5.

The Bus

I felt my tears threatening to spill out and felt there’s a lump at my throat, trying to swallow it down carefully so that I don’t get choked.

I stay a few feet from the café, just to make sure that my face look fine.

I took in a few deep breath and let it out after a few seconds.  I did it a few times until I felt that I’m alright before entering the café.

Ding dong ding dong ><

The door makes a bell sound when I open the door to the café.

The café was really beautiful and the interior design amazed me.  All of my thoughts about Jaejin oppa disappeared.

I squinted my eyes trying to search around where is that Evil KyuHyun.  I stopped as I spotted a hand waving from the corner of the café. 

“Ayo, whassuppppp! Do I know you?” I leaned my face closer to him but stopped with my laughter because his face makes me laugh

I saw his eyes was too small because he didn’t wear make-up and his face was red and his ears was pink.

My stomach was already in pain and I was clutching it.  I was laughing so hard that causes the attention of the customers.

It took me time to realized it and when I did, I stood up awkwardly and bowing awkwardly AGAIN to the customers that  I think that I distracted their peaceful time.

“Mianhae mianhae…” I kept bowing until Kyuhyun oppa stop me.

“Just go and sit there, ok?” I nodded my head and go sit quietly while keeping my head down.

After a few minutes, I saw a tray was put at my table.  I looked up and saw Leeteuk’s mom serving me a latte.

She beamed at me before sitting down in front of me, taking Kyunhyun’s place.

“So, what’s brings you here?” I sheepishly smiled at her and said “Kyu oppa ask me to come here but I don’t know what was his purpose” she smiled at and said “Ok! Have a good time here and cherished this moment with this FANTASTIC latte that I make”.

She walked off and Kyu quickly sat in front of me and take a sip of my latte.

“Hey, get your own latte if you want to drink it so much” I scolded him but he just shrugged it off.

“Anyway, why did you ask me to come here?” I asked.

He look at me and said “Nothing.  I called you because I was bored and wanted some company but my members have something and I cannot force them to come! So, it was only you that was free”

I look at him in disbelief “Do you know that I was hanging out with Sehun?!”

I started to wonder if he got back safely to his dorm. 

‘Maybe he has been eaten by a sea of fangirls like piranha.

Or what happen if he was been kid…’ My thought was erased by Kyuhyun oppa who is kindly shaking me until my head getting dizzy. 

“YAH YAH! Stop it, you’re getting me dizzy” Kyuhyun stop shaking me.

“HAHAHA! Do I care?” He said sarcastically+evilly+whateverly. 

Omo, Evil Kyuhyun strikes again.  “I didn’t ask you to care”.

“I don’t want to care to” He said back “YAH! you evil bastard” I mumbled at the last part.

“Fine fine, I’m sorry! Pwease forgive me” He said with a LOT of FAILED AEGYO ><

And even daring to bring out his ‘BBUING BBUING’ ‘BUNNY EARS’ and many more aegyos.

“Whatever” I mumbled.

He was quiet for a while until he started to talk “Uhmm…I’ve been a lot busy now and my schedules are so packed but I know that you’re gonna start working at S.M. building pretty much like everyday so I decided that I could pick you up every day maybe starting from tomorrow.  Are you ok with this decision?”

“Are you sure, oppa? You want to pick me up every day?” He nodded.

“Ok oppa! I agree with it.  Starting from tomorrow you must pick me up everyday” I beamed sweetly at him showing my eye smile.

I just love my Kyu oppa so much; he was like a brother to me.  He always gives me that brotherly vibe that I’ve longed for.

After a few hours, we decided to call it a day.

“BYE BYE KYU OPPA” I shouted as he was the side of the street.  I can see he was waving at me and I wave back.

I realized that time has passed and now it was night.  I beamed after adjust myself to the cold weather. 

The bus came and I quickly got in and scanned my T-Card.

I took a seat and let my eyes wander on the road while listening to my IPod.

~SKIP~

I was in my house, uploading the pictures and editing it a bit and a cup of strawberry milk was placed on the corner of my work table as I don’t want the drink spilled on my work.

After I finished my work, I took a quick shower to relax my tense muscles and clearing my mind after this exhausted day.

I changed into my pyjamas and get ready to sleep.

Before I sleep, I watch my favourite variety show: SHINHWA BROADCAST WITH SHINEE.

This show was so funny that I felt like I’m so awake now but I know that I must have my sleeping beauty if I don’t want any panda eyes.

So I closed my laptop and put it aside carefully.  After checking that everything was in place, I crawl to my bed and snuggled closer to it.

“Mhhhmmmm” It felt so nice having a soft bed.

I snuggled even deeper that I not realized, even before than 10 second, I felt myself has been engulfed by clouds and sheeps.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

 

FROM THE AUTHOR :

- HELLO! sorry for the late update my dear readers! I am preparing for my exam which is going to be in mid-august! Well, I know it's far away... but I have to be prepared early so I won't screw up my exam :)

- I hope you understand my condition right now. I will update this story from time to time but not that fast and oftenly.

- Sorry to be on semi-hiatus for a while! But I'm sure that I'll give you a great story after this!

- I wish that you will not leave this story or unsubscribe it due to my semi-hiatus condition now. sobs please DON'T :(

- last but not least, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING & READING this story up till chapter 5! I really LOVE YOU! <3

 

#np : 슈퍼주니어 - From U (asdfghgkjgl my fave song <3)