Unexpected Visitors.

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

That day after visiting Sunggyu, you walked around the school with permission from the school secretaries. When it was time for dismissal for the students, you waited in the parking lot by Sunggyu’s car and waited for him. He was allowed to leave early since there was no teachers’ conference for the day.

You bowed to some teachers who were departing and as well as the students who were leaving. A sigh escaped through your mouth as you remembered the incident with Seri. You tilted your head in confusion.

You wondered if Sunggyu would actually let her eat with him if you never went to visit him that day.

Sunggyu walked out of the school with his briefcase and noticed a figure leaning against his car. His lips curved into a smile and he took out his keys and pressed the unlock button. You snapped out of your thoughts by the sound of the car being unlocked. You pushed yourself off of the car when Sunggyu came to your side.

“Did you wait too long?” He asked as he put his briefcase in the back seat. “I was afraid that you left without saying goodbye.” He remembered when you stormed out of the classroom earlier at lunch.

“Ani.” You shook your head. He glanced to you and shut the back door. He walked up to you closing the gap in between the two of you as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

“Are you still mad?” He chuckled. You played around with his tie. “About what? That there is a chance that there could be student that is deeply in love with you? Nope, I’m not mad.” You shook your head casually as you lied.

“You’re mad.” He stated. He knew you were lying. You were his wife, what does he not know about you? “Seri may be in love with me but you should know that I can never return those feelings. You know why?” He asked as he raised his hand up to reveal the wedding ring that fit perfectly on his finger.

“Because I’m in love with Kim ~~~~~, my wife.” He smiled as his eyes smiled along as well. Your heart fluttered at his sweet words. You smiled along. “Oppa, you’re so sweet.” You chuckled. You pulled on his tie and kissed him in the lips. Just as the kiss was about get intense, the both of you pulled away and noticed some students giggling to themselves at the sight of you making out with their teacher. You didn’t know why but you blushed and chuckled along with Sunggyu.

“Let’s go pick up Minji.” Sunggyu suggested. You bit your lips. “Let’s do that.” You beamed as Sunggyu opened the door for you.

When the both of you went to go pick Minji up, the three of you headed home. Minji talked about her day while you and Sunggyu listened to her with a smile on your faces.

“Did Mommy and Gyu Appa have a good day?” Minji asked from the back.

“I had a great day Minji.” Sunggyu smiled  while keeping his eyes on the road.

“Mommy also had a great day until a stranger came and destroyed it.” You turned your head and glowered at Sunggyu hoping that he knew who that stranger was. Sunggyu looked at you and then shook his head.

“Was the stranger scary?” Minji innocently asked. “Oh! Very scary.” You nodded. *More like creepy.*

“Mommy, you should not talk to strangers!” She advised. “Yes, dear, I’ll keep that in mind.” You laughed.

You thought of Seri once again which got Sunggyu to glance at you. “Oppa.” You turned your head towards him. “Yes?” “Can Seri get expelled for crushing on you?” Sunggyu sighed.

*She is never going to let Seri go, is she?* http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m63xp14UFC1r8qk07o7_250.gif

“Babe, she isn’t doing any crime here, why should she be expelled? Huh?” He asked. “She is if she is hitting on my husband!” You shot back.

“Mr. Kim, annyeong~ I bet you’re hungry.” You imitated Seri and fluttered your eyelashes.

“She did not do that –“  Sunggyu stopped and his driving slowed down. “What’s wrong?” You asked and followed his gaze.

You were at your destination, home and the front door to your house was wide open. Your jaw dropped.

“Babe, you did lock the door before you left for school today right?” Sunggyu asked as he parked on the driveway.”

“Why is the door open?” Minji curiously asked as she looked out the car window.

“I- I’m sure I did.” You swallowed. “You and Minji stay here while I go check.” Sunggyu unbuckled his seatbelt.

“No, Oppa!” You grabbed onto his wrist. “Let’s just call the police.” You suggested. You were afraid that something bad will happen him and you could never risk that chance of losing Sunggyu.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.” He caressed your cheek and looked at Minji before getting out of the car.

You took a deep breathe. “Minji, don’t be scared. I’m sure nothing bad will happen.” You assured her, but really you were assuring yourself. Minji was still curious of why the door was unlocked.

“Mommy, are you scared?” Minji patted your shoulder. “No. I’m not scared.” You lied. You were panicking on the inside. “Don’t worry! Gyu Appa will save the day!”

Sunggyu slowly walked in to the house. He spotted the umbrella that was hanging on the doorknob of the jacket closet. He grabbed it just in case. He slowly walked deeper into the house. He heard giggles coming from the kitchen.

Sunggyu’s eyebrows furrowed.

He suddenly rushed in with the umbrella held high up in the air. “DON’T MOVE!“ The umbrella in his hand dropped to the floor as he stared at the burglar or burglars.

“SUNGYEOL!?” He tilted his head at the sight. Sungyeol’s eyes were wide open while he was holding a spoon in one hand and in the other was wrapped against one’s hip.

Sunggyu took in the scenario. “Yumin?!” He called in disgust. Yumin was cornered by Sungyeol and if Sunggyu wasn’t wrong, they were making out before Sunggyu have burst in to the kitchen.

You carried Minji and ran into the house worried that something happened with Sunggyu because he was taking too long.

“OPPAAA..ah? – Oh my gosh!”  Your eyes widened at the sight. Sunggyu glanced to his side and made sure to cover Minji’s eyes with his palm.

Yumin blushed and pulled away. Yumin sheepishly laughed while Sungyeol awkwardly shrugged. “Surprise?!” 

“What are you two doing here?” Sunggyu asked. “What are you two doing together?!” You asked in outrage. You never saw it coming, your best friend dating your brother.

Before you moved out and still living the life in Seoul, the two of them rarely talked. The two of them only greeted each other and that was the end of story.

“Uncle!” Minji jumped out of your arms and ran to Sungyeol. “Hey princess! I’m glad you still remember your uncle here! Did you miss me?” He asked as he kissed his sweet little niece in the cheek.

“We came right when Mrs. Choi came in. She said she’ll stop by at the market and she let us in.” Yumin explained.

“I can’t believe Mrs. Choi would let the two of you in. Were you two too busy making love that you forgot to close the door after you came in?” Sunggyu put his hands to his hips. “Oh, opps?” Yumin turned red and glanced at Sungyeol.

Sunggyu sighed and shook his head. He walked out of the kitchen to close the front door. You were still standing there, stunned, not believing what you’re seeing.

You stood there, stunned, not believing that the two of them were together. Your best friend and your brother.

Sunggyu walked over to the door and two men appeared at the door. “Hey man! Long time no see!”

Sunggyu’s eyes widened. “Dongwoo.. Woohyun? What are you guys doing here?” He asked. He didn’t remember a time where he invited the two of them over or Sungyeol or even Yumin. 



 


Hello Everyone! :) 
Yes, Yes! I know, I am back~ ! ^^ 
I am so sorry, I was MIA recently. 
I went on vacation a few weeks ago and my mind was still on vacation. 
So I was on writer's block. ): 
But I'm back! ^___^ 

Announcement~ 
Those who have followed my fic: 
Attracted to you! I am not going to update because asianfanfics lost a few of my chapters): 
And they said they will get it back, hopefully, so until then, I will not be updating that fic! 

and one more thing. 
DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE INFINITE CONCERT MOVIE IN 3D ! 
@@#%@#%$%^#$^! OMGOMGOMG ! I AM SO EXCITED! AHAHAHHAH! <3 <3 
I AM READY TO SEE MY HUBBY... AND HO IN 3D~!!!


... okay i talk too much :/ byebye~