Life.

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

"Come on Minji! You can do it!" Sunggyu cheered from behind. 


"AH!! TAKE THAT!" She punched the air with all the power a five year old girl had in her. 


"Oww.." Dongwoo faked a flinch. "…TAKE THAT!" 


"Dongwoo Oppa !" Yumin joked as Sungyeol booed with two thumbs down who were watching from sidelines. 
 

When the game ended the television scream gave a sign to Minji indicating that she won the game.
 

"YES YES YES! I WIN!" Minji beamed and jumped around. She ran and hopped onto Sunggyu lap. "Gyu Appa, i won, i won! Did you see that?" 
 

"Of course I did, Minji. I knew you could do it! So strong~" Sunggyu smiled so widely his eyes nearly disappeared. He gave Minji a high five.

 

"No! I lost!" Dongwoo whimpered and dropped to the ground. 

 

Woohyun walked up and kicked Dongwoo making him double over the floor so that he could make some room from him. 


tumblr_lt3rb27UF91qa4mzr.gif

"Minji come here! Uncle is very strong! I can beat you!" Woohyun moved his hand and adjusted the game that was played on the xbox system.

 

"Gyu Appa said I was Strong!" Minji walked up to Woohyun and placed both her hands on her hips in defense. 

 

"Oh yeah? I can prove that I can be stronger!" Woohyun lifted up his shirt midway. "These are abs, Minji. I bet your Appa doesn’t have any." He bragged as he knelt down for Minji to get a closer look at his well-defined abs. 

 

"Yah, Nam Woohyun, put your shirt down!" Sunggyu ordered. 

 

"Gyu Appa has it too!" She ran back to Sunggyu and lifted up his shirt and placed it back down. "Maybe not." she covered with her cute little hands and started to giggle. "Hey." Sunggyu frowned. Woohyun laughed.

risingbeauty-e

Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Yumin laughed at the sight as well. "Hah! Minji, your appa isn't strong like me!" He pointed to Sunggyu and teasingly laughed. 


"Oh yeah! We'll see about that!" Sunggyu stood up beginning to challenge Woohyun to wrestling. 

 


"GO GYU APPPA!" Minji raised a fist up and jumped. "hwaitinggg!" Her cuteness was overflowing in the room and the adults chuckled at her actions. 
 


The wrestling game began and woohyun and Sunggyu were fighting so hard. Dongwoo sank into the couch and watched the fight along with Sungyeol. 
 


Yumin got up and walked out of the living room and went into the kitchen to find you helping Mrs. Choi with dinner. 
 


You stirred the stir-fried chicken as Mrs.Choi threw in some spices to bring out the taste. 
 


"Wahh~ smells good." 
 


You and Mrs. Choi turned around. "Can I help with anything?" Yumin asked as she came by your side. Before you could answer, Mrs. Choi answered for you. 
 


"No, it's okay. In fact, you don't need to help anymore. I can cook the rest from here." Mrs. Choi gave you an assuring nod and took the spoon from you. 
 


"Are you sure, Mr. Kim?" you asked once more and she nodded her head. "Really, go and catch up with your chingu. I’m okay." she smiled and walked over to the fridge to take out the kimchi. 
 


You poured to glasses of water for both you and Yumin and you both went into the dining room. The dining room was somewhat connected to the living room so you had a view of what the others were up to. Your eyes focused on your now-sweating daughter who was cheering for her stepfather. Everyone was so focused in the wrestling game. Sungyeol really looked like he was especially into the game.
 


You chuckled and so did Yumin. "Minji grew a lot huh?" Yumin looked at you. "Does Myungsoo Oppa visit often?" 
 


"A lot more often than you think. He has a really packed schedule and yet he still travels three hours just to come and make time for Minji." you sighed. "I can tell that he's tired and he lacks in sleep but he still manages to show no traces of tiredness in his eyes." you shook your head in disbelief. You were always so concerned with the way L treats himself. 
 


You know that he pushes himself to be the best of the best and he never knows how to stop when he is tired. 
 


"After all these years, has he moved on yet?" 
 


"I doubt it." you shrugged. Then, a slight smirk played on your lips. 
 


"Why, Now that you found out that Myungsoo oppa has move on. You’re going to leave Sungyeol as if he was yesterday's trash?" you asked.
 


"Yes. How did you know?" Yumin left a poker face. "... ~~~~, How can you think that?" She asked with deflated shoulders. 
 


"I really love Sungyeol Oppa!" She admitted. " Do you perhaps disapprove of us being together?" Yumin uneasily looked at you. 
 


You sipped your water. "Of course not! I am Sungyeol's sister and he deserves to find someone in his life who truly loves him. And you.." you pointed to your best friend sitting next to you. 
 


"You are my best friend and I also want you to also find someone to love. Most importantly, I want the both of you to be happy." you smiled and placed a hand over Yumin's. 
 


She tearfully smiled. "Thank you ~~~~~. I can't believe I was so rude to you back then and look at you now. You are such a great friend."
 


" Well in life, you learn to forgive and forget. Besides at least you weren’t the one who kidnapped Minji and I and tried to kill me." you half joked. 
 


"Wow, recalling back to the past, everything seemed so surreal. Love between you and your teacher, scandel between you and a famous idol. Psychopath tried to kill you and Minji." 
 


The last part made you cringe in fear. You still had this paranoia that one day something like that would happen again. 


"What a nightmare." you muttered. 

 


"What are you girls talking about? Sunggyu came by and sat next to you and took your glass of water to drink from it. 


"Best friend stuff." she placed a finger on her lip. 


"Anyways, even from that 'nightmare', your life still ended up pretty good. You got yourself a beautiful and healthy daughter and a charming and intelligent husband. That’s all you need in order to be happy." Yumin nodded towards Sunggyu and walked over to the living room. 

 


"My life did turn out pretty well, didn't it oppa?" you smiled at Sunggyu. You did a double take a Sunggyu, there were beads of sweat coming out from his head. “Oppa, look at you, your all sweaty.” You said as you ran to the washroom and came back with a small clean towel and sat down to wipe the beads of sweat.
 


You caught his passionate gaze and stopped. “My life definitely turned out way better than I thought it would back then.”



He curled a strand of hair behind your ear and took your hand and interlaced it with his hand.
 


Minji came running into the room. "Mommy! Come play!" Minji dragged you to the living room.