Chapter 21

Once a FANBOY, always a FANBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN POV

When Wookie left me at the living room the first thing that comes to my mind is to "inspect" some random photo albums my eyes caught from the last time I went here. My curiosity over powers my rational thinking. I reached for a blue book-styled album with a gold line around it. When I open it, the caption somewhat touched my heart.   "TOGETHER TILL THE END"   The first page is filled with Wookie's baby pictures and I -guess- the other child is Eunhyuk. It was organized from first grade until when they are in senior high. They are really the BEST OF FRIENDS. After scanning EunWook's album, I choose another one. This time the caption reads,   "MY TREASURES"   Unlike the first album which is well organized this one is different. I saw random pictures taken inside a cafeteria, in a music hall, at YeMin's cafe, Jeju Island, and at the beach. It's still Wookie and Eunhyuk with the addition of Sungmin and Yesung hyung and another guy I'm not familiar with.   'THEY MUST HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR YEARS.'   Upon seeing this pictures I learned that being overly jealous is a NO NO.   'WOOKIE IS RIGHT. THIS ATTITUDE OF MINE WILL NEVER BRING ANY GOOD FOR THE BOTH OF US. BUT WHAT WILL I DO?! HE'S TOO LOVING FOR HIS OWN GOOD. I ALWAYS FEEL SOMEONE WILL STEAL HIM AWAY FROM ME. ESPECIALLY NOW THAT HE'S NOT YET MINE. ARGHH! WAKE UP CHO KYUHYUN! YOU MIGHT LOOSE HIM IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS! WOOKIE-AH, WOULD YOU STILL LOVE ME EVEN THOUGH I'M LIKE THIS?'   As I continue flipping through the pages, a smile creep up on my face. When the five of them are together they seemed very happy. I felt my heart being wretched. I myself didn't have a single friend by my side when I needed one.   It was only me and Ahra. We practically grew up standing next to each other. Supporting each other. When I decided to become a singer she was the one who encouraged me to go on even our parents -especially our father- was against it. Her support is 110%. More than enough for me to surpassed all the hardships during my training days.   A tear threatened to fall upon recalling this certain phase of my life but I managed to blinked it off.    The last picture is I think the BEST of all the ones in this album. They are all dressed in their purple April Fools Day shirt. Back facing the camera.   (A/N: Let's just say this is their arrangement in the picture. From left to right.)   Yesung - LEE 15 Donghae - KIM 24 Ryeowook - LEE 04 Hyukjae - LEE 01 Sungmin - KIM 21     'ADDING CHO 03 IS ACCEPTABLE, RIGHT?'   I heard a door being shut. Wookie will be here any minute. I neatly put back the album to its original position and mischeviously pretended to be asleep. Playing a "sweet" prank with him will not cause any serious damage isn't?!    I felt the couch sunk when the older one took a seat on the top most part where he gently carried my head and placed it on his lap. He put away my bangs and plant a kiss on my forehead.   "Cho Kyuhyun, you can hear me right? I'm sorry if I'm not able to say this to you when you're awake. You know I am not as brave as you. Babe, I want to thank you for loving me. You could've chosen a better partner, but you choose me. I know I will not be a perfect partner but I will try. I will try my best to love you as much as you love me. You may not hear the word YES tonight but you will... Believe me, you will..."   His confession is not as vague as what I expected. It is simple yet very touching. The way his voice tremble makes it more heart warming.   'OH HOW I LOVE THIS MAN!'   I felt his breathing becomes heavy, maybe he's asleep already. I let another minute passed and slowly let my eyes open to search for Wookie's sleeping figure. I can't helped but smile upon realizing how lucky I am to be in love with this man.   He's not perfect. He's too girly for a man. His not that tall. He had small hands. But he's a very good cook. He's motherly side can beat my own's. His dark brown eyes that can penetrate the deepest part of me. His lips. His love. His everything. For me it's all PERFECT. I'm not perfect either but having Ryeowook in my life would define my existence.    HE'S MY LIFE.   I caress his face and mumbled,   'YOU ALWAYS LOOK PEACEFUL WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING, WOOKIE-AH.'   I slowly get up from his lap, not wanting him to wake up. I slid my arm over his shoulder so his head can rest on mine. While doing it, he stir but didn't open his eyes. I stood still for a minute before proceeding. With our current position I can freely smell his hair and also have an access with his temple. I always find it romantic when I'm kissing either his temple or his forehead. Call me old-fashioned or anything but I loved it. Kissing him on the lips is another story though.    We stayed in that position for a while until I heard a knock on the door. I move my shoulder a bit for Wookie to wake-up. Thankfully he's easily be awaken. His blurred eyes starts to blink continuously as if trying to recognize me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter