Chapter 29

Once a FANBOY, always a FANBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RYEOWOOK POV

Kyuhyun's car pulled to a stop infront of Yesung and Sungmin hyung's shared apartment. I look at the man beside me who's busy fixing his hair. A smile lit my face as I fix his bangs, removing it away from his eyes.     "I shouldn't be nervous right baby?" he said.   "Of course. They already knew about us Kyu no need to worry." I assure him.   "B-but..."   "But what?"   "I haven't seen my dermatologist that's why this marks are difficult to you know... hide this days."    "They won't mind those acne marks, Kyu. If they do I'll take care of them. No one can insult you aside from me. Hahaha!"   "Yah Kim Ryeowook!"   "Calm down tiger! I'm just joking! Come on! They're already waiting for us."   With that we both stepped out of the car and went inside the building and to the elevator. Luckily only the two of us were inside. I push the 12th floor button and immediately the elevator door close.   "Baby, since I already met your parents and now your friends can I ask you something? Well aside from the kiss of course."   "Sure babe. What is it that you want?"   "Let's meet Ahra!"   "When? Is she coming here?"   "No baby. Let's go to Austria and meet her there. It can also be a vacation for us!"   "B-but Kyu we can't... I mean... how? We can't leave just like that. Your fans... KTR... My students... Can we plan this -meet Ahra/vacation thing- first?"   "That's UNFAIR!! How come you don't want to meet my noona? She's nice and loves shopping just like you. I'm sure you'll be good together. Let's meet her Wookie-ah. Please?"   "I really want to meet her but we can't do it in a snap. Please understand our situation first. You'll be having your comeback soon and in line with that you'll gonna have other activities like guestings, live performances, and even have your first concert."   "But Wookie..." he stomped his foot and whined like a 5-year old kid.   "Stop acting like a kid Kyu! I said we will. But not now. End of discussion. If you're gonna complain forget your kiss."   He did shut his mouth and kept quiet until we arrive at our destination. We walk side by side in complete silence until we reach YeMin's front door. I knock couple of times and within seconds a munching Hyukjae came face to face with us.   "Hyukie!!"   "Angel! I'm glad you made it. Come in. Oh hi Kyuhyun-ah!"   He greet Kyuhyun who's standing behind me.   "Hi Eunhyuk-ah. Nice to see you again."   "You're waiting for Donghae hyung? He's busy with his girls again? Hahaha!"   "NO! He's not! Don't start with me Kim Ryeowook!"   "Hahahaha!! Yah right! Whatever you say Lee Hyukjae."   After taking off our shoes we settled ourselves on the couch as Hyukie goes back to -I guess- the kitchen.    "Hey..."   Silence.   "I'm sorry Kyu."   Silence.   "I guess you're not in the mood to talk to me right now. I'll just go to the kitchen to get some drinks. I'll be back."   Since I know he won't answer me, I disappointedly stood up and was about to walk to the kitchen when he hold my wrist making me stop and turn around.   "No. I should be the one saying sorry to you. I'm sorry Wookie-ah. You're right! We need to plan everything first before going there."   "I'm glad you understand it know."   "Baby..."   "Hmmm?"   "I'm hungry."   "I knew it! Hahaha! Wait here I'll check the food in the kitchen."   "I'll come with you."   "Are you sure? You will be surprise to see a different side of your little bunny."   "A scary one?"   "Close to that."   "A-ahh. I guess I'll just stay here."   "Silly! Hahaha!"    He pecked my lips and say,   "I'll get my reward tonight..."   A naughty smile curved on his lips as I walk away towards the kitchen.   -----*****-----   "Hyungs!!!!!"   The moment I step in the kitchen my voice rang out that made my hyungs and Hyukjae jumped in surprise.   "Wookiee!"   They run to me and envelope me to a bone-crashing hug. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter