It's Him.

I Want You (Sequel to Heart For 2)

“Oppa, I’m fine. I’m already at school and I had no problem walking here.” You walked through the gates as you chatted with Sunggyu through the phone.

He was in a middle of teaching the class but he needed to call you to make sure that you were doing okay since you injured your ankle the night before. You were just glad that L never noticed your injury because you tried not to limp in front of him.

“Are you sur –“

“Look Oppa, go back to teaching, I’m fine. I’ll see you late, I love you bye~” You hung up before he could say anymore. You sighed as you sat at an empty bench.

Your ankle had been hurting the whole morning. You didn’t want Sunggyu to know about it because you didn’t want him to worry about you. You acted as if your ankle was fully healed but it wasn’t. You sat down and yelped in pain. You looked at your already pained ankle.

You lifted your arm up to check the time on your watch to see if your lecture was about to begin soon. In fact, you had five minutes left. You stood up and grasped onto the strap of your bag and made a trip to your destination.

You walked into the building and stopped to look straight ahead, or above. *Are you kidding me?* your shoulder’s slumped. There were a great amount of steps to take in order to go to your lecture room.

You looked around you and people were walking up the stairs normally and rushing to class. You sighed and began struggling up the stairs.

You winced at every other step you took. You bit your lip as you reached to the middle of the staircase when someone appeared from behind. They had their hands on both your elbows to support you. Your eyes widened and turned your head. It was the same guy you have encountered for a few times now.

“Are you going to go?” He asked with raised eyebrows. “Yeah.” You replied and the both of you made it to the top of the stairs. He ended up helping you to the lecture hall.

The both of you came to a stop after walking in through the doorway. You stopped and turned to him.

“First you dropped your stuff onto the floor and then you forgot your phone and what happened this time? No offence, but I’m taking a wild guess here. You fell down the stairs or something?” He asked, trying not to smile but still keeping an emotionless expression in front of you.

“No actually –“ Then it hit you. You could finally put a finger to this person’s identity. You stood there blinking at him. *How could he…?* You grew confused. “You fell down the stairs or something?” That day when you were pushed down the stairs came in mind and you thought of Kimhee and the only person you knew that was connected to Kimhee in some way was the person standing in front of you.

“T-thanks for helping me.” You thanked him, not remembering what he just said to you.

He pressed his lips firmly and nodded to say you’re welcome. He then walked over to his seat. You watched his back as he made his way towards his seating area.

*It’s him!* You mentally pointed out. You started putting the pieces of the puzzle together when he asked you if you had fallen down the stairs just now. You limped over to your seat with a quizzical look on your face.

The professor entered the room and so he began to start with the lecture. You tried your best to focus more on the lecture than on what you had just figured out about the boy. But it was hard.

Soon, it was time for the lecture to come to an end, everyone packed up to leave. You stood up and turned to see if the boy was still there and to your relief he was.

He finished taking note of what the professor had said before making a conclusion to the lecture. You walked up to him and when you approached in front of him, a girl appeared. Trying to beat you at it.  

She blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “Do you have a girlfriend because –“ “Yes.” Was all that came out of his mouth to stop the girlfriend from talking. “Okay then… uh bye.” She frowned and glanced over to you before leaving.

From the corner of your eye you could see that the girl gave you a cold glare but it didn’t bother you at the moment. The boy watched as the girl left the room.

“Are you Hoya?” You asked him. He slowly turned his head to face you. 


tumblr_ly3os1zRhT1qa0m06o1_500.gif

He looked at you straight in to the eye and responded with a simple “Yes.” He stood up to go but you stopped him.

“Were you the one who helped my daughter escape from Kimhee that day?” You asked referring to the day when Kimhee kidnapped the both of you.

He nodded and took his bag to leave. You stood there shocked. “Why did you do it?” You blurted out. He stopped in his tracks and turned around walking backwards.

“You’re not the only one here who has a family of your own.” He stated before walking out the door. Your eyes rounded and you turned your head to the doorway.

“Hoya, take care of her for me.” Kimhee flashed a smile and left. Hoya nodded and stood in front of you. He stood up with his arms crossed.

You wanted to back away, but to your misfortunes you couldn’t because of the wall behind you.

“Please don’t come any closer!” You tried to back away even though there was no use since there was the wall right behind you. Your back just met with the cold, hard wall.

Hoya took his time walking towards you. You shook your head as you sobbed with pain and fear. “Don’t do this to me. I have a family.” You whispered the last part, lowering your head.

Your head was lowered but you realized that Hoya’s footsteps have stopped. He softened and stood in front of you. You slowly raised your head wondering why he hadn’t done anything cruel to you yet. Tears ran down your cheeks.

He wasn’t smirking anymore. His face was emotionless but yet it was still soft. You looked back down and still sobbed. You were so worried of what Kimhee would do to ruin your precious daughter.

“I’ll come back.” You heard him whisper and he soon disappeared out of the door.