6.

The Bus

“WAKE UP!!WAKEY WAKEY!!SOOJUNGIE WAKEY WAKEY !!” I felt someone is waking me up in a very ANNOYING way.
I groaned and turned around angrily.
After a while, I felt something or rather SOMEONE is hovering me.
“You better wake up unless…” someone said rather huskily.
“AH! OPPA! What are you doing in MY ROOM?!” I screamed at his face.
An evil grin appears on his face.
“Don’t you remember that we are supposed to go to the company together starting from TODAY…?” He said sarcastically.
“Oh, that.. I’d nearly forgot that,” I said.
“Hurry up, Soojungie. Take your shower and get ready NOW.” Kyu oppa said while throwing a towel towards me.
I sat up, lazily. Messing my hair like a LAZY person. Slipped into my cute floppy slippers and headed to my bathroom.
I brushed my teeth groggily while muttering some ‘unimportant’ words.
While I was bathing, I heard my radio was .
It means, Kyu oppa is still in my room.
“OPPA!” I screamed on top of my lung. “GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!”
“Soonjungie, don’t be mad! I love to play with your stuffs,” He answered back.

“OPPA! PLEASE RESPCET MY PRIVACY. I’M BEGGING YOU!”
“Okay, okay. I’m out now,”
BANG!
“Fuhhh~ he’s out now,”
I took about 15 minutes to get ready and off to work with Kyu oppa.
On the way to the company, Kyu oppa had been talking jokes which is EVIL AND LAME.
Pity me, I was poked by him every time I can’t answered his silly jokes.
“OUCH! That’s enough, oppa. If not, I’m gonna jump and get out of this car,” I warned him.
“Okay, I will stop now,” and he chuckled.
He sang one of Super Junior song that is Memories.
He knew that Memories is one of my favourite Super Junior song.
I know, he wants to calm me down by singing this song.
Aish, I have no choice now. My heart is already soften by this song and his sweet, angelic voice.
I started to sing along.

When we finished the song, smiling at each other genuinely.
We ate breakfast on the way to the company.
After a spending two hours eating and talking, we arrived at the company.
Kyu and I get off from his car. We talked until we were in front of my office. We said our goodbyes and a 'see you soon' to each other.
I got into my office, slumped on my comfy sofa .
'So much things to do , better starts right now'
I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

I worked for four hours in my office, editting photos, creating ideas, arranging schedules, signing a few papers, and many more things.
I yawned and stretched my tensed muscles and cracking my knuckles, arm and neck.
I glanced at my favourite swatch, at my left hand and muttered "ohh, it is time for lunch".
I stood up, took my bag, purse, phone and other important things.
I sped to the cafeteria because I'm afraid that the tables there heve been occupied and the cafeteria is awfully full but to my luck, only five tables were preoccupied and the rest none and the cafeteria was not full , only a few people were there.

I look through the food and I manage to found my favourite food : japchae (reminds me of eunhyuk fave food LOL).
I paid for my food and look around to find if anyone wanted to sit with me but NO ONE wanted to sit with me.
So I just go to a random table that looked very clean.
I start with sipping my favourite Apple Juice.
I was halfway of eating the food when SOMEONE sat on the chair that was in front of me.
I looked up with one of my eyebrow slightly went upwards, only to find Kyuhyun sitting on the chair.
I purposely made an annoyed face and made a 'psh' sound and kicked the chair that Kyuhyun was sitting, making him fall HARD(lol, I know right?)
"Pfft" i chuckled LOUDER than expected and my chuckle sounds like a snort.
'Omo, so embarassing' I thought.
The time when Kyu oppa laugh at me,I could feel that my face is going red from embarassment.
I glared at Kyu oppa when he finished his laughing.
"Finish laughing already?" I said sarcastically
"Nope, actually I was about to continue but my stomach was begging for something to eat" Kyu oppa left to buy his food
I muttered some incoherent words and continue cursing him until I felt a presence near me
"Hello bunny! Mind if I sit with you?"someone whispered. I jumped
I shivered because of the husky voice. I turned around only to find SEHUN with his sweaty face
I stared at him until he sat on the chair that was beside me and put an arm around my chair
I think my face is red as tomato, thinking that Sehun was sitting beside me.

"so, what are you eating?" Sehun asked
"Japchae and apple juice" I replied
I just eat, trying to ignore Sehun who is practically staring at me the whole time.
I glanced at him once in a while.
Kyu came and Sehun stop staring at me and turned to Kyu oppa.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Hyung!"Sehun greeted and bowing to Kyu oppa.
Kyu just nodded and start eating his food.
I finished my food and stand up to put away the tray.
"Oppa, i'm going now, ok?" I ask kyu. He just nodded
Sehun smiled at me before taking my hand and started pulling me.
"Where are we going,Sehun?"
He just turned around, smiling and said "Just follow me, ok?"
I nodded.