Run To You

Living On the Block

 

Sam POV

 

   I raced down the hallway and into the elevator. I punched the sixth floor button and anxiously waited as it slowly ascended me to the floor.

   As the door began to slide away, I quickly slipped out and ran straight to the room. I hastily knocked on the door, shifting weight between my feet impatiently. My heartbeat fast, and not because of the running.

   The door opened and I looked up at P.O. standing there in the doorway. "Sam-?"

   I pushed him back into the room, closing the door behind us. "What are your feelings?" I demanded.

   P.O. just stood there before me and blinked. "My...feelings?"

   I nodded sharply. "Yeah, because at first I kind of thought you were into me with the constant flirting. But then you bail last night and Taeil tells me you gave up on me to make me happy. So what, you're seriously done? Because that doesn't make me happy!" I felt like a detective prodding at him with questions.

   He his lips and looked down at the floor. "I just thought if I pursued, it would be for nothing."

   I gawked at him. "Why do you say that?"

   "It was obvious you prefer Taeil hyung."

   I heaved a heavy sigh. "I thought so too, to be honest. But I'm here, aren't I?"

   There was a hint of a smile on P.O.'s face. "Why exactly are you here?"

   I stood there, shifting my weight from each foot again. Why was I there exactly? To get a confession? To confess myself? "I don't really know. I just...followed my heart here."

   Suddenly, he was embracing me tightly, and I returned the action. "I never actually gave up on you. Even if you did end up with Taeil hyung, I was planning on stealing you away."

   I smiled into his shoulder. "Oh you would? Even if I was perfectly happy with him?"

   P.O. nodded. "Of course. I'm selfish when it comes to you. You're mine." He squeezed me closer to him.

   I pulled away and looked him in the eye. "Oh am I? I don't remember you ever asking me to be yours..."

   P.O. clutched my waist tighter, prodding me in the sides with his fingers, making me giggle. "Alright then. I guess you do deserve an official proposal. So, Samantha, will you..." He paused for dramatic effect. "Be my...girlfriend?" He whispered.

   I sighed. "You know, it's very on the spot, I'll have to think about it." I teased.

   "Oh shut up." He teased back. "Leaning down, he pressed his lips to mine. In my head, this was my first kiss. Perfection. Sorry Jaehyo...

   When we parted, P.O. raised an eyebrow. "By the way, what happened to your neck?"

   I grimaced and nonchalantly hid the spot with my palm. "I slipped last night and landed on a door handle." I said like it could happen to anyone.

   P.O. just looked at me for a minute. "You klutz." He finally said with a chuckle, and I sighed in relief. Oh Jihoonie, it's a good thing you're pretty and talented, because you're just not that smart. "If I kiss it, will that make it feel better?"

   I bit my lip and smiled. "It just might..."I removed my hand and batted my eyelashes.

   He buried his face in my neck and left kisses all on my neck. I giggled at the slight touch of his lips on my skin. "Oh, by the way, now that we're together, will you sing for me now?" He said against my neck.

   The question took me by surprise. "Sing?" Just thinking about it made my heart beat faster. "B-But I thought we had already discussed this. I don't sing in front of people-"

   "No, you said you don't sing in public. But if you just sing for me, you won't feel so pressured."

   I beg to differ! I scoffed. "Yeah right! There'll be loads more pressure now!" I stepped away from him and bit my bottom lip.

   "Why do you say that?"

   "I'll be even more nervous now that we're together! No, just no, it's not going to happen." I crossed my arms and sat at the edge of the bed.

   P.O. sat next to me. "You'll change your mind sooner or later." He rested his chin on my shoulder. "And also, will you call me oppa from now on?"

   I turned and looked at him like he was crazy. "I call no one oppa! It sounds so...aegyo. It bothers me."

   "Pleeeeease?" He pleaded, digging his fingers into my sides, tickling me again. 

   I fell over backwards onto the bed in laughter. "STOP IT!" I scream, trying to kick him away.

   But he rolls on top of me, still maliciously tickling me like a madman. "Say it!"

   I try to take deep breathes in between laughter. "OPPA! OPPA!"

   "Now that's more like it!"

   "So stop tickling me, JIHOON!"

   "Noooope."

   "OPPA!"

 


 

This is not long AT ALL. That is so unlike me! But I felt like I shouldn't have written anything more.

It would've taken the magic of the moment away~

BTW I'm going for a new story! (It's Big Bang!) But don't worry, I'll still be working on this one! I promise.

You should go czech it out though...

I miss Zico ;A;