Fans Before Minji?

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

Another one of your lecture hall was completed. It went well and it was time for the lecture to come to an end. Everyone gathered their things and left the class.

You collected your belongings and walked out of the door. Little did you know that you forgot your phone behind on the table.

You carelessly walked down the stairs while searching through your bag. You furrowed your eyebrows. *Where is my phone?*

You continued searching but you couldn’t find it. You didn’t notice the ‘wet floor’ sign in front of you. You were about to walk into it when someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from the sign. You let out a little gasp before pulling yourself together.

You met with someone’s chest and you immediately pulled away. It was the same exact strange and familiar looking boy that was from your lecture hall.

You cleared your throat and looked down to the floor in embarrassment. You looked back up and you just couldn’t help but stare at his handsome face. It wasn’t because you adored it but because that face was very familiar.

“You… forgot your phone.” He held out your phone. You snapped out of your daze and took it from him. “Oh, thanks. I’m so forgetful.”

“And clumsy, you should really watch where you’re going.” He firmly stated. “Mwoh?” Your pinched your eyebrows together to the middle from his rudeness.

He pointed towards the yellow ‘wet floor’ sign and you followed where he was pointing to. Your lips formed into a little ‘o’ in understanding.

“Thanks again.” You sheepishly smiled. He let out a small smirk before walking away.

You watched as he made his way down the stairs before disappearing out of your sight. *I know him. I definitely know him from somewhere.* You pointed.

“But where?” You mumbled before leaving the building.

That smirk. That face. You definitely recognized him but you just couldn’t remember where you’ve seen him and his name.

Suddenly your phone started to ring. It was L calling and you answered it. “Hey, Oppa.”

He was panting through the phone line you could tell that he was warned out. “Look.” He paused to catch his breath. “What I’m going to say will shock you. I’m at the mall right now and I can’t find Minji!” He said. Your eyes widened.

“Mwoh?!” You said as you sprinted out of the campus and ran to the bus stop to your relief the bus came on time. “What do you mean you can’t find Minji?”

“She wanted to come shopping so I brought her here. Then I came across a couple of fans and they asked for autographs. When I was done with them Minji went missing!” L explained. He was still running around the mall looking for Minji.

“I’m on my way to the mall right now. Call me if you find her.”

The bus ride there was slower than ever. You checked the time on your phone. You were about to call Sunggyu but he was in a teacher’s meeting so you didn’t think he was going to answer his phone. So instead you sent him a text message.

The bus stopped in front of the mall. You got off the car with some people following you from behind. You looked both ways crossing the street. Your heart was pounding rapidly. You didn’t want anything to happen to Minji. She was very precious to you didn’t want to lose her.

You ran into the mall as you called L. “Myungsoo oppa, did you find her yet? I’m here.” You said as your eyes looked everywhere for a little girl.

“No I haven’t. We’ll keep looking.” “Ok.” You hung up. *Minji, where are you?* Luckily it was a weekday so the mall wasn’t really crowded. You went to the second floor and looked everywhere for Minji but still no sign of her.

You decided to use other people for help. You took out your phone opened a picture of Minji. You walked up to random people asking them if they have seen her. To your disbelief, the people you asked never saw Minji.

You stopped in your tracks and looked around. *Did she leave the mall?* You bit your lip.

“Hey, ~~~~-ah!” You turned around at the voice of L. You hoped that Minji was with L. But your shoulders slumped when you realized that it was just him.

“You haven’t seen her?” L asked and you shook your head. “Where is she?”
“Let’s keep looking.” L suggested. You took a step but suddenly you heard a familiar voice from a distance behind you.

“Mommy! Daddy!”

From the voice you and L turned around and the both of you sigh in relief. A relieved smile came upon your cheeks and you walked over to her. Minji wasn’t alone though, he held onto a male’s hand.

You went down to her level and cupped her face. “Oh my gosh. Minji-ah! Are you okay? Where did you go?”

“I told daddy I was going to use the washroom and daddy couldn’t come with me cause he was talking with his fans. So I went by myself and then I came out and he was gone.” Minji explained. “Is that true?” You couldn’t believe it. You looked up to L and he looked away as you glared at him.

“Minji, don’t ever run away like that okay! Even if you need to use the washroom, Daddy will take once I’m done.” L took Minji in his arms and held onto her. “Daddy is really sorry.”

“It’s okay daddy. Minji knows that Daddy is a star.” She gave a sweet smile to her daddy.

You realized that Minji didn’t come alone, you looked up and realized that it was the familiar boy from your lecture hall. “You found Minji?”

“I was in the bus with you. I figured you needed help looking for her so I came to help.” He admitted.

“He said Mommy and Daddy was looking for me.” Minji said.

“Thank you so much for finding my daughter.” You bowed. “Yeah, thank you so much!” L also bowed.

“You’re welcome.” He gave you two a nod before leaving. You turned to face L. “This is a mall let’s not talk here.” You told him with an angry expression written on your face and walked off. He followed behind yo with Minji in his arms.

“I think Mommy’s mad.” He whispered to Minji.

The both of you were in the parking lot and went to the bottom level to where the car was parked. The three of you stopped in front of L’s car. Your phone started to go off and it was Sunggyu.

“Minji. It’s Gyu Appa, talk to him in the car first, I want to talk with your Dad.” You gave her your phone and she looked at you before taking your phone and going into the car.

You crossed your arms. “Are your fans more important than Minji?” You asked him. “No –“ “Then why would you ignore her?!” You raised your voice at him.

“Look, The fans were loud so I didn’t know she needed to use the washroom.”

“Obviously Minji isn’t important to you at all. Myungsoo oppa. Minji is your daughter here!” You reminded him. “Minji and you comes first before my fans. You should know that by now!”

“I did, at first. But now I’m not so sure! Minji could have been in danger here.” “But she wasn’t” “SHE COULD HAVE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO BUSY WITH YOUR FANS!” You yelled as your voice echoed.

“You can’t possibly blame it on my fans.” He tried his best not to lose his temper with you. As much as he loved you he didn’t want to yell at you or get angry at you.

“You’re right, I can’t. But I can blame it on you since your her father.” You coldly said towards him. Suddenly a bunch of girls appeared and ran towards L.

“I’m pretty sure you’re busy with your idol-life. I’ll take Minji home first.” You walked to where Minji was. You opened the door and held on to her hand to take her out of the car.

L turned around and his fans came running towards him asking for autographs and pictures. He watched as his love of his life and his daughter walk away from him.

*His fans definitely come first before Minji.* You shook your head as you walked Minji to the nearest Bus stop.