My Wife.

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

 

The mysterious familiar male that appeared during your lecture hall soon left your head. Even though he looked familiar it wasn’t a big deal.

It was long after L’s call till Sunggyu came to pick you up. He went to Minji’s school and also picked her up from daycare.

The three of you decided to go to the super market. Sunggyu did hire a maid to do things like buying groceries, cleaning the house, watching Minji. However, the maid was on vacation so the three of you needed to do those things on your own for now. You were okay with it since, Mrs. Choi, your maid had been there for your family for a year now and she needed a break.

You were thankful to have her but you also didn’t want her working so much for the three of you. So  you had Sunggyu give her a vacation in return for her hard work.


Sunggyu parked the car in the parking lot and the three of you stepped out of the car. Minji wanted to ride in the cart and Sunggyu pushed her into the market with the cart.

“What do you girls want to eat tonight?” Sunggyu asked as his eyes wandered around the market.

“You’re cooking?” You asked with raised eyebrows. “I’ve cooked before, why are you so shocked?” Sunggyu chuckled.

“I’m not shocked; it’s just that you haven’t cooked in a while.”  You admitted. “I can handle it.” He took your hand and gave it a gently squeeze.

“I want strawberries!” Minji beamed. “You want strawberries for dinner?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yes!” Minji giggled. You shook your head with a chuckle. “You two go get the strawberries. I’m going to get the milk.” You told them and walked away.

You went into the milk aisle. Goosebumps appeared on your skin as you shivered. You grabbed the carton of milk and turned around to leave but someone bumped into you. You always had a habit of crashing into people and you hated that.

The person you crashed into dropped a bag of oranges and their oranges collapsed to the ground, scattered everywhere. Your eyes widened and bowed.

“I am so sorry!” You apologized as you got down gather them into her bag. A girl with a cute voice spoke. “It’s okay.” She helped pick them up and place them inside her bag. She spotted something on your ring finger; it was a ring with a diamond embedded in the middle.

She looked up and noticed how you were young and it looked like you were her age.

“That is a pretty ring.” She nicely commented. You looked up at her with a thanking smile. “Thanks.” You picked up the last orange and handed it to her.

“I’m sorry to ask but are you engaged?” She asked. You hugged the milk carton and gazed at your ring. “Actually this isn’t an engagement ring. I’m married.” You announced.  

“Oh chincha? Your quite young looking though.” She blurted out. You rubbed the back of your neck. You knew you were quite young to be a wife. But you vowed to be with Sunggyu for the rest of your life, you loved him and that wasn’t going to ever change.

“Uh, thanks…” You nodded your head. “Well, anyways, I’m sorry I bumped into you. Thanks for helping me with these oranges.” She said as she waved and walked away. You walked her back as she walked out of the aisle. You could tell that she was a student since she was wearing a uniform.


You walked out of the aisle to look for your husband and your daughter. You spotted them at the fruit area. Sunggyu was picking out apples while Minji was on a lollipop.

You walked up and noticed that the cart was already filled with items. “I swear I wasn’t gone for that long.” You said, “Mommy, were eating spaghetti tonight!”

“Really?” You looked over to Sunggyu and he gave you a nod. You noticed how he was having trouble picking out the apples. The ones he picked up were bruised and ugly looking.

“Let me help.” You walked over to him. “Aish, these apples are so bad.” He frowned and threw the one he was holding out of the way. You picked one up and it was perfectly fresh and bruise-free.

“There not so bad. This one is pretty.” You held it in front of his face and then put it inside the plastic bag he was holding. “You got lucky there.” He said. You picked up another one at the same time he did. His apple was bruised and yours was the same replica as the one you put inside the bag previously.

“You do it. You’re good at it.” He gave up and gave the bag to you. “Oppa. You’re so bad at apple picking, you know that?”  

“That is true.” He agreed and he suddenly encircled his hands around you from behind. “But I am very good at choosing the finest wife for me.” You felt him kiss your neck that sent chills down your spine. You squirmed out of his grip. “Don’t do that, Minji is here you know.” You pouted.

He chuckled and noticed that your face flushed pink. He kissed your warm cheeks. “I’ll do it when she’s not around then.” He winked and slipped his arm around your waist once again.

Minji cringed at the sight of her Gyu Appa and her mother’s very intimate relationship. She covered her eyes with her hands. “Eww.”

You and Sunggyu turned around to check on Minji and chuckled. You showed Sunggyu another nice apple when someone called out for Sunggyu.

“Mr. Kim?” Sunggyu turned to see who was calling for him. He noticed that it was a student of his and his grip around your waist tightened and you noticed.

 “Oh, it’s you again.” You recognized her; it was the girl with the high school uniform. You recognized her soft eyes and sweet smile.

“You and Seri know each other?” Sunggyu’s eyes widened.

“We had a short encounter just before.” You told Sunggyu. “You’re Mr. Kim’s wife?” She asked even though it was obvious before her eyes. She looked oddly shocked about it which caused you to raise an eyebrow.

“Yeah…” “Oh who is this little girl? She is so cute.” The so called student named Seri went over to Minji who was growing shy at the girl. She pulled onto the sleeve of Sunggyu. She wanted to hide behind Sunggyu to avoid the stranger.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to scare you.” Seri waved her arms. “Is she… perhaps your daughter?” Seri looked to Sunggyu and then to you and then back to Sunggyu. You watched her, curiously.

 “She’s my stepdaughter.” Sunggyu raised his arm to look at the time on his watch. “Look at the time. We should get going.” Sunggyu gave you a smile he took your hand and with his other hand he pushed the cart Minji was in.

You furrowed your eyebrows towards Sunggyu. *Why is he in a rush?*

“Bye!” Seri waved from behind. You glanced back and faced forward with your head tilted to the side.
Sunggyu closed the trunk shut and returned the cart. He went into the car and the ignition.

He started to sped off away from the market. He glanced over to you and did a double take. “What?” You were curiously gazing at him. You narrowed your eyes. There was something strange between him and that student, Seri.

“Can I ask you something, Oppa?” “What is it?” “Who was that girl at the market, Gyu Appa?” Minji interrupted. But you were okay with it since she took the words out of your mouth. “I want to know too.” You said.

“She’s a student of mine, Kang Seri. She is quite strange, to be honest.” Sunggyu blinked his small eyes and crooked his head to the side. “She’s just like all the other students, she has a little crush on me.” He shrugged. “She’s just a student.”

“Just a student?” You asked just to make sure. Sunggyu stopped at a red light. “Just a student. – wait, why are you asking me that?” He took his eyes off the road and focused his eyes on you.

“Nothing.” You avoided his eyes and looked out the window. Sunggyu chuckled, he knew what you were thinking of.

“Hey,” He interlaced his hand with yours. “I’m only into one student of mine.” You turned your head and looked at him into his eyes.

“That student’s name is Kim ~~~~.” His lips curved into a smile.

“She’s not your student anymore though.” You corrected. “Your right, she’s not. She’s my beautiful wife.” He winked before the traffic like went to green and he drove off. Your heart fluttered at his words.