9.

The Bus

I returned to my office after I had finished my job with f(x).

But, I still couldn’t forget the eye-contact  incident with Sehun earlier.

“Ahh,it’s such a long time I haven’t meet him,” I monologued.

I tried to shift my attention to my work and swiftly I transferred all f(x)’s pictures into my laptop.

I looked around,the lamp outside was very dim and indicated that I am the only workers left in the office.

~phone rings~

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I answered.

“Yah Soojung, I’m coming to fetch you now,” Kyu oppa informed.

“Oh? Um,oppa. I don’t think so I can go home now. I still have a lot of things to finish up by tomorrow,” I said while kicking my work desk.

“Ahh,do you need me to accompany you there? You might be lonely or something ….”

“NO! Oppa,seriously,I am fine by my own. Don’t worry okay?”

“Hmph,okay then. I’ll hung up now. Goodnight,Soojungie,”

“Ne,goodnight!”

I hung up the phone and resume back to my work without hesitance.

-TWO HOURS HAD PASSED-

Tok,tok,tok

“Come in,” I said without looking to the intruder.

“Kyu oppa,is that you? I said,you didn’t need to ….”

I stopped talking. “Oh,it’s you,”

“Hello,sorry to disturb you,”

“Oh…..”

“Well,do you want me to leave?”

“It’s okay Sehun,you don’t have to,”

Oh,what did I just said? Screw you,Soojung. You want to be alone!

We stood in silence for a few minutes. Seriously,I don’t know how to start the conversation.It’s really not my thing.

But,I have to this time.

“Umm,what brings you here?” I asked him.

“Well,I just….thought maybe I should pay you a visit since we didn’t meet for the past two months,” Sehun explained.

“Wow,I’m so surprised that you actually remembered me,” sounds a bit snobbish. HEH

“Oh well,of course I still remembers you. BUNNY,” he made a funny sound.

“HAHA,well. Whatever, okay so now you have met me,shouldn’t you supposed to go home?”

“Yes,of course I have to go home. But,not NOW. I wanna spend time with you a little more,”

“Why?” I asked in curiousity.

“Why? Well,because I wanna catch up with my friend whom I haven’t met for two months,” He explained.

Ohh,yeah. I’m his friend now.

“Where? Here? You could take a seat on the couch over there and we could start talking while I’m finishing up my works,” I suggested.

“Um,well.Sounds a good idea for me,” He smiled and take a place on the couch.

I poured a mineral water for him just incase he is thirsty right now.

“Well,let me start asking you first. What’s up ?” Sehun asked me.

“Nothing much. But,currently being a photographer for f(x) because it’s their comeback stages now,so..yeah,that’s it,”

“Oh,well. That’s cool,” I raised my eyebrows indicates that I’m asking the same thing too to Sehun.

“Me? Well, performing,promoting,rehearsing,practicing and blablabla. It’s so tiring! I even don’t have the time to watch the news,” ending with a grumpy face.

“That is the real life as an idol,Oh Sehun,” I concluded.

“I know,but I’m still not used to it. Have a lot to do and working hard is the key,” taking a sip of the mineral water.

“Hey,” pointing to a cap on my desk. “I have the same cap too,” He explained.

“Oh,really? I didn’t know that,” feeling a bit overwhelmed.

“But,unfortunately my cap was lost and no where to be found now,” He looked down.

“Well,the cap is not mine,actually.Infact,I didn’t know how to give it to the owner. The person is an anonymous. I didn’t recognise her/him,”

“Oh well.I hope the cap could be placed back to its rightful owner,” He said while caressing the cap in his hand.

“Sehun,I’m going back by bus,later. Well,shouldn’t you get going now?”

“Oh well,by bus? I will follow you then!” “Are you sure?” I asked him

“Very,” He even made an OK sign.

I smiled at him and start  to pack my bags.

“Let’s go!”

Soon the bus arrived,we hop on and head to the last seat at the back of the bus.

I’m quite worried if there would be any fangirls hoping on the same bus might recognise Sehun and bothering him non-stop.

But,fortunately,it’s just the two of us in the bus. Just our luck !!

[SEHUN’S POV]

We sat in silence for a few minutes because our exhausting body had taken all over our body system.

I bet Bunny is pretty worn out today too because I caught her yawning non-stop.

After a moment,she unconsciously fell asleep.

Her  head kept banging on the side because the was a bit bumpy but I managed to notice it and put her head with care on my very comfortable shoulder.

I could feel heat rushing up to my face when Bunny nuzzled in a bit too deeply.

Oh my heart is flustering and I am feeling a bit too nervous.

But at the end,I couldn’t help myself but to formed a soft smile J

[10 minutes had passed]

“Do you like her, young man ?” Without a notice,the bus driver asked me and flashed a cheeky smile. 

I blushed and cleared my throat,nodded slowly.

“I think I do but I’m not THAT sure,” I finally replied.

The bus driver just smiled at me before stopping the bus at Soojung’s stop.

“Go and wake your girlfriend up! Her stop is here,”

“Bunny, your stop is here,” I woke her so softly and blowing some air into her ear making her twitch a bit. 

Bunny wake up right away when she realized that the bus had stopped.

 She rubbed her eyes while yawning.

I chuckled softly.

Why? Because it is so cute to see Bunny like that.

“Sehun oppa! I’m going now okay?” I nodded and bows at her. 

I take my time to watch Bunny and slowly she disappeared behind me.

I smiled at the sight and turned around to sit properly.

~skip~

Later,when I had arrived at my dorm, Suho hyung greeted me.

“Yah,maknae. Where have you been?” Suho hyung asked.

I just turned around to look at him and a smile is the only thing I could afford at that time.

“Yah,why are you like that?” He asked again.

“Nothing,” and I skipped all the way towards my room.

“Ahh,such a great day today,” I monologued and pats my right shoulder.