Chapter 10: WTH!!!

Bestfriends to Lovers

 

Chapter 10: WTH!!!

 

Suzy’s POV:

I arrived at the classroom after lunchtime and again, the room is so messy. I don’t want to shout again. I’m too lazy. I want to go sit at my chair and rest but I need to discipline them because I’m the president. It’s my responsibility.

I stood infront near the board and looked at my classmates. Some looked at me in return but they still continue to do their own business. Just looking at them ignore me like that pains me inside. The vice president just arrived in the room and I thought of just telling her to make the whole class fix everything before the teacher arrives.

“Vice Pres, can you be the one to tell them to fix everything.” I told her and she nodded. I really felt relieved when she nodded. She has more commanding power than mine. As expected, they listened to her and they even smiled. They did not even complain at all but when it’s me who tells them the same things, it’s the opposite.

I don’t want to be called “Irresponsible” or “Useless” again. I heard that several times already though I try to give my best and it really hurts. It’s like slowly dividing your heart with a sharp knife.

The vice president went out again and the class became noisy AGAIN!

“All of you KEEP QUIET!!!!” I shouted. My throat started to hurt. One of my guy classmates looked at me laughing.

“What did you say??? Are you talking??” He said trying to tease me. He looked at his companions again and laughed with them. It really hurt my feelings. It’s like they really get irritated by me. What did I do? I’m just doing my work!

“Quiet!!” I shouted again. This time my voice became weaker. They still don’t want to listen. They don’t understand what I’m truly feeling right now! I’m really hurt! I saw few girls at the back who are imitating the way I shout and start to laugh hard. What’s wrong with the way I shout? I really want to cry right now. I’m stopping my tears from coming out. I just smile lightly so that they won’t notice how hurt I am right now. I don’t want to show them how weak I am. I just stayed silent for a while.

The vice president arrived again and looked at me.

“Tell them to keep quiet.” She whispered to me. How am I even going to let them keep quiet if I’m in this kind of situation???  I just stood there trying to hold my tears because if I speak, tears will fall from my eyes.

Ms. Vice president went back to her seat looking disappointed. Her eyes are belittling me. This is really bad! I saw her saying something to my other classmate.

“Tsk! This girl is really useless!” Eventhough the surrounding is noisy, I still heard everything. It is piercing to the ears and it really broke my heart. I cannot control my tears anymore. I remained standing while tears rolled down to my cheeks. This is really embarrassing! I shouldn’t show this part of me!

I just covered my teary eyes with my arm. Everything is now black and all I can feel now is my aching heart and all I can hear is my crying.

Suddenly I felt someone hug me tight. I felt comfortable and I started to cry harder. Who is this? Why am I feeling this way?

I removed my arm from my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was blurred at first but as seconds pass, I can already see clearly. I blinked again to make sure that I’m not imagining things. He looked at me too. He looks like he’s really concerned.

“Everything’s gonna be alright.” Taecyeon whispered to my ear. I felt more relaxed when he told me this. Gomawo, Taecyeon. I noticed that the whole class became silent. All of them looked at us with sharp eyes especially the girls. Yes, many of the girls at this school like Taec. Are they jealous right now?

“Don’t ever mess with her again!” Taecyeon shouted to them. This is the first time seeing Taec become angry like this. I didn’t realize that he’s this scary. I stopped crying but my heart started beating differently. I actually enjoy this feeling.

“Wae? Is she even your girlfriend?!” one guy stated. Taec stayed silent for a while. He held my hand tightly and showed it to the whole class. What is he planning? Is he going to tell the whole class that I’m his girlfriend?

“Neh! She’s my girlfriend! Is there any problem with that?!” He said. Yah!! Ok Taecyeon what the hell are you saying?!!!

My other friends arrived at our classroom together with our teacher. JiEun, Woo, Eunjung and Soohyun approached me as soon as they entered the room.

“Wae? What happened?!” Eunjung asked Taec.

“I’ll tell you later.” Taec told her.

“Okay students, go back to your seats, classes are about to start.” Mr. Yang said and the students obeyed. Taecyeon guided me to my seat. He tapped my shoulders and smiled at me. He was about to leave but I pulled his uniform to stop him.

“Taec…” I said as he faced me.

“Wae?” he said.

“Gomawo.” I told him with a smile.

“It’s nothing.” He replied with a smile then went back to his seat. So, now everyone thinks that Taecyeon is my boyfriend. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well, maybe both.

“Okay class what was our past lesson? Who wants to give a recap?” Our teacher started the discussion and I have to listen.

 

IU’s POV:

I gave Mr. Yang the recap of our lesson and sat down. Woo looked at me with a big smile on his face.

“Congratz!” He said in a low volume so that the teacher won’t hear. He showed me a fighting sign. I suddenly remembered about the performance for tomorrow. So yeah, it’s tomorrow already. Time flies fast. It’s our first performance together. Also, it’s a rare chance to be able to perform infront of many people. So, we must give our best. I don’t want to be embarrassed infront of many people! We’ll have the rehearsal later after the last period class.

I inhaled deeply and started to concentrate for the class. JiEun-ah you can do this!

After class... (@School Garden)

 

Suzy was sitting at the bench under the tree. She was thinking of the possible reasons of why different things are happening to her. The main thing she is concerned of is her true feelings for her childhood friend, Ok Taecyeon.

Everytime she closes her eyes, she can see Taecyeon’s face.

“Ani! Taecyeon is just a friend!” Suzy shakes her head hoping that she’ll stop thinking about him. Still, it’s useless. She keeps thinking about this guy who trespassed to her mind.

“What the hell is happening to me?!!” she said ruffling her hair like a crazy girl. Even she couldn’t stand what she’s doing.

“I’m really going crazy!!” she thought. Yes, she really looks like a crazy woman and the students at the garden are looking at her.

They were whispering things to each other while looking at Suzy. “This is embarrassing” Suzy thought. She was about to leave the garden but she heard some girls talking.

“Have you heard? That girl with a 2pm baller under that tree is Taecyeon’s girlfriend.” She stopped and looked at her wrist. Indeed, she’s wearing her 2pm baller and she’s currently under a tree.

“Rumors really scatter so fast.” She thought. It’s not impossible because Taecyeon is popular at the whole campus. She decided to ignore the girls and started walking out of the garden but someone stopped her again.

“Suji-ah!!” Im Yoona, one of the most popular girls at the school called her. She is with 8 other beautiful girls. All of them are actually popular at the whole school.

“Annyeong haseyo.” Suzy said. She’s a little nervous because she knows that Yoona likes Taecyeon.

“Congratulations!!!!” Taeyeon, the small but cute member of their group said.

“F-for what?” Suzy asked.

“For having a boyfriend like Taecyeon… Almost all girls in this school like him.” Yoona said and smiled. Suzy felt relieved that they are acting like that and actually very nice even if they look like they’re not.

“Ah… Ne… Kamsahmnida..” Suzy replied. She must show them that what Taecyeon said about him becoming her boyfriend is true.

“Enjoy being a couple!” Jessica, the ice princess said. They all waved at her and left.

Suzy was about to leave again but someone stopped her again.

 

Suzy’s POV:

After having a short talk with Yoona’s group, I attempted to leave the garden again but someone stopped me for the third time. The person covered my eyes. The person did not speak but I just knew who it is.

“Taecyeon-ah!!” I said and he removed his hands from my eyes.

“Yah! How did you know?” He asked me.

“I don’t know…. I just felt it.” I answered. He held my hand and pulled me to the bench where I sat a while ago and again, my heart beats fast. After three attempts to leave this place, I ended up returning to the place I came from.

“Sit down.” He ordered me. I obeyed what he said. I looked at him and smiled to myself. I’m really happy when I’m with him. We stayed silent for awhile. We looked at the sky together and admired it together. Our heads are looking up and our lips are smiling.

“So, Suzy-ah mianhae.” He broke the silence.

“For what?” I asked.

“Well, I told the whole class that I’m your boyfriend and now rumors are scattered around the campus. Is it hard for you?” he asked me.

“No. Not at all. You just did that to protect me. So, thank you.” I looked at him in the eyes to show my sincerity. He just replied with a smile. The atmosphere became silent again.

“So, we have to act like a real couple?” It’s my time to break the silence.

“Ne. Just act like we’re like that.” He said and I just nodded.

“You told the others about this already?”  I asked him.

“Neh… I also told them to go with the flow.” He answered.

“By the way, where are they?”

“Soohyun and Eunjung went home together while JiEun and Woo are preparing for tomorrow.”

“Oh yeah, so it’s tomorrow already. Hope they’ll do well.”

“Yes… I hope so.” He said in full English. “Wanna  go home already my yeojachingu??” he said offering his hand. I giggled and slapped his arm.

“Let’s go visit JiEun and Woo first.” I suggested as I stood up. He followed.

“Well then, let’s go!” he wrapped his arm around my waist and we started to walk together. I removed his hands from my waist and placed it to my shoulders.

“Here!” I said. He just smirked at me. Many students are looking at us while we’re walking. Jealousy? Perhaps because I have a very handsome boyfriend… I mean pretend boyfriend. We walked to the school’s auditorium like a real couple ignoring what others may say.

 

Wooyoung’s POV:

“JiEun-ah, go over here if I go to your side. Pretend that you’re running away from me.” I directed attempting to change the choreography.

“Why do we have to do a last minute change in choreography?” JiEun pouted. Well, we have to change one part for a better performance. It’s just one part!

“We’ll just change this part so that we’ll have more audience impact. Don’t worry, it’s just this one part.” I told her.

“Okay then. Just promise me! Just one part!” she told me. I went to her back and gave my girlfriend a backhug.

My cellphone suddenly rang. I checked the name of the caller and looks like he/she’s not in my contacts because all I see are pure numbers.

“Are you not going to answer that?” Jieun pointed at my phone.

“Excuse me.” I said and walked inches away from her. I touched the ‘answer’ button and placed my phone to my left ear.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I said.

“Annyeong. How are you Wooyoung-ah?” the caller asked. It’s a girl. The voice sounds familiar.

“Nuguseyo?” I asked to make sure.

“You don’t remember?” She asked. I actually have a clue but I’m not that sure.

“Aeyeong?”(If you don’t know her see chapter 2) I said and Jieun’s eyes widened.

“Neh… It’s me oppa. How are you?” She said. Where did she even get my number?!

 

What will happen in Aeyeong’s return??? Suzy and Taecyeon is a couple???? Is there finally a chance for TaecZy to be together officialy?? What will happen to Taec’s feelings for Eunjung?? Hope you all enjoyed!!!!!! Please be patient in waiting for the 11th chapter!!! J

Please do comment and subscribe….. Comment your reactions for this chapter…

 

Eunjung and SooHyun <3

 

 

Eunjung and Taecyeon