4

The Bus

“What?” I asked him. Looking so confused.

“Bunny!” He said again. “Bunny,I’m just calling you bunny. Because of your two cute ponytails,”

I touched my short ponytails. “Haha, really? That’s why you called me bunny? Because of this?” I showed my short curly ponytails.

He nodded indicates that he agrees with the statement.

“By the way,I called you Bunny is because of I haven’t know your name yet,” He added.

“Ohhh…”I trailed off.  “Anyway , my name is Cho Soo Jung and you can call me Soo Jung if you want” I beamed at him.

“Soo Jung, wow, what a beautiful name you’ve got,Bunny,” He replied back and shot his cute smile to me.

I sighed and we fell into an awkward silence.

“Actually, Sehun-sshi….” “You can call me  Sehun only or add oppa behind it” He cut me off.

“Ok.  Actually, Sehunnie oppa! Why are you here?” I asked him.

He looked up to me while holding my DSLR camera the one that I brought just now.

“Ahh, well my purpose of coming here is just to make sure that you’re not mad at me for being like that before,”

“Ohh, well you’re forgiven actually. I don’t simply be mad at people for uncertain and unreasonable things. I guess what a good heart I have!” My voice was raising at the last part.

“So, is it mean that we’re cool now?”

“Yeah, sort of!”

“HA, I like that. So, let’s go and grab some ice cream, shall we?” He invited.

I shrugged. “What is the ice cream for?”

“Ahh,  just for celebrating our first day of friendship. Don’t people usually does that?”

He inserted a cute pleading face, which I couldn’t afford to say no.

Yah! See what did this boy just did to me? Now, look. I can’t even say no to him.

This is terrible.

“Okay, but just for an hour,” Looking at my watch, it shows that the time now is around 3 p.m and good, I haven’t eat my lunch yet.

I guess, this a good idea too to just-eat-an-ice-cream-and-I’m-done with him.

Without my knowledge, Sehun already grabbed my jacket and standing impatiently at the door.

He craved a smile on his face like a kid who is happy when his mother gonna buy him an ice cream.

Before I left, I took a look at my office and scanned the room as if I have left something behind.

“OHH! THE CAMERA!”I shrieked.

I ran to my handbag that was situated on the table, grabbed the handbag and slung it to my left shoulder.

And I left the room.

-SKIP-

“Bunny, which flavour you want?” Sehun asked me.

“World Class Chocolate,” I replied.

Chocolates! Yummy! I love chocolates so much (:

“Ohh okay, I will order it for you okay. Just look for a seat and wait for me,” He said after being such a gentleman opening the door for me.

I took out my iPhone and check-in at Baskin Robbins and took a picture of the logo.

Sehun came just in time when my stomach was grumbling madly to me with the words “Please fill me up”.

“Ohh great, here comes the ice cream!” I greeted the ice creams!

Ohh shoot, there’s a problem.

I saw A PLATE.

I stared at the only plate on our table.

If I did my inference correctly, it means I have to share the ice cream with him.

“Sehun oppa, where is the other ice cream? Isn’t it supposed to be two ice creams?” I questioned him, looking into his eyes.

“The waiter told me that, today,  they have a promotion called ‘Couple Promotions’. They said I can buy the ice cream at a low price if I took the promotion. So, I took it since I’m gonna pay for you anyway,” He cleared out.

His eyes looked very naughtily to trust his words. Yeah, couple  promotions.

“You could’ve asked me for a few dollars,”

“Nahh, it’s okay. Now, let’s eat ‘em!”

He handed me the cute pink with love patterns spoon on it and started nibbling and eating happily the ice cream.

I watched him in silence. I don’t know why, some part of me likes to observe him.

He is a great statue to observe. My hands started to do their work quietly, sneaking out my digital camera and take a shot of him eating the ice cream.

Phewww, what a relief! He didn’t noticed it!

The pictures are enough to describe how happy he is when he eating the ice cream.

How childish!

My laughter brings Sehun’s attention from the ice cream to me. “Bunny -ah, why don’t you eat the ice cream?”

“Ah, I was checking my camera just now. Because I’d just remembered that it had fell down earlier, so just to make sure it is okay,”

“Mmm, well don’t be too long. If not, you’ll regret later of not eating the ice cream!”

The camera was safely inside the bag and I began to eat the ice cream.

Each scoop I took, I was enjoying and taking a long time to swallow it.

Staring at the cars passing by and the pedestrians aging from the youngest to the oldest.

Enjoying the ice cream while thinking about the life around us is just meaningful to me.

I like being this way. And with my strong passion in photography, it added a big full amount to my meaningful life.

bwara Mr. Simple, Simple, geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo
bwara Miss Simple, Simple, geudaeneun geudaero yeppeo (S J Call!)
bwara Mr. Simple, Simple, geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo
bwara Miss Simple, Simple, geudaeneun geudaero yeppeo (S J Call!)

Oops! My phone ringing >,<

I sheepishly smiled at him “Hehe, I’m gonna take this call very fast”.  He make an ‘OK’ sign.

“Hello, who is this?” I asked

“YAH! How can you not know who is this?” He practically shouted at my PRECIOUS ear. OUCH, my eardrums ARE FALLING INTO PIECES.

“Ahhh! Mianhae mianhae oppa.  I didn’t look at the screen when answering the phone” He just sighed.

“What do you want, oppa?” I started “Can you meet me at Kona Beans now?” He asked

“Now..? Why do you want to meet me?” I asked cautiously  “Well...just meet me here ok?”

“Fine, bye bye oppa” I hung up and walked towards Sehun who is practically looking around this café with that cute, sharp features that almost make me fall in love with that cute face of him….(sorry for the little spazzing about SEHUN)

I snapped out of my trance when Sehun waving his hands infront of my face.  I blinked and said “Sehun oppa, I have to go and meet Kyuhyun oppa now.  Can you go home alone?”

“Ahhh, nevermind! I take the bus everyday to EXO's dorm alone.”

“You should let your body rest too, Sehunnie oppa! You're gonna debut soon so you must take care of your amazing body” I beamed at him

We said our goodbyes and I proceed to meet Kyuhyun oppa at Kona beans that was just a few blocks from here.

As I walk, that’s when I started to think about HIM, my beloved Jaejin Oppa.

 

A/N :

- Y,FREE & SINGLE MODE ! (asdfghjkl it's DA BOMB! SYUJU IN THE HOUSE,MAKE WAY TO THE NEW KING!)

- I'm so sorry for the late updates!

- To the new subscribers! Thank you,thank you thank you so much !

- Hope you guys still interested in this lovey-dovey fanfic ^^

- COMMENTS ARE HUGS :)