Just Paranoid.

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

It was early in the evening and L had an interview in a half hour. He arrived early even though the interviewer hasn’t arrived yet. He couldn’t stop thinking of the words you have said to him earlier.

He walked up to the window and looked out of the big glass pane. He had his earphones plugged into both his ears.

It hurt him to know that it was his fault for losing Minji at the mall. He felt terrible and the fact that you yelled at him didn’t make him feel better. It made him feel worst and guilty.

He released a heavy sigh that escaped from his lips. He noticed that there were a couple of fans outside of the building. 

tumblr_m74chcK9wc1qkhgmto1_500.jpg

*It’s all thanks to you and Minji who have been there to give me courage for who I am today. You and Minji mean everything to me.* He closed his eyes and thought of you and Minji. He sometimes thought that being a solo artist was tiring. But then he thought of the both of you and he then gained the strength and told himself not to let the both of you down. *But I can’t let my fans down either.*

He opened his eyes and his fans were waving to him. He waved back and suddenly his fans shouted out ‘fighting’ to him. He gave them a gentle smile that made that made their hearts jump.

He took off his earphones. He couldn’t do the interview right now. Right now, he needed to look for you and tell you that you and Minji came first in his heart. He went to go look for his manager that was standing outside of the room talking to a friend.

“Hyung, can I have your car keys?” He asked as he put a hand on his shoulder. His manager gave him a suspicious look but still handed him the keys. “Why?”

“Because I don’t want to do the interview anymore, postponed it for me, thanks man!” He patted his manager’s shoulder and ran away with the keys.

“YAH!” The manager called out but it was too late. L was in the elevator and making his way out of the building.

 




The teachers meeting was finally over for Sunggyu and he was able to go home. He parked the car into the garage and took the key out of the ignition.

He took his bag of work out of the trunk and made his way into the house. While approaching the door he could hear the sounds of the keyboard playing. He opened the door and took off his shoes before going in.

“I’m home!” Sunggyu beamed. The sounds of the keyboards stopped and Minji appeared running out to greet him.

“Gyu Appa!” She threw her arms around Sunggyu and he lifted her up. “Gyu Appa, mommy is mad!” She frowned as she told Sunggyu.

“Because of what happened earlier?” He asked.

“Yeah. I think mommy is mad at me. I didn’t mean to run away. I just really needed to use the washroom, that’s all.” Minji stated. Sunggyu placed her down on her two feet and got down to her level. He held onto Minji’s shoulders.

“Mommy isn’t mad at you. She was just really worried that something could have happened when you were missing. I’ll try to fix it up okay. Don’t ever run away like that again araso?” He asked and held out his pinky.

“Araso!” Minji promised and laced her pinky with his. Satisfied, Sunggyu stood up and patted her head. “Go continue with your keyboard practicing.” He ruffled her hair and she ran off into the living room and continued playing the keyboard.

Sunggyu loosened his tie and heard noises coming from the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen to have his eyes slightly widened in surprise. He walked over to you being careful not to slip from the wet floor.

“~~~~, baby, what are you doing?” He asked you, quite amazed. “Mopping the floor, what does it look like I’m doing.” You acted as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Sunggyu chuckled to himself. He knew that you were doing that, just so you could avoid thinking about L. He noticed that you were mopping the same spot for a while.

“Hey, ~~~~ it’s not dirty. You don’t have to clean it so hard.” He tried his best not to laugh at his wife.

*Why won’t this come off?* You asked yourself as you used so much force to scrubbing the dirt off the marble floor with the mop.

“It’s not dirt.” He told you. He came over to your side and took the mop from you. “It’s clean.” You took it from him. “It’s not. Can’t you see?” You pointed to the odd stain that was attached to the marble tile.

“Baby, that’s not even dirt. It’s attached to the tile. It won’t come off.” He told you but you just didn’t listen. He took the mop from you. “Here, I’ll do it for you, okay.” He stood there and waited to leave so he could put away the mop.

“Fine. Whatever.” You crossed your arms and walked away. Unfortunately, you completely forgot about the wet floor and you slipped down and met with the cold wet floor.

“Ow.” You winced. Sunggyu dropped the mop and walked over to you. “Are you alright?” He asked as he helped you up. You only could move your leg a bit before wincing again. “My ankle hurts.”

“Let me see.” He put his hand on it and you let out a little whimper. “Here, get up.”

Minji was about to come running in to see what is wrong but Sunggyu stopped her before she could fall too.

“Minji don’t come in. It’s slippery.” Sunggyu warned her as he took you into the dining table where it was close and sat you down on the chair and placed your leg onto another chair.

“Is mommy okay?” She leaned against the wall. You gave her a smile to assure that you were alright. “I’m alright. Don’t worry.” Minji smiled too and left.

“It’s getting swollen, I’ll be right back.” Sunggyu said and within a minute or so he came back in with some ointment. He took a chair and sat down in front of your leg to rub ointment on it.

“You’re really clumsy you know?” He chuckled. “Thanks.” You sarcastically smiled. You softened as you watched Sunggyu treat your injured ankle.

“Are you angry because Minji got lost today?” He asked you curiously. “Myungsoo oppa is the reason why she got lost in the first place. If he hadn’t had focused on his fans then Minji wouldn’t have gone missing.” You answered.

“L is an idol and he can’t deal with the fact that he is one and he has fans that support him and love him and I know that both you and Minji do as well.” Sunggyu was right. L was a star and a lot of people admire him for who he is. No one can push his fans away, no matter what.

“Maybe L didn’t hear Minji and Minji ran off. Now, I’m not saying its Minji who we should blame… or the fans, or even L.” He moved his chair closer to you and he curled a strand of your hair behind your ear.

“For a five year old, Minji is a brave little girl.” He chuckled. You chuckled as well and placed your hand over his that was gently caressing your cheek with his thumb. “Minji is fine with it. Why aren’t you?” He asked.

You looked down to the floor. He was right at the point as well. You knew yourself that you were overreacting as well.

“I’m probably paranoid with the incident that happened with Kimhee.” You sheepishly admitted. “Don’t be. That happened years ago and that won’t happen again.” He assured. You gazed into your husband’s eyes. He always knew the right things to say.

“You’re the best, Kim Sunggyu.” You smiled and held onto his warm hands. “I am, aren’t I?” He cockily responded. You rolled your eyes and shook your head with a smile. “And you are amazing.” He said to you before leaning in for a kiss. Sunggyu slipped his hand behind your neck so that you wouldn’t pull away from the kiss.