8.

The Bus

Two months later …..

In mid-June, despite the HOT weather, my job is being HOT as well.

I was quite busy lately with photoshoots for SM artists’ comebacks.

For two solid months, I didn’t contact or talked or meet with Sehun because he is busy with his performance nationwide. Well,it’s because he was just debuted recently,of course SM would wanna maintain their image and popularity by making them performing in all province.

As I was walking at a long corridor, I bumped into someone.

“Oopsy, sorry. It was my fault,” I bowed thousand times to the person.

“Oh,it’s okay,” The person reassured me and picking up my photos that was scattered all around the floor.

Feeling a bit shy, I said “Thank you for that and sorry again,”

I looked at the person’s face. OH MY GOD!! I had just bumped into B.A.P.’s Daehyun.

“Are you a SM’s photographer?” he asked me.

“Uh…?”

“I mean,look at your photos. Aren’t they f(x) sunbaenim’s photos?”

“Oh yeah,I worked for SM Entertainment,”

“Oh well,these are such a nice pictures,”

“Thank you very much,Daehyun-sshi,” I smiled at him

“No big deal,glad that we bumped into each other too just now,” He chuckled.

“Sorry,but I must go now,” I excused myself and runs on my tippy toe to f(x)’s dressing room.

-SKIP-

“What took you so long,Soojung?” Victoria unnie asked me.

“Oh,it’s nothing. I accidentally bumped onto someone just now. Guess who?”

“OMG .. who,who, WHO?” Asked Sulli in curiousity and jumped behind me out of nowhere.

“Ssul,relax. It’s just Daehyun-sshi from B.A.P”

“Oh,I thought someone else,” Sulli looking a bit disappointed.

Luna was completely bored and decided to camwhore with my DSLR.

I let them played with my cameras because to be honest,I need some rest.

I heard lots of clicking and shuttering sounds and it makes me could only rest my eyes jst for a split second.

“Unnie! Look here!” Krystal screamed.

“MWOH?” I rubbed my eyes.

“One.. Two.. SMILE!” Krystal countdown and a click sound was heard.

“Eyy,don’t play around guys. I’m too tired today. Need more sleep,”

“Awww,soojung unnie. I’m so sorry,” Krystal apologised.

“It’s okay,lil Soojung,” I smiled back. “I will let you go this time,”

A knock on the door signals that we have to get back on stage for the ending part of the show.

I still need to get my lazy out there because my job right now is to take all f(x)’s pictures during their comeback stages.

Well,today is f(x)’s KBS Music Bank’s comeback stage. So,one more to go and I am done!

I took a place between the audience to get a better view of the girls.

Krystal spotted me and waved at me. Luna joined her after that and so does Amber.

Well, I replied their waves back and resume to my work after they had stopped waving.

I snapped a lot of f(x)’s photo and I don’t know why that my camera is Victoria-biased that day.

Apart of that,I spotted Daehyun-sshi among the crowd, talking to his group members just behind the MCs.

“Oh well,just a few shots and I am done,” I said to myself.

[SEHUN’S POV]

I entered the main stage and followed Chanyeol hyung standing beside f(x) sunbaenim.

“Annyeonghaseyo,sunbaenim,” I greeted and bowed to them.

Usually,it’s nothing much to do during encore time. I just stood still and playing my knuckles while waiting for the MCs to announce the winner.

“Umma,please wave to Soojung Unnie’s camera,” I heard Sulli whispered to Victoria.

Soojung…? Doesn’t that name sounds familiar?

“Okay,where is she?” Victoria asked Sulli.

“Oh,there she is,” Sulli answered and pointing towards the audience seats.

I followed her gestures and was incredibly shocked.

It is really her.

BUNNY.

SOOJUNG.

Oh,it’s such a long time we haven’t met each other.

For TWO SOLID MONTHS if I’m not mistaken.

I was too awed to meet her again and feeling a bit excited ‘till I heard a smirk from myself.

“What are you smirking at ?” Baekhyun hyung asked me.

“Umm,nothing,” Trying to hide my shyness for being caught smiling alone like an idiot.

I tried to search for her again this time.

While I was searching,unexpectedly… our eyes met.

It made me more than realised that I really missed her so much.

 

 

YAAAY ! DOUBLE UPDATES! Stay tuned for the next chapter,my faithful subscribers! Thank you :)