2

The Bus

A tall figure was infront of me and I didn’t recognise him. What I just saw was that he was staring at me in disbelief as if he was watching a ghost passing by him.

I looked at him and lift my eyebrow up as a signal of asking him why is he staring at me like that?

He kept the distance between us closer…. Closer…. And closer until a certain point I felt like I might wanna kick him and shoved him out of my way.

When I was about to hit him, he finally said, “I’m so sorry to behave like that earlier,”

I just stared at him and observing his face. Everybody can tell that my face was in shock and terrified.

“Well, if you don’t wanna accept my apology. I better....umm,”He said again.

Unintentionally, “It’s okay. I’m fine.” I blurted out. “It’s just that,DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN TO ME,” I emphasised on the words.

He chuckled no,wait more like smiling and smirking and laughing. Hmm~

“Ahhhh,” He said,finally. After minutes of laughing + smilling + smirking. “I want to introduce myself. Annyeonghatheyo, ETHO-K yeh maknae thehun imnida,”

Oh shoot, how come I didn’t know him from the EXO group?

Should I be happy? Or just smiling prettily? Or just ignore all those and acting chill and cool infront of him? Third one is my choice. I know many fangirls out there would want to exchange places with me right now. NEH, not gonna allow them anyways.

“Oh hai,” I looked to the floor.

“Heads down,missy. I know my feelings are up and down now. I’m blushing. Yahh,how can this happen?” I thought.

I can sense that he is watching me and waiting for my long reply like “Ohh, okay. What an unexpected way to meet and greet someone just now!” or “Umm, my name is Cho Soojung.” And blablabla…

And my time is up! I heard someone was calling my name. I turned my head and found out that Taehyun oppa was finding for me.

“I gotta go now, someone is finding for me,” I excused and ran towards Taehyun oppa.

“Eyy, Soojung, where were you just now?” Taehyun oppa asked.

“Nahh, nowhere.Just grab a drink earlier. Why?”

“It’s just that I am so worried wether you’ve gone sick or something bad happened to you when I saw you’re not at your place,” He informed me.

“Ahh, about that,” I replied. I wear a smile on my face and assured him “Nahh, nothing happened oppa. I’m just fine!”

I hugged him and sneak a glance to my back just to make sure if sehun is still there or not.

To my surprise, he is not there! Ohh, that’s just such a relief!

-SKIP-

Time has flied,now the photoshoot was still going on for more than 4 hours.

My head was pretty much heavy and my eyes were tired.

“I need sunlight,” I said to myself.

I decided to inform Taehyun oppa that I was going to get a walk at the rooftop.

Informed, I carried my legs towards the door.

My arms was nudged by someone and suddenly the person grabbed it.

“Don’t go….” He whispered.

“What?” I asked.

“Please,stay here okay?” He pleaded.

I turned my back and was stunned to see it was Sehun.

He looked really eager to have me here.

“Why?” I asked.

He didn’t reply. Instead,he walked towards the shooting site as if motioning me to follow him.

When I arrived beside him, he straightly walked infront of the camera and preparing himself for the photoshoot.

“Ohh well,it is his turn to photoshoot now,” I said to myself.

I watched him,every pose he did, every smile he made, he looked very angelic.

My stomach had a little butterflies when my stare was caught by him.

I turned my head quickly to hide my blush. Well, who doesn’t get blush when someone caught you eyeing on them?

At the corner of my eyes, I can saw that Sehun was smiling and that makes me more uncomfortable and blushing to the max.

I really can’t stand it anymore. I left the room and went straightly to the rooftop and close the door hardly behind me.

“WHOAA, WHAT WAS THAT?” I said out loud since no one can hear me up here.

“PABO-YAH,SOOJUNG! WHY ON EARTH YOU FOLLOWED HIS REQUEST?”

“WHY DID YOU EVER WAIT INSIDE THERE,AND END UP GETTING BLUSHING LIKE THIS?”

“THIS IS SO NOT A GOOD OPTION. TOO EARLY TO MAKE A MOVE ON SOMEONE.”

“BUT WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED SOOJUNG? YOU DIDN’T EVEN KNOW HIM. HE IS JUST A STRANGER,”

“YOU DIDN’T EVEN LI….”

My mouth stops talking.

“You didn’t even like him,”

That’s what I wanted to say. But,why I can’t announce the words properly?

I’m afraid to be in love once more because I didn’t want to end up getting hurt like before.

The separation….between…. Jaejin oppa…. Was all a memory. Waiting to fade. But,the time taken is too long until it is unbearable for me to get rid of it even in many ways.

“I need help,”

I punched the number on my phone and started to call my ‘guardian’.

“Annyonghaseyo,oppa. I’m at the rooftop now. Please meet me here,” I said.

“Okay, I will Soojunggie. Please wait for a while,” and then he hung up.

 

FROM THE AUTHOR :

- hello my lovely readers & subscribers! i'm back for a new chapter!

- Hope you're enjoying my fanfic! :)

- Sorry for my grammar mistakes because I'm not actually a person who speaks English everyday. MIANHAE! "Sorry,Sorry,Sorry,Sorry"

- Thank you for all of your beutiful comments down there! hehehe :) it lits up my day!

- And not to forget, HERE! IMMA GIVE EACH OF YOU A HUG!! :))