11.

The Bus

(30 minutes later …)

The photoshoot is going on very well so far.

But,still has a long way to go.

We’re having group photos at the moment.

Individual shots will followed by later.

“Okay,NICE!”

“Hands on your hips,okay”

1..2..3.. CLICK!

“Oh,oppa! Don’t do like that,”

“Other pose,please”

“Handsome,but not really,” I said to Kyu Oppa.

Unexpectedly,he make an angry face to me but I rolled my eyes to him,instead. FUNNY.

“Yah!! Hae oppa!! Please don’t play around”

“Hyuk oppa, can you take care of your wifey”

~SKIP~

Finally,the photoshoot ends at 5PM.

I am very exhausted until my mind is only about my BED.

Cozy,comfortable and HUGE bed….. my thoughts were cut off by

“Soojung yah,” I turned my head to see Kyu oppa is calling me.

“Yep,” I replied lazily

“We’re going to get some dinner,”

“Oh,then?” I asked with an uninterest tone

“Eyy,we wanna invite you to the dinner. Manager hyung is paying”

“Oh,well…I-,”

“Let’s go together,okay?” I was cut off when he started to pull my hand and resist to let it go until we reached his car.

“Whoa,okay. Oppa, calm down. Its not like I will run away. Im not a kid you know” or maybe I should run…

“Nah,it’s just that I want you to come along with us. I do know that you’re going to decline the invitation,right?”

I nodded.

“See, that’s why I dragged you here.  Come to this dinner and I wil give you….”

“ Give WHAT?” I asked ever so excitedly but Kyu oppa just said “Just get in the car and eat the dinner. After that I’ll decide what to give you”  He applies an evil teasing smile plastered on his damn face.

I groaned “ FINE!!” and made a grumpy face.

Finally after a second or so,I climbed into his car.

(20 minutes later)

We arrived in a restaurant.

And I guess that we’re the only one that was late

“Annyonghaseyo,” I greeted everyone.

Uh-oh…

EXO-K are there too…

OH MY GOSH.

WHAT.

ARE.

THEY.

DOING.

HERE.

 I think im going to freak out any moment. Why in the world they would be here?? Confusion started to line up across my face.

Sehun is sitting there beside Donghae Oppa and Kai,laughing and talking with them and still didn’t notice my presence.

Kyu Oppa dragged me towards the end of the big table (thank god It’s far from Sehun) and asked me to sit between him and Teuk Oppa.

“Yahh!!Siwon-sshi,annyeong!” I heard Kyu Oppa greeted Siwon Oppa that sits beside him and start to hug each other.

(asdfghjkl I’m a WonKyu shipper ! :DD)

“ Hi teukie ahjussi” I said teasingly with an evil smile across my face. Leeteuk just turn to glare at me and then pouted when I don’t reacted to his glare. HAHAHAHA!!

Siwon Oppa took out his smartphone and took a picture of the situation.

CLICK! I heard the camera went off a couple of seconds.

Well,I wanna take this opportunity to snap a few pictures of SJ and EXO interactions,maybe it could be use for a future SMTOWN photobook? Who knows right.

So, I took out my DSLR and snapped a few pictures.

“Yah,whose fingers at my lens huh?” I said angrily + frustratedly

Kyu oppa grinned evilly at me and pokes my lens again and again and again.

I became so annoyed and volume up my voice  “KYU OPPA ! STOP!”

Thankfully,the room is so noisy and no one hears me.

“Psh, you’re no fun” Kyu oppa said and in returned I just made my famous glare.

I snarled at Kyu oppa, sending him the message that I will kill him if I need to.

I check my lens to see if it was alright.  Luckily, my lens is ok.  Damn you Kyu oppa!! This lens is new FYI. HUH, such a kiddo, KYU OPPA >_<

I was mentally strangling KYu oppa in my mind to keep myself calm.

When I sensed that I was calm enough, I continue to snap pictures. There’s this one picture where EunHae were yawning side by side. They are soooooo ADORKRABLE!!

I also take a shot of Chanyeol eating with a smeared of ketchup on his face.

After a full two hours or so, the dinner end. I was waiting for Kyu oppa outside the restaurant. While waiting for him, I look at the pictures that I took during the dinner.

As I was looking through the pictures, someone tap me on the shoulder. With a smile, I said “ Oh Kyu oppa, you’re….” but my sentence trailed off with my smile practically flattered too as the person infront of me is not Kyu oppa instead it was no other than……..

“Oh,hey”

OH MY GOD