FANBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN POV

Days passed by real quickly especially with Ryeowook around. Even with my busy schedules we make sure to spend time with each other especially during weekends.          FLASHBACK......       "Baby, I'm tired... I don't want to go to the studio. Let's just stay here all day. Besides its Saturday!"   Ryeowook and I were still in bed cuddling each other when Heechul hyung barge into the room and told me that I only have 30 minutes to prepare for my rehearsal.   "Babe, you know you can't stay here all day. It's your comeback remember? You can't slack at this point. Come on we need to get up or else both of us will be deaf with all the yelling from Heechul hyung."    "Let him be! My body is not cooperating anymore. I'm a SINGER yet they made me dance for eight hours! I look stupid trying to keep up with those steps they called SIMPLE!! Please baby, don't give me to that diva hyung of mine!"   Ryeowook look up to me and cutely pinch my nose.   "Just keep in mind that you're gonna do that for your fans. They'll be happy to see you dance. And you don't look stupid, you're PERFECT."   I bent down and capture his small and irresistible lips. It's supposed to be an innocent one but I couldn't help myself to deepen the kiss especially when I heard his soft -almost inaudible- moan! I will never get enough of those moans of Ryeowook, its like a beautiful harmony that only me will be able to hear it. The kiss is getting more sloppy, both our hands are roaming around. Touching and feeling each other. I'm about to put my hand inside his pajamas but he immediately stopped me.   "Hold it babe! We can't do it now. Heechul hyung is waiting."   "Baby! Haven't you heard about morning ? It'll be amazing!"   "Let's try it some other time, okay? Right now we need to get up. Come on babe!"   "Alright! But you will come and watch me dance. How about that?"   "Sounds good! But hey I haven't cook something for breakfast. You prepare yourself babe. I'll just go downstairs to cook."   He quickly get up from my side, pecked my lips and stormed out from our room.   -----*****-----    "Good morning again maknae!" Heechul hyung's voice rang across the kitchen.   "Hyung! It's early in the morning yet your voice is kind of... annoying already! Can you tone it down a little bit?"   I said while sipping a cup of hot chocolate prepared by Wookie.   "And why is that? You must be immune with my voice by now!"    "I know hyung but my Wookie is not."   I turn to see Ryeowook who's busy transferring the pancakes from the pan to the plate. He unhooked his purple apron and walk his way towards us with hot stack of pancakes on his hand. He served it to us and quickly went to our room to take a bath.    When my little boyfriend is out of our sight, Heechul hyung look at me with his cat-like eyes with an evil grin on his blemish free face.   "You're madly inlove with him, aren't you?" he said while munching his pancake like a little kid.   "You can say that hyung. I'm happy I'm his man."   "But you know there's a limitation with you dating another man."   "What do you mean hyung?" I dropped my fork with a thud.    "Kyuhyun-ah, you are a rookie singer. We can't stand to loose the momentum just because you're inlove."   "Meaning?"   "Keep your relationship with him... secret. A forbidden secret."   "Hyung!"   "It's not like I'm a wicked step mother here, right? I just want you to be MORE careful."   "I guess you're right hyung. But hyung can you promise me something?"   "Sure. What is it?"   "Help me protect him."   "Alright! Its a deal."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter