A Kiss on the Hand

One shots with EXO

 

 

 

 

 

Aileen heard DBSK’s Mirotic blasting in the hallway. She had always loved that song of the past legends. They were now known as TVXQ but she still supported the group. She had bag lunches for the boys because they were practicing hard for the MAMA Awards that was to be held in Hong Kong this year and she was actually going. She had never been to Hong Kong so this was going to be exciting for her and exciting for the boys because they were nominated for Rookie of the Year.

She was slowly peeking her head in as the Sehun, Kris, Baekhyun, Tao, Kai and her favorite lovable Oppa, Xiumin was dancing and singing to the song. Wow they looked so good and then it happened. The one thing that Aileen couldn’t take out of her mind; Xiumin’s perfected hip . A million ideas were now running through Aileen’s poor young mind. She started secretly crushing on Xiumin since day one but because he was the oldest member and so freaking cute, she didn’t have the guts to tell him.

Shinee’s Lucifer started blasting through the room as the boys finished the song and dance with the utmost grace. They all collapsed on the floor soon after.

“Good boys, but of course we are going to practice again but let’s have lunch,” said the choreographer

“Where is Aileen?” asked Kris

“Sorry I was too busy watching,” she was shy all of sudden

“Are you blushing?” teased Chanyeol as he poked her cheek and smiled down on the very short girl

“No Oppa,” she smacked his hand away and gave out lunches, “You guys are gonna do really well at the awards,”

“Well we have a long way to go,” said Suho and he broke his chopsticks

All the boys were busy consuming their lunches. Aileen laughed and scanned the room for Xiumin. Their eyes met and he smiled sweetly at her, telling her to sit next to him.

“Open up,” he held the chopstick that had kimbap at the end of it to

“Thank you,” she loved kimbap

“I know you love kimbap, dongsaeng,” he put some kimchi in his sticky rice on his spoon and brought it to her lips again

Luhan and Chen were looking at the both of them as Xiumin continued to feed Aileen in between him eating. It was so natural for him to take care of her. He didn’t know why he started doing it in the first place. She didn’t complain or say much. But every now and then he caught her blushing wildly and tucking her hair behind her ear; an action she does when she’s nervous. Why was she nervous he wondered? They see each other every day.

“Why are you nervous dongsaeng?”

“Nothing Oppa, you don’t have to feed me. You eat. You need your strength,” she touched his arm and Xiumin felt a spark

He looked at her intensely. Now he started blushing.

“Ok boys finish up so we can practice some more. 10 more minutes,”

“Yes,” they all said as they sped up eating

“I just want to take care of you. Have you eaten at all today,” he looked at her firmly

“Not yet…”

“Don’t skip meals,” he touched her hand, “You’re cold,”

“Well it’s not my fault Korea doesn’t know anything about heating their buildings. I’m cold in nature. Look at my hands, they are white,”

Xiumin didn’t know why he did this next action but there was no stopping once he started. He grabbed both of her hands and brought them to his lips. Luhan, Chen and now half of EXO was looking at the pair of them. Xiumin started blowing hot air on her hands. Aileen stopped breathing as she gazed at the older man in front of her. Never had she experienced anything so before. Xiumin thought he was just warming her hands but he started a ripple affect all through her body. She didn’t just get hot in her hands but in other places of her body as well. As she bit on her bottom lip Xiumin raised his eyes to meet hers. He should not have done that. Time stopped. Everything stood still. Aileen was still biting her bottom lip when he was looking at her. He looked into her eyes and quickly kissed her hand. Totally unplanned that action was.

“Come on guys,” the choreographer broke their concentration, “Thanks for the lunches Aileen,”

She quickly drew her hand from Xiumin’s and got up startled.

“No problem,” she said quickly as she ran out of the room not looking back at Xiumin

“OOOOHHHHHH Hyung you’re in trouble now,” said Chen

“I don’t know why I did that. I couldn’t stop myself,” he was shocked

“You like your little dongsaeng, admit it,” teased Kris

“I don’t know,”

“Then why did you kiss her hand. I saw that,” laughed Luhan

“Well maybe a little bit,”

“I think she likes you too,” said Kai, “I see the way she looks at you when she thinks we can’t see it. Go Hyung,” Kai playfully shoved the older boy as he smiled and thought affectionately of Aileen

Aileen didn’t make it far down the hall. She had to control her breathing. Xiumin Oppa kissed her hand. He actually grabbed her hand to warm it up and then he kissed her hand. She could not ask for a more satisfying moment in her natural born life. She was over the moon. What did this mean? Did he like her or was he just being a nice Oppa? But no he must have liked her. No male Korean would initiate something so intimate such as kissing her hand if he didn’t like her. So many ideas were running through her head that she didn’t noticed the steps that awaited her. She didn’t see them. But it was too late. She fell hard and she let out a piercing scream.

Sora rushed out of the nearby room to find her dear friend on the floor crying and holding her leg.

“Aileen! Omg someone call 911,”

“Unnie I’m fine. Just embarrassed,” she tried to stand but the pain was too much

“Don’t be insane,” she tried to find out if it was her ankle or the entire leg. Since her older sister’s husband was a doctor she found out it was her leg, “It’s broken,” she was worried for Aileen, “What were you thinking? You didn’t see the steps. How could you be so clumsy?”

“I was distracted,” she held her head down

“Aileen,” she rubbed her back to try and comfort the girl

The boys had finished their practice soon after and when they left the room they came upon the commotion downstairs.

“What happened?” Sehun asked as he saw some male employees move Aileen to a bench

Aileen was totally embarrassed as she made eye contact with a very worried Xiumin.

“I fell down the stairs. I guess I won’t be going to Hong Kong,” she pushed her hair behind her ear

Xiumin sat next to her and rubbed her head, “Does it hurt a lot?”

“Sora Unnie said I broke it but we are waiting for the ambulance,”

“It’s swollen Noona,” Tao had tears in his eyes as he saw his favorite Noona wince in pain

“I’m fine Tao, don’t cry,” she smiled at him

“What really happened? You’re not known to be clumsy,”

“I was distracted,” she whispered as hot tears spilled from her eyes

Xiumin was somewhat angry. What could possibly be heavy on her mind where she wasn’t watching where she stepped?

“What the hell could distract you that much,” he couldn’t hide his anger

Aileen was doing war in her brain on whether to tell Xiumin the truth. Finally her heart won the war. There was no turning back now.

“You,” she quietly said

Xiumin was totally surprised. Why the heck was she thinking of him. Then it became clear. He felt terrible. He had kissed her hand.

“I’m sorry,” he truly felt bad

“Don’t be,” she laughed as she quickly wiped her tears, “I was just really surprised when you kissed my hand because there was no way you could like someone like me. I mean you’re a part of the huge industry now and I’m somewhat apart of it too and I know nothing could happen…”

“That’s where you’re wrong. I found myself liking you as well,” Aileen heart stopped as Xiumin looked at her lovely, “I just need you to promise me from now on you’re going to be careful. I can’t have my precious dongsaeng hurt again. Promise,” he squeezed her hand and she smiled

“I promise,” she blushed as she held his hand

“And when I get back from Hong Kong we have a lot to talk about,”

“What?”

“Us,”

Aileen smiled big as Xiumin put her hand to his lips once again and sealed it with a kiss.

 

 

 

I really enjoyed writing this one! Enjoy!