These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

One shots with EXO

 

 

“Annyonghaseyo Exo K Mankne Sehun-imnida,” the crowd went crazy. They all loved the adorable yet not looking his age at all mankne from Exo K. Sehun just debuted 100 days ago and he is still trying to get used to all the attention he and his other 11 brothers were getting. It was like a dream come true for him. He had worked so hard to debut and it was actually happening.

Another thing he was getting used to was all the female attention. It was something new entirely. He was a shy kid growing up and he wasn’t ugly but he didn’t exactly have the ladies throwing themselves at his feet like he is now. He really wasn’t interested in the opposite until he met her.

The sweetest kindest Noona, a Noona who would do anything for him. Granted technically it was her job but when she did it, she did it with the biggest smile on her face so you knew she meant it.

Sehun had the biggest crush on his Cordi Noona Aileen. Aileen was the prettiest girl he had ever seen. She was exotic to him, well because there weren’t many African Americans in Korea. He couldn’t get past her sweet voice and gentle features. Her caring spirit and witty personality was what drew her to him. And even though she was 2 years older than him, she still treated him like a grown man not a cute mankne who could do ageyo on the spot.

As the boys drove back to their dorm Sehun was trying to figure out ways to express his feelings to Aileen but he had no clue how to do it.

D.O. noticed his dongsaeng’s gloomy spirit and asked him what was wrong. Sehun confessed to his hyung and asked how he should make his feelings known. Being the Umma of the group, D.O. knew something about winning the heart of girl. He personally knew Aileen was somewhat old fashion. One day Aileen bore her soul to D.O. explaining how she wanted to be swept off her feet.

“She loves letters and poems. Don’t text or call,” D.O. told Sehun

Sehun didn’t know how to write sweet lovey dovey poems.

“You’re an artist right? Write as if you’re writing a song. The words will come natural or if you need a little more help, I have a book of love quotes,” and idea popped in D.O. head, “Make if fun. Don’t tell her right away that it’s you. Let her find you,”

So the very next morning Sehun left his first secret admirer letter for Aileen. He made sure he was in the same room when she found it.

Aileen was getting the boys ready for another appearance when she found a note with her name neatly written on pink paper. She picked it up and read:

 

What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of cloudless heaven

 

Aileen could not contain her huge dopey smiles. That was the cutest thing she had ever heard. She shared her note with Hani, who gushed with happy giggles,

“Looks like you have a secret admirer,”

“Who would write this?”

“I don’t know but whoever he is he’s a keeper. That’s so sweet. What guy you know writes sweet letters like this. Everything is through the internet or a text,”

“Well he’s my kind of guy whoever he is,” she smiled as she kissed the note and put in her pocket

Sehun was over the moon with the way Aileen responded to his note. D.O. insisted that he turn up the volume and to add a cute little gift the next time.

The next day Aileen got to the room to set up when she found a note and a flower sitting on the desk. The thing that made her heart beat a mile a minute was this person got her a flower and not just any flower but her favorite flower: a sunflower. Aileen tried to piece together all the people that know this bit of information. 3 people came to mind: D.O., Suho Oppa and Sehun. Could one of them be her secret admirer?

“Good morning boys,” she had the note and flower in her hand. Sehun perked up

“Noona, you got another note?” asked Kai

“Yup and my favorite flower,” she smiled at him

“So who do you think it is?”

“I have no idea but whoever it is, he sure can write love notes,”

“What does this one say?”

“I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me, because I know even if it is just for a second, I have crossed your mind. I nearly died at this one. I have never had this happen to me before. It makes me feel all mushy inside,”

“It makes me feel mushy too, only our mushy are a different feeling,” Kai

“Oh shut up. You just wish you could write like him. If this keeps up, I may marry this man one day,”

“It’s just a love note,”

“It’s more than that. The fact that he took the time to write these sweet things makes me feel good inside and not many people know that this is my favorite flower, so whoever wrote this to me, know me well,” she left the room

Kai turned to his dongsaeng and smirked at him.

“You should plan something big for your unveiling. You should leave a trail of clues so she can find you and then be dressed in a nice suit holding a huge bouquet of roses,”

“How do you know so much hyung?”

“Trust me; she’s going to love it,”

By the end of the week Aileen had figured out who her secret admirer was. With each note Sehun had left different clues. One was her favorite bubble tea flavor. Sehun had introduced her to the shop and so they made that their own little place to relax together. The other clue was her favorite candy Reese’s cups which aren’t even sold in Korea. She always has to order them elsewhere. Sehun got her a whole basket full of those.

She was truly touched by Sehun’s gesture but she was curious about when he was going to confess. On Friday night, as a celebration of the end of the week she and some of her friends were all going to get dressed up and have a girl’s night but slowly each girl cancelled at the last minute. Aileen was sitting in her nice short black silk dress at the SM building when she heard someone knock on the door. She went to answer it but found a note instead.

 

If you’re ready for an adventure follow my lead.

 

She was confused. Then it hit her; was Sehun trying to confess? She noticed some pieces of candy on the floor. She went back in the room to get a basket to put the candies in and followed them till she got to the rooftop. When she opened the door, nothing was there but another note taped to the landing.

 

Roses are Red

Violet are Blue

The only thing in the world that’s true

Is that I love you

 

She laughed and started crying at the same time. This boy was truly something. No one had made her heart skip a beat like Sehun.

“Noona,” she turned around to find Sehun in a tux holding a bouquet of sun flowers

“I knew it was you,” Sehun was surprised

“How,”

“When you started leaving all my favorite things with the notes, I figured it out. Thank you,” she hugged him

“I like you Noona,”

“I know,” she kissed him on the cheek

“Do you like me Noona?”

“I do, no one has ever done this for me. I am completely touched,”

“Well since we are both dressed for this occasion I think it’s only fair that we thoroughly enjoy ourselves,” he clicked his fingers together and a string of lights suddenly came on revealing a candle light dinner with Exo waiters smiling at them

“You are truly too much Sehun-ah. The fact that you know all my favorite things just makes me all giddy inside,”

“I do try,”

“But I bet you don’t know what my new favorite thing is,”

“What?” he was wondering

“You,” and with that they sealed their love with a kiss