12.

The Bus

“Oh, hey Sehun. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Uhm, I just wanted to catch up with you since I was very busy with all the schedules” He replied while rubbing his neck nervously.

I nodded and decided  to keep quiet since truthfully, I’ve nothing to say.

I keep looking everywhere except at Sehun because I am still embarassed of what had happened during dinner just now.

//FLASHBACK//

“Soojungie~, do you want to refill your drink?” Kyu Oppa asked me.

I nodded since I’m still chewing my food. Kyu oppa took the jar that was filled with Coke. Unfortunately,the handle was a bit slippery so I’ve to glance at him to make sure that Kyu Oppa pour the drink without spilling anything.

BUT……

The person beside Kyu Oppa which is Siwon Oppa accidentally nudged Kyu Oppa’s elbow that turned out to spil the drink onto my t-shirt.

DAFUQ .____.

I stood up immediately and yelled “YAH!! KYU OPPA!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!” 

Anger fills my whole body makes my yelled is in a maximum volume.

UH-OH, everyone’s head turned towards me and I am the centre of the attention now.

I glared at Kyu Oppa but he just gave me an apologetic look and glared at Siwon for nudging  him earlier.

I didn’t care about anyone else now, I get out from the room and head towards the restroom as fast as I could.

I entered the restroom,straight to the sink and immediately turn on the faucet and sprinkled some water to my part of clothes that  has ruined.

It took a few minutes to get rid of the stain and the stickiness that was on my leg.

Finally,after I had reached a final result of removing the stain,I exit the toilet thinking what should I do next …

Should I go home or wait for a while ..

But … it’s such an embarrassing moment just now.

All the yelling and dirty t-shirt with a coke stain on it ..

BAMM !

“OUCH!! WATCH WHERE YOU WERE GOING DUDE” I exclaimed,not even a slight feeling of pity towards the other person.

“I’m so sorry,Bunny” the person said.

“OH NO,Sehun Oppa,are you okay?” I asked worriedly.

“Nah,I’m fine. Anyway, I think I am the one who should ask that question,” He laughed.

I slapped his arm lightly eventhough I can slap someone quite hard. Anyway,I’m a Taekwondo girl, I am strong, but Sehun Oppa is just too precious to slap him that hard.

Sehun Oppa chuckled and I just smiled.

“So,are you sure that you are OKAY?” He asked the same question again in such a worry tone.

I nodded my head and reassured him to not to worry anything about me.

“I’m not worried. I’m just concerned.” He smiled teasingly.

/A BIG SLAP ON MY FACE/

“Yeah,yeah whatever, I’m just assuming that okay,” I rolled my eyes at him playfully and feel a bit embarrassed.

“I think,we should go back to our tables,” He suggested and I followed him.

As I was walking to my sit, I slipped.

OH NO ..

I found out that the water that had spilled hasn’t cleaned. I closed my eyes and wait for the impact but strangely it never came.

I opened my eyes, just to see Sehun’s face just inches from my face. His hands were wrapping around my body to prevent me from falling.

I blushed 50 shades of pink and scrambled out of Sehun’s grip and find out that I had just slipped again.

Sigh. What’s with my luck today?

“Bunny! Are you ok?” Sehun asked. I nodded and successfully smiled a sheepish smile even though I’m sure that my is very sore.

I slowly made my way to my sit by crawling so slowly.

“Soojungie, are u really okay?” Kyu oppa whispered as soon as I sat at my place.

I have to make sure that Kyu felt sorry but scared at the same time.

I nodded but this time I have to make sure that Kyu oppa noticed my face that was painted with a pain reaction.

I changed my reaction to a glare. Kyu oppa just gulped and look away.

I looked up and accidentally made an eye contact with Sehun Oppa.I blushed and looked away immediately but still managed to take a glimpse of Sehun’s smirk.

//END OF FLASHBACK//

“So,how are you feeling now?” Sehun interrups my mind.

“I’m fine now, thanks for asking.” I bowed a bit but before I can bow a little further, I heard my bones cracking.

But, instead of feeling pain, I feel a sense of relieve surging through my body.

I unconsciously touch the part where the ‘crack’ started and I let out a sound of relieve.

Sehun oppa chortled and I blushed for the ninth time. I forget that he is here with me.

“SEHUN-AH!! COME ON!!” I saw Chanyeol oppa hollered from their van.

“I guess that is my cue to leave huh? Goodbye bunny! I’m going to make sure that I get to see you tomorrow” Sehun oppa said.

I nodded “Okay okay! Goodbye and have a sweet dream ….”of me

Sehun oppa ran lightly to their van and waved at me before going in the van. I waved back at him but Chanyeol oppa seems to misunderstood and waved at me instead.

I laughed lightly at Chanyeol oppa’s dorkiness. I waved back enthusiastically at Chanyeol Oppa.

When their  van had disappear from my sight, I decide to stay inside the car since there was nothing that I can do at that moment.

I entered the car and sit on the passengers sit.

I took out my Ipod and play EXO-K What Is Love. I take a deep breath and closed my eyes to rest for a bit.

It seems that the ‘ rest’ turns into a ‘sleep’  since when Kyu oppa wake me up, I was already at my house.

Kyu waved at me at drove off but I ignored him. Still mad about what had happened just now.

I groggily unlock my house door, lock it back, enter my bedroom, change my clothes, wash my face, brush my teeth and go to bed.

I hope that tomorrow will be a great day. I thought before drifting off to dreamland.