Unrequited Love

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

The next morning, your eyes fluttered opened from the sounds of the birds chirping outside of your terrace. You rolled over to your husband’s side of the bed and knew that he wasn’t present to embrace you. The advantage of not having your husband there to welcome you early in the morning was that you had the whole bed to yourself.

Anyways, there wasn’t much time to be playing around in bed since you had to get ready for school. The house was in complete silence which meant your daughter was off to school and so was your husband.


Sunggyu was a teacher at a high school. You have visited him at that school once or twice in the past year and judging by his popularity, he got much more attention in that school than he did at his first school, your high school.
 

It has been a week since you and Minji had started school. The both of you hated school. However, since Sunggyu is a teacher, he would encourage the both of you to go to school.

You washed up and dried your hair before heading into the kitchen to get some breakfast. You spotted the note on top of the marble counter that was placed in front of a dish covered with a lid over it.

Good Morning Honey, ^^
I left with Minij first, I know you have classes late so I didn’t want to wake you up.
Enjoy your breakfast okay? Have fun at school today, I’ll come and pick you up after school.
Saranghae!
 

Your lips slowly curved upwards by reading the note. You couldn’t describe how much you loved Sunggyu. He was such a sweet husband. You couldn’t ask for a better husband like Sunggyu. You chuckled to yourself and took the lid off the food.

You beamed at the sight of the plate in front of you. Toast with sunny side eggs and bacon. You had to admit, Sunggyu’s cooking was a lot better than yours. He would always comment on yours just to make you feel special in a way.

You enjoyed the breakfast Sunggyu made you and when you have finished you went back to preparing for school. You parted your hair through the middle and curled the ends giving your hair loose and natural looking curls.

You put on your outfit for the day, [http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m61stmVhqt1rnh8t9o1_500.png] and swung your shoulder bag over your shoulder. It was slightly heavy from your binders and text books.

You let out a relieved sigh and grabbed your phone before walking down the stairs and exiting your house.

The bus ride to your school took less than 15 minutes. You stepped out of the bus and the bus drove away. Some people came out of the bus with you because they also went to school with you.

The thing you liked about university is that no one cared or paid much attention to you and you liked it that way. High school was the total opposite. People would look down upon you just because you were the only girl in school who had a baby and slept with a stranger, which was obviously made up.

That was the past and everything definitely changed. No more high school and no more rumors. You lightly grinned as you walked through the gates of Hanyang University.

You recognized one of your classmates from one of your current classes and you waved at them when someone suddenly brushed past you. That person was a male who was rushing to their class. Being the nice girl you are, you let it slide. But still you mentally groaned since you dropped your bag on the floor causing some of your belongings to fall.

You knelt down and gathered your belongings. A hand reached out and helped you gather your things. You noticed and smiled towards them. “Thanks.”

You put your things into your bag and got up. The same hand that helped you handed over your phone. “Dammit, my phone.” You muttered as you reached out for your phone. It was brand new and you were already dropping it to the floor.

“Thanks for helping me.” You looked up and did a double take. Your eyes widened at the helper. He seemed to be very familiar to you.

“You…” You didn’t know what to say now. You remembered one person that could look like that in your head but didn’t know if you should ask just to be sure.

“You’re welcome. Be careful next time.” He warned you before leaving. You stood there, confused. He disappeared into the building and you tilted your head. You could have sworn you seen him before.

You shook your head and let it slide. You walked into the building and rushed into the lecture hall before you were late.

The lecture went well while you were busily taking notes just like everyone else was in the room. Time went by fast and before you knew it, the lecture was over.

You grinned. *That was fast.* You thought as you closed your notebook and your textbook. You checked the time. School hasn’t ended for Sunggyu and Minji yet so you decided to hang out in the campus café as you waited for them.

You took your things and spotted a forgotten textbook on the table. You glanced over to the person who left it. You raised your eyebrows and took the textbook. You ran after the owner of the textbook.

“Excuse me!” You called out. “Excuse me!” The owner of the book turned around and you came to an abrupt stop. You were bit too close to him and you immediately took a step back. *There he is again.*

“Uh, you left your textbook back at the lecture hall.” You held it out in front of him. He smirked and took it from you.

“Thank you.” He nodded his head and was about to leave but you stopped him. “Wait.”

You curiously looked at him. Now that you looked at his handsome face some more. You were sure you have seen him before.

You opened your mouth but your phone vibrated in your bag. “Just a sec.” You told him as you searched through your bag for your phone.

You took it out and glanced to see if the male was still there in front of you. But he wasn’t there anymore. It was like he disappeared into thin air.

You looked around and you didn’t see him anywhere. “He’s strange.”

“Hey! Did you miss me?” A familiar voice came through the phone. You rolled your eyes. “I saw you the other day, Myungsoo oppa.”

“That seems like a very long time, you know. I missed you.” He admitted. You could tell those three last words he just said, meant a lot. He actually did miss you. It has been over three years and yet he still hasn’t stopped loving you. You knew about his requited love towards you.

“What are you doing? Are you done your lecture?” L asked. “Yeah. I’m just waiting for Sunggyu Oppa to pick me up. Why did you call?” You curiously asked while you walked into the café.

“Like I said, I missed you.” He chuckled, he usually called just to hear your voice. “Manager’s calling. I’ll visit soon, bye.” He said then hung up the phone. You shook your head with a smile.

Seoul was a few hours away from where you lived and L wouldn’t mind driving that long just to see you and Minji. You were happy that he still stayed by your side even though you married Sunggyu.

*Myungsoo Oppa, Will you be able to move on?* You gazed at your phone, wishing you had the courage to say it directly to L.