Thunder and Lightning

One shots with EXO

 

 

 

A loud clap of thunder and lightning roared through the building causing Aileen to jump. She quickly put her fingers to her ears and closed her eyes. Not that that muffled the sound at all but she figured she’d give it a try. She was alone in the room steaming the clothes lying out after the boys had their schedule. She being a new intern, all the left over work was left for her. Not that she mind the least. She wanted to prove to herself and her bosses that she could do the work.

Another clap of thunder and lightning lit up the room but this time it knocked the power out. She stopped what she was doing and froze praying the power would come back on. Her prayers were answered. She knew from living in ia all her life, when a storm like this was happening cut everything electrical off and that’s just what she did. Steaming would have to wait till tomorrow. She gathered her things and walked out into the hallway only to the have another lightening strike light up the hallway. The thunder was so loud it felt like she standing right outside. She needed to get home quick. As she made her way down the hallway the lights went out. She couldn’t handle it any longer. She screamed in fear and crunched down to the floor covering her ears again.

“Aileen?” said a voice

She knew that angelic voice anywhere. Her precious Oppa Suho just so happened to be in the dance studio. He had the door open not that she could fully see him

“Oppa? Is that you? Where are you?” she tried to adjust her eyes

“Follow my voice,” she stood up and stretched her hands out to feel the way

“Why is it so dark in here,” her hands finally landed on Suho’s chest

If the lights were on she would have seen his blushing face. He gently grabbed her hands and led her in the dance studio.

“Are you ok? You’re shaking,” he hugged her

“I’m scared of storms like these. I thought ia only got hot summer storms like this. The thunder was so loud I thought it was going to come through the roof,”

“I’ll protect you,” he led her to the wall and they sat down

“Why are you still here Oppa?”

“Practicing for our Let out the Beast dance. I believe it’s more intense than Mama, if that’s possible,”

“You guys work so hard. I’m so proud of you,” Suho smiled

“You’re too kind,” the thunder roared and Aileen flinched and grabbed onto Suho but she didn’t realize how close she was to him and accidently touched his privates.

“OMG, I’m so sorry. It’s practically pitch black in here,”

“It’s alright,” he felt for her hand and held it. He wrapped his other hand around her to hold her, “Didn’t I say I would protect you,”

“Well your name does mean guardian,” she laughed, “I hope the power comes back on soon,”

“I don’t. I like being like this; holding you. It’s nice,” he rubbed his hands up and down her arm

“Aw Oppa,”

She moved her head to rest on his shoulder. She stayed quiet for awhile; not knowing what to say.

“Aileen?” she started dozing off

“Yes?”

“Do you like me?”

“Very much. You’re the sweetest, kindest Oppa I know. Oppa I’m kind of tired,” she closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his waist

“We’ll wait out the storm. You rest now,” he kissed her forehead as he closed his eyes as well

The morning came and the sun was shining bright in the dance studio. Suho was lying on his back on the hard wood floor in the studio with Aileen draped across his chest. She stirred in her sleep and felt that her neck was stiff. She sat up and shocked to find herself lying on top of Suho who looked incredibly angelic even though he slept on the hard floor all night.

“You poor baby,” she leaned closer to his face and studied it

Suho was in deep sleep when he suddenly opened his eyes and sat straight up only to find Aileen’s lips instead. Both of their eyes were big as saucers. Aileen was the first to pull away when Suho got bold and grabbed her arms and pulled her back to his lips. Knowing Suho was extremely shy around the opposite ; she was blow away by his forwardness but she didn’t complain one bit. He finally pulled away with a pleased look on his face.

“Are you done?” she asked with humor in her voice

“No there’s more where that came from. Was it alright?” he suddenly got shy

“It felt like thunder and lightning and this time I wasn’t afraid,” she smiled again as she pulled him in for another kiss