Stalker.

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

Weeks had passed since you have recognized who Hoya was. Now that you found out who he really was, you tried to keep a distance away from him. It was difficult to avoid him since he was in your lecture hall but you managed to keep away from him.

He acted as if he never noticed you were basically running away from him. But unfortunately he did notice and it bothered him.

Although Hoya has never actually got to know you, it bothered him that you were avoiding him. You would act as if he was never present, as if you never knew who he was.

Your lecture started earlier today, so your class ended earlier than usual. You decided to go visit Sunggyu at his school for the first time in a long time.

You left your lecture hall building and went to the campus café. You walked into the café and ordered a strawberry smoothie for yourself and a cup of coffee and a sandwich for Sunggyu.

You waited along the side as the worker was making the sandwich. You tapped your fingers on the counter and sipped strawberry smoothie. The doors to the café opened and the bells chimed. You glanced over to the door and did a double take. It was Hoya entering the café.

You quietly gasped and your eyes rounded. You immediately turned around to face the wall. *He won’t see me. He won’t see me.*

“Can I get a bottle of water please?” Hoya asked reaching into his pocket for his wallet. He was in a black wife beater and sweats. He was damped and drained with his sweat.

The worker passed him the cold water bottle and Hoya paid for the drink. “Thank you.” He gave an appreciative nod to the waited and was about to turn around but then he noticed you.

He looked at you for a few seconds and got the hint that you didn’t want to see him so he decided to leave.

“Your sandwich is ready.” The worker said and placed the paper bag in front of you on the counter. You cautiously turned around and noticed that there was no sign of Hoya. You thanked the worker and put the sandwich in to your bag while holding the drinks in both your hands.

You walked out of the café with Hoya watching your back as you disappeared out of the gates. After you left, he headed into the dance studio just next door of the café.

*Do you hate me?* He asked himself. He wanted to ask you that single question. But he never knew how to. He wasn’t even a friend of yours. So why did he need to care about you hating on him or not?

You took the bus to Sunggyu’s school. You got off the bus and walked into the big school. The school was quite wealthy, at least, more wealthier than the high school you went to. The uniforms were better, the school held many events and the supplies and equipment were brand new. The exterior of the school was much bigger then how it appeared on the outside.

You went to the office to get yourself a visitor’s card, in order to walk around the school. You were accepted in the school since you were the wife of the top teachers in the school. Yes, Sunggyu is very special amongst the teachers in the school.

You bowed to the secretary before leaving the school office. You walked up the great amount of stairs in the lobby in order to get to Sunggyu’s classroom. The school was filled with the light that was coming in from the outside. There were a lot of glass windows around the school. It was quite fascinating to be walking through the school.

When you approached in front of Sunggyu’s classroom door, you peeked through the window door. He was writing notes on the white board for the students while they took notes.

You raised your arm to look at the watch on your wrist; the bell was going to ring for lunch in a couple of seconds.

You waited and suddenly it started to ring. The students stood up to gather there work on the table and their face lit up for the lunch break.

The door opened and you moved to the side for the students to walk out of the room. Some of them recognized you from the year before.

“Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is here to see you!” One student beamed and pointed.

“Hi, Mrs Kim!”

“Oh, It’s Ms Kim!”

“Who’s that hot teacher, I haven’t seen her before?”

You heard a boy ask one of his friends about you. You giggled and shook your head. Sunggyu was gazing at you as he erased the white board.

When the room was empty. You walked into the room and placed the coffee onto Sunggyu’s desk. “Special delivery for Mr. Kim!” You chuckled and took the sandwich out of your bag and placed it next to his coffee.

“Aw, how sweet of my wife to bring lunch for me.” He put the white board eraser onto the ledge and walked up to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you. You pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

“This feels different oppa.” You sheepishly pouted and Sunggyu chuckled. “Wae?”

“Look.” You pointed over to the door. The both of you were showing affection in front of the door where some students were giggling and high fiving each other as they saw their teacher making out with his wife.

The both of you chuckled. “Remember when I was in high school and you were my teacher. We couldn’t do this in front of anyone.” You whispered and glanced back to the students. They obviously didn’t know what the meaning of privacy was.

“That’s right. I’m relieved that we don’t have to hide our relationship anymore.  I am so glad I married you.” He smiled and kissed your forehead.

He went to his desk and opened the sandwich while you went to sit in one of the desks. When the both of you pulled away the students had finally left the two of you alone. You went to sit at one of the desks in the back corner. Although it wasn’t the classroom you sat in during your senior year, you still had memories flashing in mind.

“Why are you sitting far away from me. Ms. Kim?” Sunggyu asked and took a bite of his sandwich. “I was shunned and neglected back in the day remember? I was the one who sat in the back corner.” You rested your arms on the desk.

“Of course, I remember. I was dating that girl who was sitting in the back corner. Remember?” He tilted his head and sweetly smiled towards you. You nodded and smiled back.

You were about to get up and walk up to Sunggyu’s desk but remained seated when Seri dashed into the room.

“Mr. Kim annyeong! I bet you’re hungry!” Seri beamed and slapped a lunch box onto his desk. Sunggyu stopped chewing on his sandwich and glanced at you who had your eyebrows furrowed to the middle.

“Kang Seri, what are you doing here?” Sunggyu asked. Seri tapped on her lunch box in front of her. “I want to eat lunch with you.”

“I already have company.” He said and pointed over to you. You showed her your hand and failed to wave to her. There was something about the girl that you didn’t like. Seri turned around and her eyes widened in surprise. “Oh? I didn’t know your wife was here.”

“Mrs. Kim, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were here so I only made lunch for the two of us.” Kimhee frown. On the inside she was actually disappointed in the fact that you would show up unexpectedly.

Your eyes widened at the words that just came out of . You stood up and walked up to her. Sunggyu put down his sandwich and tried to stop you.

“Seri, I’m sure you have friends that you could share your lunch with. Besides, it’s not a good idea to share your lunch with someone like me.” Sunggyu uneasily stated.

“Oppa, look I also made you your favorite ginseng tea.” Seri took the thermos out of her bag. Your jaw dropped as you gawked at her. *How does she know that?*

“How do you know my husband likes ginseng tea?” Your eyes narrowed at her. “He always drinks it.” Seri shrugged. You took a deep breath and bit your lip to keep calm.

“Seri, you should go. Take your lunch box and the ginseng tea. My wife here already bought me coffee. So I should drink it and not let it go to waste. You can share your lunch with your friends.” Seri’s shoulder’s deflated. “okay.” She took her lunch and the tea and started walking towards the door. You crossed your arms and glared at her.

Sunggyu went back to his seat and continued eating his sandwich. “Mmh. This is really good, honey. Do you want some?” He said trying to get your mind off of Seri.

“Does she always bring you lunch?” You stood in front of his desk with arms crossed. Sunggyu looked at his sandwich to avoid your gaze. He didn’t want to lie to you. *Everyday.* “I guess you can say that.”

“Mwoh?!” Your eyes widened in shock. “And you accept it?” “No. No. No. I eat whatever I bring from home or I buy it in the cafeteria.” He confessed.

You could tell that he wasn’t lying to you. In fact, he never lied to you before.

“No seriously. You need to try this sandwich. It’s delicious.” He held out the sandwich for you to try. Your eyes shifted to the door. Seri was definitely up to something and she wasn’t just doing that because she was a student.

Her infatuated love for Sunggyu was going too far, she seemed very obsessive. You slammed your palms on Sunggyu’s desk. “I don’t like that girl!” You said to Sunggyu as he stopped chewing and looked at you startled.