10.

The Bus

In the morning. Soojung woke up and did her morning routines easily.

But, Sehun on the other side was a little bit off.

Sehun was in the bathroom, looking so sleepy and tired but he still couldn’t resist to smile when he thinks about Soojung.

Sehun and Baekhyun are  in the bathroom together, brushing their teeth to get rid of the morning breath.

Sehun was brushing his teeth groggily but suddenly Soojung’s face started to popped into his mind. He smiled unconsciously.

Baekhyun noticed this and started to freak out to Sehun’s sudden smile.

“YAH! DUDE, why are you smiling?” Baekhyun asked with a teasing smile on his face.

Sehun started to blush very hard.

And that makes Baekhyun laughed even more and decided to spit some off his toothpaste on Sehun’s face when he notice that Sehun started to day dreaming.

“YAH! YOU CRISPY BACON! Why did you do that?” Sehun barked angrily while removing the spits.

Baekhyun just chuckled before said to Sehun, “We’re going to be late for schedule if you doesn’t stop with your daydreaming”,

But typical maknae Sehun only replied “Oh please, like you’re  not daydreaming about SNSD sunbae,plus with a wet so many times”

This time Baekhyun was the one to blush and coughed awkwardly.

SKIP~~~~~

[SOOJUNG’S POV]

(At Work..)

“Yah! Put the monitor right here,”

“Please don’t put the water infront of the wires!”

“HEY! Watch where you were going,young man!”

Everything in the studio was a chaos. Everyone is rushing to get their things, to fix things, to set up thing and many more but at the very corner of the studio,there sat Soojung with her phone in her hands, messaging with her friends.

She had been sit there for nearly 30 minutes. She got bored all of a sudden and decide to locked her phone and watch the scene infront of her.

Everything was a chaos. It’s all because of the staff were preparing the set for the last minute.

Soojung’s  job is only to take the pictures and edit them.

She glanced at her Baby-G watch,another 30 minutes of waiting finally the shoot can be start.

“Oi,Soojung yaaah!”

I turned my head towards the voice.

“Hey,turned behind,” and I saw Kyu Oppa is grinning evilly at me.

“Oh,OPPA!” I hugged him.

“Hey,what happened you suddenly hugged me very tightly?” He asked.

“Err,nothing. Just …,”

“Hey,Soojung,” Siwon Oppa greeted me.

“Annyonghaseyo,Oppa,” I bowed to him.

A moment after that,other Super Junior members gathered around me and I smiled because they looked so so so handsome.

“Someone is smiling,” Yesung Oppa stated out.

“Yah,Soojung. You like other members more than me?” Kyu asked.

“Come here,Soojung. Let’s take a drink together,” Donghae Oppa invited me and held out his hand.

I took it without hesistant and surprisingly Eunhyuk Oppa joined us,too.

“EUNHAE much,eh?” I muttered to myself.

“Yah,Donghae. Don’t do anything stupid towards her!” I heard Kyu Oppa shouted to Donghae Oppa.

“Ne! Arraseo,boss!” Donghae Oppa replied with a fishy smile on his face.

Aww,how cute!

Everytime I meet with Kyu Oppa and other Super Junior members too,I always felt so happy and secured around them.

Their handsomeness,dorkiness and cuteness always makes me warm whenever I am with them.

I should thanked to Kyu Oppa for that.

“Orange? Watermelon? Coke? Soda?” Donghae Oppa cut my mind.

“Oh … um .. soda,please,” I answered and smiled at him.

“Yahh,Soojung. I’d never thought that you are so BIG now,” Donghae Oppa said.

“BIG..? as in ..?”

And Donghae Oppa did the chubby face towards me.

“YAH! OPPA!” I slapped him,cautiously so that he is not hurt at the same time.

“How could you say that to me. You are the one who is BIG,” I pointed back.

He just laughed and continues to take a sip of his drink.

“I’m so sorry,Soojung. I just wanted to make a joke to you,” and he smiles. Ohh the smile is so cute. Fishy style ~

We sat and he completely ignore me because he is too busy cuddling with Eunhyuk Oppa.

EUNHAE is so hard to resist :)

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

1. Double updates again! YAY!

2. Hello to my new subscribers! Thank you for subscribing my story! You guys had make me so happy today!

3. p/s : if you want me to sub your fanfic,do leave a post at my wall :) i will check it out,okay?

4. Comments are LOVE!

5. Sorry,for being semi-hiatus now. So many things to do now,hope you could understand it :)

6. AND LASTLY,what do you think of SJ-M's Break Down song? It's cool right? ;AA; I'm having a break down now too as well !

7. TTYL ! :D