Ambiguity

Finding You

This chapter will be a hit or a miss. You will either love it or hate it. It's a totally different approach but I feel that it's appropriate to add it in Finding You since it's so...emotionally overwhelming. 

 

 

________Chapter 15: Ambiguity

 

 

“We’re living in our memories.”

 

The wind comes and whispers, “It’s sad.”

 

“I know.” Everyone knows. But when memories are the only things you have, you hold on tighter.

 

 

*~*

 

 

“People either suffer from lack of life or abundance of life.”

 

“I suffer from abundance of life.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Definitely, most definitely.” 

 

 

________Comments

 

Yup, that's it. That's the end of the chapter. I feel that it's needed to give you guys a break from everything that's happened. I feel like these two quotes fit almost every main character in the story and think that they deserve a break as well. 

With the mention of Airiss' father and the loss of Hyunseung is a big hit to her and this would affect the people around her. So it's time for you guys to recollect everything that's happened and sort out what your stance is in her life. Is Hyunseung right? Is she fitted to be with Hyunseung or is there someone else? What do you want to hapen? 

 

@Halimalikesrice: I actually had this chapter written out ages ago but prom and yearbook commitments got in the way. Deadlines really bring out the procrasinators in people, sigh and others have to pick up their slack ;o; Then I went to Vietnam for familial reasonings and came back a week ago. The good thing is that I started writing again. I just finished a chapter of Killing Butterflies and continued the next chapter of Finding You. I personally want to hear what your stance in the story so far is? 

 

I feel you about Doojoon being so distant but work is work! btw, how are you ? is it still summer break for you? :)