Chapter 9: One Morning

Bestfriends to Lovers

 

Chapter 9: One Morning

Suzy’z POV:

I can hear the chirping of the birds as I walk through the sidewalk leading to the bus stop. It’s still dawn and I decided to go to school earlier than usual. I paused and looked at the sky and I can notice that the sun is still rising. I just admired the view so much that I even began to smile to myself. I focused again my attention to the street and continued walking still with a smiling face.

I just continued walking and walking without any distractions until I reached the bus stop. As I came closer, a figure of a guy caught my attention. I walked few steps closer and realized that he’s a Kirin Highschool student.

“I think I know who this guy is.” I murmured and started to run towards him. I covered this tall man’s eyes and I think he really got shocked on what I did.

“Guess who?!” I asked still covering his eyes.

“How can you be so obvious Suzy-ah??” Taec said and he removed my hands from his eyes. He turned around and smiled at me while still holding my hands. I looked at my hands with his and I felt an unexplained happiness.

“How did you know it was me?” I asked.

“Your voice.” He answered. He tightened his grip to my hands and my heartbeat became faster. I don’t want to let him notice it that is why I just looked up at him and smiled brightly.

“You’re so cute!” He said as he pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair. Today, I did not tie up my hair in a ponytail unlike my usual routine. I just let it fall down by itself.

“Yah! You’re making my beautiful hair messy!” I said as I tried to fix it with my fingers.

“Mianhae!” He said and pinched my cheeks again. I did not do any other reactions. I just looked at him. He looked at me too and we stayed like that for a while until the bus arrived.

Both of us stepped into the bus and sat next to each other. I sat near the window while Taec sat at my right.

“I noticed that many of our classmates do not want to listen to you.” He started a topic.

“Ne…. I’m very aware of that.” I said. It’s actually true! They do not want to listen to me! I don’t know what to do. If only I’m as popular as Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri and the others! My classmates always listen if they are the ones commanding!

“If only I’m as popular as Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri and the others.” I murmured to let Taec the only one to hear it. Their group is not popular at our school only but even outside because of their family background.

“You don’t have to be someone else for them to listen to you. Just be yourself. If they still don’t want to listen to you, just let them be like that! We’ll just help you.”  He advised. “If you become someone better, it’s their loss!” He continued.

“How can I become better?”

“Share your talents at school!”

“No one appreciates my talent.”

“Just do what you love to do with passion. Don’t mind what other people may say.” I stopped talking. He’s right! I have to try again.

I can something tickling me at the right side of me neck. I looked at Taec and he is already leaning at my shoulder. My heartbeat became fast and I loved the feeling. It’s like he clicked the fast forward button at the remote to my heart.

“Can I stay at this position for a while?” he asked me.

“N-ne…” I said. I just smiled and focused my attention at the view outside the window.

I suddenly felt something vibrating at my pocket. I brought out my cellphone. Soohyun is calling.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I said with a low voice. Taecyeon who is sitting beside me watched me while receiving the call.

“Suzy-ah, I’m with Eunjung and JiEun and we’re heading to your house now.” Soohyun said through the phone. I chuckled a bit when I heard him say these lines.

“Soohyun-ah I’m already at the bus!” I told him while giggling.

“What?! Why so early?” He sounds really shocked. “Okay then, we’ll be heading to Taecyeon’s” he continued.

“Go ahead! Go to my house!” Taec seems to hear Soohyun’s voice from the phone. Both of us can hear the girls laughing from the phone.

“Taec is even with you?!!” he shouted.

“Ne. So, miss sleepyhead is also with you?” I joked referring to Eunjung.

“Yah!!! I wake up earlier now!!!!” Eunjung shouted. Are these people even aware that it’s still early and many people are still sleeping?!

“Araso… I’m quite sure that when you reach the bus, you’ll fall asleep.” I said surely. Eunjung easily falls asleep. She’s often scolded by the teachers because of sleeping during discussions.

“Yah!!” she responded again.

“Give me that!” I heard Soohyun at the background.

“Okay…. We’ll end this call now… bye! Let’s see each other at school!” He finally said and ended the call.

I placed my cellphone back to my pocket and continued to stare outside the window.

“Suzy, can I borrow your phone for a while?” He said.

“For what?” I asked him. What does he need with my cellphone?

“I just want to search songs and send it to mine.” He said and brought out his phone. I also brought out mine and handed it to him.

Taecyeon’s POV:

I held her phone with my right hand and held mine on my left. I opened her music gallery and looked for songs to send to my phone.

As expected it’s full of songs from different K-pop groups. Most of the songs are from 2pm. Like a Movie, Again and again, Hands Up, Heartbeat, Fly to Seoul and many others. So this girl is a “Hottest”. As far as I know, 2pm fans are called hottest.

Suzy checked what I’m up to with her phone. Seems like she noticed that I noticed how she likes 2pm. She smiled at me widely.

“You don’t know that I like 2pm?” she asked me. Now’s the only time I knew this about her.

“What’s so good about them? Why do you even like these guys?” I joked her. She just said “Yah!” and hit my shoulder.

“Actually, I love their songs and even their personality. They’re also handsome! They know how to dance, sing, rap and even act! Well, my bias is the current leader.” I can see that she’s really happy while sharing me these things that she can’t even control from speaking. Are they really that great?

“How can you say that they know how to act? Tell me about your bias.” I just asked her. Because I grew up in the United States, I’m not that familiar with what she’s talking about.

“Well, do you know the drama ‘Dream High’???” she asked. I actually hear this drama from our classmates but I have no idea what kind of drama is this.

“Well, it’s actually familiar.” I said.

“One of the lead roles of the drama is 2pm’s leader. He played the role of Jinguk. Watch the drama to see his performance as an actor. The one that played Jason is also a 2pm member. It’s really great!” Well, I became interested to watch this said drama. I focused my attention to the cellphone. I marked all the 2pm songs and sent it to my phone.

Another K-pop group caught my attention. Seems like this one is a girl group.

“Miss A?” I asked as I played the video entitled “Bad Girl Good Girl- Miss A MV”

I watched the video and the girl whose hair is tied up in a ponytail and has bangs caught my attention. I decided to ask her who this cute girl is.

“Who’s this?” I asked when I paused the video to this girl. She peeked to see who’s the one I’m talking about.

“Ah! Miss A’s maknae. Going back to the Drama, she is the one who played the role of Hyemi.” She said. Okay, this drama is becoming more interesting.

We chatted until the bus reached our school.

 

Okay…. That’s it! 9th chapter is posted! Though it’s kinda weird that they talk about Miss A, 2pm and Dream High which they are part of, it’s still cute. Right???? Correct me if I’m wrong. This chapter is for TaecZy fans… TaecZy FIGHTING!!! Any comments??? Suggestions??? Don’t forget to subscribe!!! Saranghae!!!

THANKS FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!!! PLEASE DO SUPPORT MY OTHER FANFICS ALSO.. I’LL BE POSTING A TAECZY ONESHOT SOON…

 

 

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

DARREN OLIVER GACUTAN

for contributing so much for this fanfic....