7.

The Bus

A few minutes later, we arrived at ...... A dancing room?
"Umm.. What are we doing here?" I asked in curiousity.
"Just sit down and watch okay?" He ordered me.
I nodded and obeyed him by taking a seat on the floor and instantly leaned my back against the wall.
Sehun walked to the radio that was located at the corner opposite me.
"Enjoy!" Sehun exclaimed.
I chuckled a bit as he said that.
"Okay, Sehun,"
The song was played, and the song, I admitted, it was really really nice.
I watched him with an awe when he take a long strode to the centre of the room. His posture when he is dancing is just beautiful , neat, until you can even feel the story of the song with his dance.
I watch him, with my eyes unblinking.
A few seconds ago, I am in front of cute Sehun.
But now. I am infront of charismatic yet, handsome Sehun.
I think, Sehun is so great, no scratch that.
MARVELLOUS is the right word to expound him.
I smile and he caught me red handed and smirk at me.
I shrieked.
I swear I'm blushing right now.
I look around except him until he continue focusing on the dance, I stared at him AGAIN.
"He is born to be a star,indeed" i muttered.
Back to Sehun, he is still looking at me. His attention are all towards me. And that's is the reason that I am uncomfortable in this situation.
He stopped his dance but the song is still goes on.
I lifted my eyebrows.
He slightly bent down his head and slumped on the floor.
He didn't say anything. Neither do I.
We were in awkward silence for a few minutes.
I can't take ths anymore i carried my foot towards him slowly,carefully not to produce any unexpected sound.
Suddenly, Kai barged in making me jumped in suprise
"YAHH! Why did I hear my song?" Kai grinned
"Umm~ We.." I was cut by Sehun oppa.
"I just wanted to show off my dancing skills to her," Sehun oppa explained to Kai.
"Well okay, may I know who is this,Sehun?" Kai pointed two fingers towards me.
"She is my new friend here. Her name is Cho Soojung." Sehun introduced me to Kai.
"Hello there. What can I call you?" Kai offered a handshake.
I took it without hesitant, "Hello. Oh you can call me Soojung, by the way,"
He continued to smile and pulled Sehun to a corner and then whispered something.
I saw Sehun nodded and he asked me to sit down on the floor again and wait for their suprises.
At first, they were highfive-ing and then the dance start.
RUN&GUN
They spin, switching place, A LOOKING LOST FACE part, spin AGAIN, I was staring at them with awe until I was caught by Sehun smirking at me through the mirror and I look away to hide my blushing face.
I turn away from him and caught a picture of KYUHYUN grinned EVILLY as if he had seen my blushing face on one of the posters.He looks like a creepy guy waking up from the coffin or something looking pale as ever!
The song ends. I clap my hands and say "Wow! You guys were awesome,”
They just grinned. I looked at my watch.
OH! WORK !
"Hey guys!  I need to go back to my office. Um~goodbye,for now" I walk out from the room, waving to Kai and Sehun.

"She resembles her so much" Kai muttered. Sehun just ignore him and Kai just shrugged.

I entered my office and start working with the pictures that was sent from various photographer in SM Company. Time went by really fast and strike at 12 PM,I met Kyu oppa at the lobby and he drove me home in silence. What a day ~!

 

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

1. YAAAAY! I am free from any school stuffs now! I have graduated!

2. I am back as a fanfic author and going to finish up my precious fanfics just for you.

3. Sorry,for my long hiatus guys. Really,school stuffs were so CRAZY. Been busy with that,but not for now :)

4. Hope that you will give a lot of comments ! I need it as my energy pills to write more cool stories in the future!

5. Thank you again for being my subscribers! Hope you enjoy my fanfic!