The Kim Family.

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)



You rested on the bench and gazed at the door to where your husband would walk out from any minute now. Your eyes then shifted to your daughter who was playing with her Winnie the Pooh plushie. It was her favorite toy out of the plushies she had at home on the corner of her bed. This was special to her because it was what Sunggyu had bought her before he  left to America.

That is right, he went America, a few months ago after settling in at your newly bought house. It was because his father was growing ill and he had to fly to America to check if he was alright. Months had passed since you have seen him. A few days before he had gave you and Minji a call saying that he would be flying back to Korea today.

“Are you happy that Sunggyu appa is coming back, Minji?” You asked as you patted her silky long black hair. “Yeah! I missed Gyu Appa a lot!” She said, hugging her Pooh bear.


“Mommy, when is he coming?” She asked and looked up. She did a double take and she shot up and pointed her small finger towards the door. “Gyu Appa!” A big smile spread on her face and she ran towards him.

You stood up and a huge smile played on her lips. Your heart did a flip-flop. You were just as excited as Minji. You missed Sunggyu so much over the past few months. It felt like years since you have seen him.

He came walking out with big framed shades and a white v-shaped t-shirt tucked in with light blue jeans. [http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m618wqu32c1qc32n5o1_500.jpg]

Sunggyu’s lips curved when he noticed Minji and you walking towards him. He walked passed Minji as if he didn’t see Minji there. Minji stopped and turned around and frowned.

“Gyu Appa.” She called out. Sunggyu stopped and also turned around to face her. He walked upto her and crouch down to her level. He took his shades off. “Minji-ah. Annyeong!” He flashed his best smile that brought his eyes to smile along. Minji beamed and threw her arms around Sunggyu’s neck and he brought her up. Sunggyu chuckled and kissed her in the cheek.

“Hey Minji, I missed you, did you miss me?” Sunggyu crooked his head to the side. “Yes, Minji missed Gyu Appa! I missed him this much.” He said waving her arms into a circle above her head. “Wah! That much?”

She nodded and pointed to you. “Mommy missed you too!” Sunggyu turned his head and took a few steps for you to reach. You stopped right in front of him and smiled widely.

“Hey Oppa.” “Hey, babe.” He said and peck you on the lips. You missed how he would randomly kiss you. You were just so glad he was back by your side. “How’s your father?” You asked him. “He’s better now.” He nodded and you smiled back.

“Gyu Appa, Your sunglasses are big!” Minji took it from him and put it on herself. You chuckled and wrapped your arm around Sunggyu’s waist. He did that same and brought you close to him. “Oppa, I missed you a lot.”

“I did too. There wasn’t a day I didn’t stop thinking of you and Minji. I always asked myself what you two were up to and if Myungsoo had taken good care of you guys like I asked him to.” He admitted.

“Of course he has. But now-a-days, he got a lot more busier then before. Since he is preparing for his next album but he still he comes and visit as much as possible.” You said.

“Speaking of which, where is that kid? I was wondering why no one has insulted me yet.” He looked around the crowded airport.

“Gyu Appa missed daddy right? He said a lot of bad things while you were done.” She said putting Sunggyu’s sades on her pooh bear.

“Did he?” Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. “No, Minji.” You furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head. “He said misses you oppa.” You smiled.

“He missed me?” His eyes slightly widened, shocked. “Yeah. In fact he told us that he couldn’t wait to see you again, right Minji?” “Yes, mommy.” "That's why he came with us today." 

"Why isn't he with you guys?" Sunggyu asked, not believing it. "Daddy's outside." Minji pointed to the door. 

“Let’s go.” He narrowed his eyes and took your hand while he still had Minji in his arm. You offered to drag his luggage for him.

The three of you left the airport and spotted L leaning against the car with his eyes on his phone. He had shades on with a hood over his head so no one recognize him.

He heard Minji’s voice and he looked up. He let out a scowl not satisfied at the sight of Sunggyu.

“See, Oppa, I told you he missed you.” You whispered to him. “Yeah right.” He scoffed. You weren’t looking forward to what was going to happen after this.

“Funny, the weather channel said there wouldn’t be any rain today. Would you look at that, once you stepped foot in Korea, grey clouds started to appear. You should head back to America. Minji doesn’t like the rain.” L gave him a smirk and crossed his arms. Sunggyu brought Minji down on her two feet. 

You hit L in the arm and he yelped. “What was that for?” “Don’t be so rude, Oppa” You muttered to him.

“That’s okay, he’s just not use to the fact that I married you.” He shrugged. L was about to say something but you cut him off.

“Okay. Let’s get going.” You said out loud. You took Minji’s hand and brought her into the car while L and Sunggyu glared at each other for a couple of seconds before getting into the car. You glanced at the two and shook your head.

It was a half an hour drive back to the house. L was to drop the three of you off and head over to the recording studio.

“Bye Daddy, I love you.” Minji waved and got out off the car. “Bye, Love you too princess. Daddy will come visit Minji okay?”

“Okay.” She smiled. Sunggyu got out of the car without a goodbye. That didn’t matter to :L though. They were use to disrepecting each other.

“Bye Myungsoo oppa!” You waved to him and he waved back. “Bye ~~~~~!” He softly smiled at you.

You watched him as he pulled out of the driveway and drove away.

The clock striked 6 which meant it was time to cook some dinner for Sunggyu and Minji. Sunggyu went to go settle in and Minji brought her crayons and a piece of paper into the dining room to draw a picture as she waited for the food to be served.

While you were cooking you couldn’t help but to smile because you could hear Minji humming and singing to L’s songs. You mostly heard her sing to Love U Like U. She loved that song the most.

Time went by and you added some finishing touches to the rice you have cooked. Sunggyu yawned while walking into the kitchen. He spotted Minji colouring and he approached her.

“Minji-ah, what are drawing?” Sunggyu curiously looked over her shoulder. She immediately covered her paper. “I’m not done yet. It’s surprise.” She waved her hand. "Appa, go!" She pushed him away. 

“Araso. I can’t wait to see it.” He smiled. He looked away and walked over to you. He snuck behind you and slipped his arms around your slim waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

“My wife makes such good food. Wah. Smells good.” He said, taking in the aroma of the fried rice. “I missed your cooking.” He sighed.

“Now that your back, you’ll be able to eat my food.” You chuckled. You took a small serving of the rice and fed some to him. “Careful, it’s hot.” You mumbled.

“Wow!” He beamed. “Daebak.” He said while he was chewing the rice in his mouth.

“Mommy! Gyu Appa! I drew a picture of our family.” She came running from behind. You and Sunggyu turned around to look at the drawing.

“Whoa, It’s the kim family. Wait… why is Myungsoo in it?” Sunggyu pouted. You raised an eyebrow and lightly elbowed Sunggyu in the stomach. “Yah. Myungsoo is her father. She would ovbiously put him in the drawing” You pointed out.

You gazed at Minji’s drawing. Minji grew Sunggyu holding your hand and with your other hand you were holding little Minji’s hand. In Minji’s other hand, Myungsoo was holding hers. In the picture the four of you were smiling happily.

“Minji has such good drawing skills!” You praised her. “Minji, you’ll have to draw me one day araso.”

“Yay! It is going to be easy drawing Gyu Appa.” She said as you took the picture from her and she watched you attach it on the fridge door. “Wae?” Sunggyu went to take the bowls from the cupboard. “Because Gyu appa’s eyes are small. It’s easy drawing your eyes!” She giggled.

“Hey! My eyes aren’t that small, see, see, see.” He said, trying his best to widen his eyes. [http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ft9oejc51qev4ppo1_500.gif]

“There so small!” She pointed and laughed. “Aish. Come here!” “ahh!” She screamed as she ran out of the kitchen being chased by Sunggyu. You chuckled, you knew Myungsoo had talk about how small Sunggyu's eyes were around Minji. You shook your head.

You softly gazed at Minji’s picture. Everyone was happy. That definitely represented the Kim Family. You hoped that it would stay like that forever.