My Love

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

It was a nice quiet morning and you were the only one in deep slumber in the house. You received an email the night before stating the tutorial class was cancelled for today. Therefore, you had a chance to sleep in.

Sunggyu was already up, getting ready to go to school, ready to teach. He did his morning routines and walked up to the mirror fixing his cardigan. Today, he chose to wear a nice cardigan that went well with a nice white dress shirt underneath. His hair was swept to the slightly to the side.

A sigh escaped through his mouth. He felt sore and tired from a long night of wrestling with the other guys the night before. He blinked a few times hoping it would help his tired eyes.

Minji opened the door. All dressed for school as well and she came in running. She was about to jump on the bed to where you were sleeping but Sunggyu was quick enough to catch her in his arms. He carried her out of the room and quietly closed the door.

“Shh… Come on let’s go have breakfast.” He said as he placed her down to her two feet and held her hand as they both headed towards the dining room. Four plates were placed on the dining table. Sunggyu walked in and noticed that there were two plates were empty.

“Hey! Uncle and Auntie Yumin didn’t wait for us to eat!” Minji pouted and sat in her seat. Mrs. Choi came into the dining room with Sunggyu’s cup of coffee and Sunggyu thanked her.

“What happened to Sungyeol and Yumin?” Sunggyu asked and reached out for his cup of coffee. “They left right before the both of you came down. Uh, they also took your car.”

Sunggyu nearly choked as a little bit of coffee slid down his chin. “What did you just say? They took my car with them? Where did they go?”

“They didn’t say where they were going. They just told me to let you know that they were going to borrow your car.” She shrugged and bowed before she left. She tried to hold back her smile but she just couldn’t. *Kids.*

Sunggyu got up and rushed to the door to double check. “Aishhhh.. How am I going to work now?” He pulled out his cellphone and tried to call Sungyeol but he never answered. Sunggyu tried calling Yumin but it was just the same as calling Sungyeol, no answer.

Sunggyu sighed. He looked at the time on his watch. He needed to leave to catch the bus or else he would be late. He was never late and always showed up at least a half an hour before school started to prepare for the day and to greet the students.

He then went up the stairs and opened the door to the bedroom. He slowly walked towards the bed mesmerized by your sleeping figure. He smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed. He slightly swept your bangs away from your face.

“My wife is so beautiful.” He chuckled and caressed your cheek. You stirred in your sleep and you were awakened to see Sunggyu. He was all dress and you instantly knew he was ready for work.

“Oh, you awake? I’m sorry.” He said. You yawned and sat up. “Ani, I was going to wake up to say goodbye to you and Minji.” You smiled.

“Well you’re going to have to say goodbye to me first because I’m going to be leaving really soon.” He reached out for your soft hands and held it. “Wae?” You tiled your head and blinked.

“Your brother took my car!” Sunggyu huffed. “What? How are you getting to work?” You pouted. “That Sungyeol oppa…”

“I’m going to have to leave earlier than usual to catch the bus. I think you’re going to have to take Minji to school. Is that okay?”

“Of course it’s okay!” You replied. “Don’t worry about it. You just go for work. I’ll see you tonight then?” You wrapped your arms around his neck.

“You bet.” He winked and kissed you. Before the kiss could go any further, you pulled away. “Go. Go. Go!” You waved your hand.

“One more kiss?” He pleaded and puckered his lips in front of you. You slowly backed your head away and grabbed your pillow and shoved it in his face. “Kiss this!” You giggled and got off the bed, running to the washroom. Sunggyu chased after you but you were able to close the door on time.

He stood there and smiled. “Fine, no kiss then. I’m leaving now! Annyeong!”

You heard him walking away hearing footsteps. You immediately opened the door and was about to stop him but instead he planted another kiss. He stood there in front of the door leaning his hand on the door frame and chuckled.

“Yes! I got my last kiss. See you, babe.” He winked and left the room. “Bye.” You shook your head closed the door.

You did you morning routines and got dressed just in time. You weren’t able to eat breakfast so you told Mrs. Choi not to make it just yet. You helped Minji put on her pink princess backpack and helped her put on her boots.

The both of you bid goodbye to Mrs. Choi before heading out the door. The both of you were hit by the gust of wind which made you and Minji cold. “Mommy it’s cold.”

It was a good thing you made Minji wear a hat and a scarf. It was still autumn but winter is just around the corner.

You and Minji walked half way and the both of you stopped before crossing the street. A car passed the both of you and stopped there. You could now see you and Minji’s reflection on the black car windows. The window of the passenger seat pulled down and Minji had to jump to see who it was. “Daddy!”

“Get in.” L unlocked the car doors and Minji got in the back while you sat in the passenger seat. “Oppa, What are you doing here?”

“Daddy, I missed you! Are you hear to see me- wait I have school. I can’t play with daddy.” She frowned as she buckled her seat belt. Myungsoo looked into the rare-view mirror and smiled. “I’ll wait for you. I have the whole day!” He said. “I promise that once you’re done school. I’ll wait for you.”

“Really!? Daddy, you don’t have anything to do today?!” Her face lit up and she was now smiling from ear to ear.”

“Yeah. I’ll play with you when you are done with school okay?” “Yay!” She clapped and cheered, nothing can ruin her mood now. “Promise?” Minji held her pinky up and so did L as he chuckled. “Promise!” You smiled at the sound of your happy daughter. Seeing her happy made you happy.

Once you dropped Minji off at school. L brought you to a small restaurant not so far out of town. He wanted to have a break from his celebrity life and just be himself for the day.

You took a sip from your caramel latte and looked around the restaurant. It was newly renovated and there were a couple of people in the restaurant. You wouldn’t expect there to be a lot of people anyway since it was a school day. So there wouldn’t be any fans trying to attack L, which was a relief to you and mostly to L. L’s phone suddenly started to vibrate on the table. L acted as if he never heard it.

“Are you… going to get that?” You asked. “Oh. It’s probably my manager. I’ll call him later.” You looked at L as he reached out to get his phone but he declined the call. You noticed that the number shown on the screen didn’t have his Manager’s name but it was a different name.

You took another sip, “Why are you free today, oppa? You don’t have anything on your schedule today?” You asked him. “Nope.” He casually answered you. “So I took the chance to hang out with my two special girls for today.” He grinned.

“Are you sure? You’re usually busy. And even if you’re coming to visit us it’s only for like 2 hours and you’re gone for your interview or photo shoot or something.” You suspiciously gave him a look.

“Hey I think I need a break every once and a while, you know. My fans know that as well.” He smiled and then another call came from his phone. You watched how he took his phone and turned it off and then putting it into his pocket. He leaned back against the chair.

“Ah, I am hungry. When is our food coming?” He called for the waitress. You looked at him, something seemed weird about L.

You noticed how the second caller from his phone was the same one as the first caller. The caller on the screen was named as Sun.

He thanked the waitress and looks towards you and blinked. You stared at him. “Who’s Sun?” You curiously asked him.

“Sun? I don’t know anyone named Sun.” He shook his head and avoided your stare as he drank his coffee “You may be the world’s greatest actor to your fans, but to me you are the worst liar ever!” You crossed your arms over your chest on top of the table.


tumblr_mhrsgv4NpF1s06jtlo2_250.gif

He placed his cup of coffee on the table and playfully smirked as he leaned in. “Why do you want to know? Are you perhaps afraid that this ‘ Sun ‘ could be.. my girlfriend?”

“You have a girlfriend?” You gasped with interest. “Wow, you finally got yourself a girlfriend? I’m so proud of you Oppa!” You placed your hand on his shoulder. His smirk instantly disappeared and he sighed.

“No. I don’t have a girlfriend. I only have two girls in my heart right now.” He tapped his chest to where his heart was located.

“Kim Myungsoo.” You gave him a serious look. “Kim ~~~~~~.” He playfully gave a serious look back to you.

You sighed. “Seriously, oppa, you got to move on. I don’t want to see you alone all your life-” “Alright alright! I’ll tell you. I don’t want to hear any more about this, ‘oppa, please go and find yourself a girl.’ “ L exhaled and began to tell you about this ‘ Sun ‘ person that you wanted to know.

“Her name is Lee Sunhee. She’s a year older than me. She moved into the apartment where I live. And I would run into her sometimes. That’s how we got to know each other and exchanged numbers. She’s a nice girl…” He stopped talking and you were about to say something but he continued. “There is more, apparently the other day I was on my way home and I ran into her again and she had groceries and all I did was help her carry the groceries. Now there is this big rumor that I have a girlfriend who is living with me…” He sighed in discontent.

“You got me at she’s a nice girl. Aww.” You cooed. You took your phone out of your bag and began to surf on the net.

“Whoa.” You said as you searched up the name ‘Lee Sunhee,’ on the phone. Pictures of Lee Sunhee showed up and she had milky white skin with long wavy brown hair. “Oppa! She’s pretty, she is totally what you’re looking for in a girl, long wavy hair~.”

“that girl is right in front of me!” You ignored him as you looked at the pictures. “Why are you ignoring me?”

“Is she annoying? Why did you answer her phone call?” You began to ask.

“Why would I talk on the phone if I am eating here with you. That’s rude and impolite; I can never do that to you, my love.” He smirked.

You took your eyes off your phone and glared at him. You rolled your eyes and shook your head. “Oppa, shut up.”

“Yes, my love.”

_____________________________________

ASGKLKSD !! O M G! I'M SOOOOO SORRYYY, I know.. I haven't updated in like FOREVER! Please forgive me. I was busy with school and... okay I admit I was mostly being a lazy bum :/ and because I was really dealing with writer's block. I am sososososo sorry again! D: >_<

I don't have school tomorrow~ so I got the chance to stay up to update; LONG chapter!! ^____^ yeyeye~ hope you like it!