See You Later.

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

 

The professor ended the lecture with a little joke to lighten up the mood of the room. It was the first time your prof had attempted a comical remark. Some laughed, some smiled, some didn’t really find it as funny as others did, some were even talking about the joke the prof made as they left the lecture hall. You giggled to yourself.

The prof’s joke reminded you of your last year in high school. It reminded you of the way Sunggyu, as your teacher tried to make funny jokes also to light up the student’s moods but it never worked. They always groaned at Sunggyu’s failed remarks. But as for you, it always made you chuckle. It wasn’t because of the way he failed to make the students laugh but because of the way his small eyes would widen and they showed a hint of disappointment. You smiled at the memories.

You grabbed your stuff and your jacket that was sitting on the chair beside you and left the lecture hall. Today class ran for an hour more because the prof wanted to prepare everyone for the midterms that were coming up soon. You checked your phone for any missed calls or messages and you had one message from Sunggyu.

Sunggyu was aware that you were dismissed late today because you managed to send him a quick text in class while the prof walked out for a minute. [I don’t think professors are allowed to do that in reality right…? o.o]

I’ll come by to pick you up after class then. : ) Wait for me~

You walked out of the building as the chilly autumn breeze greeted out. The sun was out, but it didn’t give you much warmth due to the cold winds. You walked over to the campus café and pushed the door open to hear the sound of the bells chiming, welcoming you into the café. They had just recently added the bells there to greet the costumers.

You ordered yourself a large cup of coffee to go and waited for the drink to be served as you sat at one of the tables that were untaken. The café itself was quite spacious. At this time there were a lot of vacant tables. You took a seat and waited for your coffee to come as you took out a book to read. The coffee came and was served by a young good looking man, probably a student that goes to this University as well.

You thanked the boy with a kind smile before he turned to go. From the other side of the café, you could see someone very familiar figure also seated at a table, themselves as they had their eyes fixed to the screen of their silver macbook.

You thought of how it would be like if you had gone up to them and started a conversation just to kill time as you waited for Sunggyu. But that thought soon left as you just continued reading the book and sipping your warm coffee.

Suddenly, you’re vibrated on the table next to your coffee. It startled you abit because you were so focused and so interested in the book that you never knew that time was passing by so quickly. The screen revealed a photo of the caller and slid your finger to the right on your phone screen before and putting the phone to your ear.

“Oppa, Are you here yet?” You asked, sounded excited. You had been a long day and you wanted to just see him and then have him to bring you home to see Minji.

“Hey, ~~~~~, A staff meeting was scheduled last minute this afternoon today and it is still being held at the moment. I know I was supposed to pick you up and I still can, but you’re going to have to wait for at least a half an hour or so. This staff meeting is taking forever.” He whispered the last part then groaned in disbelief. Telling by his voice he was annoyed and stressed out. He too wanted to be able to see you and Minji.

“That’s alright, Oppa. I’ll take the bus home.”

“Andwae! I’ll pick you up. Then I’ll take my wife to Inspirit. (The place he brought you for dinner on your very first date with him). You loved going to inspirit to eat and you couldn’t say no to that offer, Sunggyu knew you too well. You chuckled.

“Well, I can’t say no to that offer. Okay then, I’ll wait for you oppa.”

“Alright. I’ll see you later, beautiful. I love you.”

“I love you too.” You giggled and hung up. You looked outside and the sun was setting. Only a half an hour until you could see Sunggyu.

You didn’t feel like reading your book anymore so you decided to just surface the net. You read through the articles of what was going on with the entertainment industries. You came across some articles of Myungsoo and then some articles of other celebrities for the next half hour as you wait for Sunggyu.

Time has definitely went by and 45 minutes had passed since sunggyu’s phone call. You then decided to go check your social networking *The handsome Kim Myungsoo.* You smiled widely at L’s recent photos where he had modeled for a magazine.

An incoming phone call was shown on the screen of your phone and the device vibrated in your hands. It was sunggyu and you answered the call.

“Oppa, are you here now?” You asked. “I was requested to prepare some papers for some of my students. And unfortunately the printer is not cooperating. I don’t think I can go pick you up. Call your brother, he can pick you up.” You frowned. “Okay, that’s alright. I’ll bus home instead. I’ll see Oppa when you go home then?” “Alright, I’m sorry, I kept you waiting for so long.”

“Don’t worry about it, Oppa. You have work to do. I understand. See you~.” You tried to hide the bit of disappointment you had.

You let out a sigh and placed your book into your bag and stood up to wear your jacket. You finally walked out of the café and it was so much colder then it was earlier and you tried your best to fight the cold but it was too hard to do so due to the lack of warmth your jacket gave you.

As you were walking out of the campus gates you heard footsteps coming from behind. Your footsteps started to pace faster and your heartbeat quickened. You immediately thought back to what happened that night when you and Minji got kidnapped. You kept walking faster and faster as the footsteps just followed suit.

“Hey, wait up!” A voice came from behind. That familiar voice caused you to slow down your tracks and ended up turning around to get a better view of who had just cried out to you. It was none other than the boy with the macbook at the café earlier, Hoya. He had his purple varsity jacket on and his hood covered his head, his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

“Why are you going home now?” He asked. He tried his best not to sound worried, but of course he failed to do so.

“I was waiting for my husband but it turns out that couldn’t make it so.” You shrugged and didn’t look bothered by it at all. I mean sure you were so looking forward to seeing your charming husband and wanted to go eat at inspirit with him but you also understood that Sunggyu took his teacher life seriously.

Hoya nodded his head in understanding. *What kind of idiot lets their girl walk home at this time?*

“Uhm, I guess I’ll get going now.” You said as you broke the awkwardness that was starting to come up in between the two of you. “Bye.” You simply said and turned around to go and taking just a few steps you noticed Hoya was walking beside you.

“You go in the direction too?” You asked, glancing at his head that was looking forward.  He nodded.
You got the clue that he probably wanted a buddy to walk home with, so you decided to just let him remain by your side.

When the bus came, you went on the bus almost saying goodbye to him but he took went on the bus. The bus ride back home was quiet and very awkward between the two of you. Well you felt awkward and you wanted to know if he was too. You wanted to break the awkward silence but you didn’t know how to. Hoya didn’t seem like the person where he would want to talk. You bit your lip. The bus stopped for you to get off.

“This is my stop. I geuss I’ll see you around?” You asked. You bid goodbye and walked up to leave and he still remained with you. You found it quite strange how he was going in the same direction as you. “Did you just move into this area?” You looked at him as the both of you walked down the empty street.

“No.” He simply answered and then it got quiet once again. “Are you… following me?” You pursed your lips. That question wasn’t meant to escape your lips. Suddenly Hoya’s lips broke into a smile and he couldn’t help but let out the tiniest chuckle.

“I’m just walking you home. It’s dangerous walking home yourself.” He stated. “Oh.” You didn’t know what to say now. It was sweet of Hoya to have walked you home. “Thank you.”

You phone suddenly went off and it was a call from Myungsoo. You were about to answer it but the incoming call turned into a missed call. *That’s weird.* You furrowed your eyebrows, wondering why L called in the first place.

“Husband?” Hoya bluntly asked. “Oh, no. He’s a very special friend of mine.” You smiled. “He was with you that day when I found Minji at the mall right?” He asked, recalling that day in his head. “He looks like your daughter though…” You heard Hoya murmur to himself.

“Yeah, he is in fact my daughter’s father, but I’m not married to him. I made love to him, But I don’t love him anymore, in that way.” You tried to explain, hoping Hoya wasn’t confused. He looked like he understood and he nodded in response.

You arrived in front of the gates of your house. “This is it. Thanks a lot for walking me home. I admit I’m glad you came along or something would have happened…” You sheepishly rubbed your neck.

“It’s okay. My house is actually in that direction, so it was on the way anyways.” Hoya tried to hide the fact that he actually wanted to walk home with you. “You should go in, I’ll be seeing you more anyways, so need for goodbyes.” Hoya gripped onto the straps of his backpack. “See you later.” He waved a hand. “See you!” You waved as well watching him disappear off into the dark empty streets.


OH YES OH YES ! It's me! Yes, thats right. I'm back with another update and again, I am terribly sorry I had been MIA for such a long time. 
Truth is, I tried my best to think of ideas and trust me, I do give the effort to take the time out of my day to update, but in the end I see that my writing is messy and I would give up on the idea.. D: 
I stayed up and waited to wish a friend of mine a HBD, and I was bored and so I wrote this chapter to kill time. Okay, I think I'm jsut talking to much here. I am tired and I have school tomorrow. boohoo, I'm so proud of myself for updating. Thank you for those who didn't give up on me. Thank you. )): 

Oh thats right! If you encountered any errors/typos as you were reading this, I didn't edit it. x-x I'm super tired. sorry~ 


GOOD NIGHT  ~~ <3333

tumblr_mlipm9lPow1rjtfmgo4_250.gif