Chapter 27

Once a FANBOY, always a FANBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KYUHYUN POV

The program went smoothly with me being so much focused on Victoria. I didn't want to ignore Ryeowook but its part of my plan, MY EVIL PLAN I should say. And Vic comply to be my accomplice. She's a great friend isn't she?

After the program ended, Victoria invited us for dinner and even though Ryewook is not comfortable with her being around he agreed to join us. Thanks to my convincing powers!

When we reached the parking lot I immediately open the passenger's seat for Victoria. I make sure Ryeowook would see it. And he did. I can say that he's shock with it for he always occupy the seat beside me.

"I hope you won't mind, Ryeowook-ah." I said when he stopped to open the back door.

"It's o-okay." he answered plainly and went inside the car.

As I walked to the driver's seat I grinned with the thought that my plan is working perfectly. It's not that I doubted my boyfriend's love for me, I know he loves me. Let's just say that I want some THRILL. How much thrill you ask, well it depends on how much Ryeowook can take. I filled my lungs with enough air and open the door on my side. The two were having a small talk but stopped when they saw me.

"Oppa, will you please start your engine now? You see we're both hungry!" Victoria said.

"Impatient much Vic? Hahaha!"

She didn't answer instead he rolled her eyes in a very cute way. I chuckle with her action and started driving away from the building and into the restaurant.

-----*****-----

We are now seated on our table and waiting for our food when Victoria's voice surprised the quiet boy beside me.

"Ryeowook oppa, Kyu oppa told me that you're good in speaking Mandarin? Have you been to China or Taiwan?"

He look up to Victoria and utter,

"I haven't but I have a Chinese friend back in college, he's name is Zhoumi. He teached me how to speak Mandarin."

"Is that so? You're a good student I suppose. Kyu oppa is a terrible student! I tried to teach him when were still trainees but he's not interested in it so I give up."

"Hey! I tried remember? Don't make me look bad infront of Ryewook. You weird wide eyed China girl!"

"Yah!! I told you not to call me that!!"

"Since when I follow your orders?"

"You would or else you'll be the one who'll pay this dinner!"

I stick my tounge out and shut my evil mouth. After that Victoria excused herself for she will be using the restroom. When she's out of our sight, I reached for Wookie's hand under the table, squeezing it lightly for I know he'll explode any minute now.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Y-yeah."

"You sure? I noticed you back in the studio, you're not yourself. You're not talking to me either. What's the matter?" I should be awarded with this acting skills of mine don't you think? Hahaha!

"I-I'm just tired Kyu. That's all."

"Do you want to go home already? We can tell Vic that you're not feeling well and just have this dinner cancelled. Or maybe schedule it some other time."

"No Kyu. I told you I'm fine."

"But you don't look fine! I feel you're hiding something from me!"

"Cho Kyuhyun! You know I can't and will not keep something from you! I-I'm just..."

Our conversation was interrupted when the waiter came in to serve our food.

"I'll go and check on Vic. I'll be back." I excused myself and walk to the small hallway that leads to the restroom. I'm about to knock on the ladies when the door opened and a shocked Victoria came out.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?"

"I need you to help me, Vic."

"What kind of help do you need oppa?"

"I want you to be more sweet to me infront of Wookie."

"W-what? But why?"

"I want him to be jealous."

"WHY?"

"Aish!! You ask too much questions china girl. Can you help me or not?"

She chuckle and nodded.

"Good! So come on?" I let him by pass me but was surprise when she abruptly stop and turn to face me. Those huge dark orbs were full of questions, curious questions I should say.

"Do you like Ryeowook oppa?" she ask.

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I don't like him. I LOVE him. And if you're gonna ask if were together, the answer is YES. Anymore questions?"

She smile sheepishly and reach a hand to ruffle my hair.

"No more. You picked a nice guy oppa. I'm happy for you!"

"I know. Now continue walking. I just want my boyfriend to get jealous and not starve him to death!"

-----*****-----

When we get back to our table, Ryeowook was quietly staring outside the window.

"Were back!" I said energetically, ignoring the sad eyes I saw when Ryeowook look up to us.

'I'M SORRY BABY.'

"Sorry to keep you waiting, oppa." Victoria apologizes to the smaller man who's more agitated now than moments ago.

"It's o-okay. Lets just eat." he said with a small smile on his face.

We started eating AWKWARDLY. Vic and I exchange meaningful glances, giving her the cue to act as what we talked about minutes ago.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter