Never Let Go

Never Let Go

 

 

The discussion he had with Jaejoong was of no help. Sure, he got some answers to his questions but it made him feel even worst. How can someone be so dejected in one day? He’s supposed to be the happiest person on earth right now. What have he done in his past life to deserve this?

Luhan stole a glance at his watch. He wasn’t aware he’s been away for far too long already. He then decided to go back.

 

 

Chanyeol, the happy virus as he claimed to be together with Kris were back in the hospital a few minutes after Luhan left. And since then the former has not stopped questioning Xiumin. Xiumin’s already getting exhausted from all the questions but he knew Chanyeol too well. He will never stop until he gets what he wants.

“Now, now, Minseok, I’m your next favourite person after Luhan so you should tell me honestly, okay? Do you really not remember him?” he asked never really losing hope.

“How many times do I have to answer your question, Chanyeol? I said no for like a hundred times already!” answered Minseok. He should be pissed at him right now, but he just can’t. The guy is really adorable to be mad at.

“Ya!” Joonmyun scoffed. “You are not Minseok’s second favourite person! It’s me!”

“Since when?” Chanyeol countered. “Minseokie, tell Joonmyun I am your second favourite person!!” he whined.

“Minseok, you shouldn’t be too kind with Chanyeol. Tell him honestly it’s not him, okay?” Joonmyun warned.

“Seriously, you two...” Minseok cannot help but smiled at the childishness of his two best buds.  He then turns to Kris, pleading, like asking to help him from their two friends.

“Okay guys, you should stop that. You’ll make the patient worst if you don’t stop bickering, hm?” Kris advised.

The two flushed realizing how they’ve been childish. And so they thought it ended there, but no. They still have to continue that made Kris face palmed.

“But seriously, it was me, right Minseokie? You always went to my house every time you and Luhan had a fight.” Chanyeol said before pouting.

“You did?” Joonmyun questioned

“I...” Minseok stammered. He didn’t know. Those memories were deleted from his mind. How is he supposed to answer that? “I don’t remember, sorry...”

“Sorry Chanyeol, you do not have evidences!” Joonmyun teased. “Who knows? You might be bluffing to confuse our dear Minseok. And besides, have you forgotten that it was I that Minseok have chosen to be his best man for their wedding?” Joonmyun said proudly.

“Do you know why he never asked you for your advice whenever he and Luhan had a fight?” He just had to say this. He needs to win this argument. “It is because he’s afraid to hurt you, he’s afraid that you will also get hurt if you see him like that. It’s obvious...” he stopped, his eyes widened after realizing what he just said.

It was never obvious. It’s just that Chanyeol and Minseok talked about that issue before. Why Minseok kept bothering him instead of Joonmyun. Why as he always stated that Joonmyun is his best friend but he was in Chanyeol’s house spending the night, crying over Luhan, and not at Joonmyun’s.

Minseok knew how Joonmyun looked at him. He knew it was love even before he confessed his feelings, even before he shuttered his best friend’s heart because his heart already belongs to someone else. But he was selfish. He still holds on to Joonmyun even after the confession. He doesn’t want to ruin their friendship so they continue like that as if it never happened. It hurts Joonmyun every single time he saw Minseok in the arms of another person other than him but he was blessed to be just friends with him.

He thought he’s already good at faking his feelings because no one knew, no one aside from him and Minseok. And now there’s Chanyeol blurting everything out and telling the world about it as if it’s no big deal.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean it that way. Just forget what I said.” Chanyeol whispered. But it was too late. Even Kris was shocked from the revelation. Joonmyun hung his head low from the embarrassment.

Minseok’s eyes were wide, his mouth opened from shock. He didn’t expect it either. His best friend loved him, no, from his expression right now, he still loves him. He never really thought about it. And thinking about it now, why in the world did he choose Luhan over him? He had his fist clutched and covering his heart. Now that he lost his memory of Luhan maybe it’s time to correct everything that happened from the past. Maybe his decision from before were all wrong. Yes, he thought. His amnesia could mean re-doing everything and making it right. And this means choosing Joonmyun over Luhan.

 

 

“Oh, you’re already here! Why are you not going inside?” It was Yixing. He went outside when he noticed that Luhan’s not yet back. He just had to look for him. He was really worried about the guy and he thought he would need at least an arm to hold him just in case he breaks down.

Luhan got into the room in time from the bickering of Chanyeol and Joonmyun.  He thought everyone’s having a good time so he stopped in the door just to listen. He heard everything. He even heard the slipped in Chanyeol’s mouth. He was shocked. Minseok never mentioned anything about it. It’s no big deal, really. But the revelation gave him another stab on his heart. He sensed it even before but Minseok always dismissed it. Now that he lost his memory of them, then there’s a chance for Joonmyun now.  He can’t help but be jealous. He is really in a vulnerable state so he cried again. It’s amazing really, to cry so much in a day, and never really felt so dried out.

“You’re still crying...” Yixing stated the obvious.

“No, I wasn’t.” He wiped the tears from falling. “Let’s go inside?” he ushered.

“Only if you’re ready.” Yixing smiled a bit.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys, sorry for the late update? ;~~; Thank you for those who are still reading this. Are you guys getting bored already? T^T Anyway, really sorry for the typo / grammatical errors. ;AA;

PS: and i have a new poster. hehehe ^^

@yoonmi: wait, this is the picture i am talking about. ;)) THIS hehe everytime i see that i can't help but laugh. What is wrong with the MIC? lolololol

@dibsfortwo: thanks for commenting. :) updated! :D

@callisto: hehe thanks! and why am i glad that line hit you? I'm touched. lol But srsly, Luhan loved him so much here. ;~~; And sorry for Jeje, i just can't think of anyone at that moment. :))

@Teeheehaha-ara: me too. :(

@smiley44: i hope so too.. hehehe ^^