Chapter 2: What do you think about Wooyoung and JiEun? Taecyeon is going back to Korea?

Bestfriends to Lovers

 

 

Chapter 2: What do you think about Wooyoung and JiEun? Taecyeon is going back to Korea?

Suji’s POV:

“Yah! What kind of guy are you?!” JiEun yelled. I looked at her and she seems really mad. She picked up her things and whispered things to herself.

Suddenly another guy was running but he suddenly stopped when he saw us.

“Good Morning Suzy, EunJung and JiEun.” He waved and smiled at us. His eyes really looked happy.

“Good Morning SooHyun!” we greeted him back. His face was really red and he was panting. It seems like he was the one chasing that guy who bumped with JiEun. “Who are you chasing?” I suddenly asked.

“Ah. I was chasing Wooyoung.” He said still panting. I looked at JiEun’s reaction.

“Better prepare yourself.” She whispered to herself again but it was enough for me to hear clearly. I also looked at EunJung and she gave me a here-we-go-again look. Well, JiEun and Wooyoung have been like this since 7. It’s actually my fault. Well, better get going to our classroom before many students arrive and watch the nagging that will happen inside the room.

 

Flashback 10 years ago…….

At school:

*JiEun!!! :D

 

*WooYoung

“Suzy-ah!” Wooyoung went near Suzy who was eating chocolate.

“Wae?”

“Give me some. I like that chocolate.” Wooyoung said while opening his palm waiting for Suzy to give him some. Since Suzy does not want to share her chocolate to him because there’s only a few left, she said no.

“Yah! That’s unfair! You gave chocolates to Taecyeon, JiEun and EunJung!” Woo protested.

“They’re my friends!”

“I’m your friend too!”

“I only give it to girls!”

“Yah! Taecyeon is not a girl!”

“Well…..” Suzy thought of another reason she can use. “I’ll give you some if you kiss JiEun!” she suddenly said. She said this because she thought Woo will not do it and will give up on the chocolate. But without hesitation, he approaches JiEun and kissed her on the lips. Suji was shocked that Woo wanted that chocolate badly. She just sat on her chair and felt really sorry because JiEun was crying hard with their classmates laughing at her. Because of what happened, Suzy’s parents have been called at school.

-end of flashback..

 

Meanwhile @ Bedford, Massachusetts (Language is Full English)

“I’m home!” Taecyeon shouted as he arrived late at night. He saw his mom sitting at the couch looking tired.

“Where have you been?” his mom asked him.

“My friend’s birthday party.” He replied as he’s going near his mother to give her a hug.

“I told you not to stay out this late, didn’t I?”

“Yes. Sorry I forgot to send you a text message. Go to sleep now. You need a rest. Don’t worry.” He stopped hugging his mother and was about to go to his room when suddenly his mother called him again.

“Taecyeon..” his mom called out. He turned his attention towards his mom again.

“Well, about our decision to send you back to Seoul…”

“The truth is…. I don’t want to go back there. I’m happy living here.” Taecyeon’s mood changed a little but trying hard to keep calm. He really does not want to go back there because he is used to his life now. He is thinking about how he will adjust. Well, he thought that it’s actually his fault for being such a hard-headed guy. His parents thought that it might be because of the influence. They are really worried on what can happen in the future. Since he is a smart guy, he understands what his parents are thinking.

“But Taec, our relatives are in Seoul. They can take care of you and you also had friends there right? Do you remember them?”

“Mom, that was ten years ago. Do you think I still remember them? Who knows if they still live there.”

“Here.” His mother handed him an old small box. He received the box and opened it. There he saw a picture taken 10 years ago. He saw the 7 years old him with two boys and three girls taken at a park.

“I hid them for you. It’s important to remember memories like this,right? Ever since the time you met these kids, you learned how to smile. As your mother, I know when you are truly happy.” His mom smiled at him once again.

“Well… I think I need to obey you this time. So….. I’m going back to Seoul but in one condition.” Taecyeon said.

“What condition?”

“If I think things are not getting better as I live there then I’ll come back here.” His mother just agreed. She really believes that her son will be happy there and will be a changed man.

“Okay mom. Good night.” He left a peck on his mom’s cheek then hurried to his room still holding the box and picture.

 

@His Room:

 

Taecyeon’s POV:

I lay down on my bed. ‘What a tiring day’ I thought to myself. I noticed the box mom gave me and decided to explore its contents. I brought out the picture I’m looking at awhile ago. I looked at the back of it then read what is written.

“from left to right: SooHyun, Wooyoung, JiEun, EunJung, Taecyeon and …”  I said. The last name was blurred and cannot be read anymore. I looked again at the picture and recalled my memories with each of them. ‘SooHyun….. SooHyun’ I said as I stared at his picture and finally I remembered him. He was the silent one. Once I remembered one of them I suddenly remembered the rest. Wooyoung was the one who always fool around and he even kissed JiEun! Those two always argue like cats and dogs. EunJung was the mature one. I remember having a crush on her and the last one…….. I can’t remember. I stared at her picture again and no memories are coming into my mind. This is really weird. I am really great in remembering things but why can’t I remember her?

I looked at EunJung’s picture again and imagined what she looks like now. She must be very beautiful. I really had a big crush on her when I was little. I wonder if she will accept me as her boyfriend if I ask her. Well, let’s see. Mom said that maybe I’ll be leaving next week. Talk about so much planning! They even enrolled me to a school already! Kirin High school, I think.

 

@Kirin High School (After Class)

EunJung, JiEun and WooYoung went home earlier because they need to go somewhere important. Suzy went home with SooHyun who is willing to wait for her until the meeting with the adviser ends. Suzy ended up being the class president. Although this is not the first time, she felt nervous because before no one listened to her and they wanted her to be removed already. They only voted for her because they do not want to accept responsibility.

“What were they thinking?! Why did they choose me as the class president?!” Suzy scolded at herself.

“As if you don’t like it!” SooHyun replied back and made Suzy silent for awhile.

“I actually like it but….” Suzy’s words have been cut by SooHyun.

“You don’t have the confidence right? You’re afraid that they won’t listen to you like before?” He continued what she was saying. His words made Suzy silent again. He really understands what Suzy feels because he is her best guy friend. She tells him all the problems that she cannot tell EunJung and JiEun. Since Taecyeon went to US, SooHyun was the guy she was most comfortable to be with.

“SooHyun-ah….. Do you have the power to read minds?” Suzy smiled at him. She is very happy deep inside because she has her true friends that can really understand her.

“Maybe….. Perhaps….” SooHyun said as he wrapped an arm on Suzy’s shoulders. His heart suddenly beats faster and so is Suzy’s. She blushed a little on his sudden action.

“Really? You can read my mind? Then do you know that I’ll do…….. THIS?” she said as she pushed SooHyun away and ran fast laughing at him who was nearly out of balance.

“Yah! You bad girl!” SooHyun shouted laughing and chasing after her. They ran around the school campus until they are really tired and sat at the stairs.

“Yah! I didn’t know that you’re such a fast runner.” He said to Suzy catching his breath.

“Ani. You’re just slow SooHyun! You’re a weakling!” Suzy joked still panting.

“You…..” He stopped talking when they heard a familiar voice. They looked where the voice came from.

“Jang Wooyoung!” a girl shouted.

“Jang Wooyoung?” Suzy and SooHyun whispered to each other.

“Wae?!” Wooyoung replied shouting. He seems really mad.

“Come here.” SooHyun whispered and pulled Suzy under the stairs to hide from them.

“Are you really leaving me?” The woman asked.

“AeYeong-ah, (A/N: AeYeong is a fictional character) we’re over. There’s nothing you can do about it now.” Wooyoung said forcing himself to calm down.

“But why? I did everything to be a good girlfriend.” Aeyeong’s tears are falling down.

“Yes. You were a good girlfriend. But now I think you need to find someone who will not hurt you.” He said as he held Aeyeong’s shoulders.

“Do you like someone else?”

“Ne. I like someone!”

“Then who? JiEun?” She asked. Wooyoung stayed silent for a while.

“N-ne……. I like JiEun since a long time ago!” He finally stated and made SooHyun and Suji’s jaw drop while AeYeong ran away crying.

“Aish… this girl is really….” Woo sighed. Suzy and SooHyun went out from their hiding place and shocked Wooyoung.

“Yah! Since when did you???” WooYoung nervously said.

“We heard everything.” Suzy let out an evil grin. “Want me to tell her?” she continued.

“Yah. Don’t take it seriously… I-I lied just for her to leave me.. N-ne That’s it!” WooYoung denied what he just said.

“Really? Then why do you look nervous? And your face is also super red.” SooHyun also let out an evil grin.

“Yah!” he just answered and took a step back but the two also took a step forward.

“Yah! You two are scaring me!.”

“Just tell us the truth.” SooHyun said.

“Don’t lie to Mr. Mind-Reader here.” Suzy is scaring him again.

“You two think what you want to think! I’m leaving!” He said avoiding them.

“Yah! We’ll go home together!”

“I don’t want to!” WooYoung really wants to avoid them.

“We are neighbors! So we’ll join too!”

 

Hope you enjoyed everyone!!!!! Keep reading as the story becomes more interesting.. Will Taecyeon still remember Suzy? What will be his reaction if he meets his old friends? Will SooHyun and Suzy tell JiEun what they heard? Stay tuned! Please do comment and subscribe! Saranghae!