1

The Bus

“No way! I’m late today!” I thought.

My feet was dragging me faster and faster to the bus stop.

Thankfully, I still can see the bus was waiting for the lined-up passengers to climb into the bus.

As soon as I was in the bus, I took an empty seat beside the window. FYI, I was still in my panting mode and coughing due to my run just now because I have an asthma which is still in bad condition since I was 6 years old.

Trying to settle in quickly, I digged inside my backpack to find my iPod.

I clicked ‘MY SECRET & FAVOURITE’ playlist in my iPod and starting to gaze outside of the window.

 

-THE GUY’S POV-

Oh….. NOT AGAIN!

I’m late..late…late…

L.A.T.E !

The words fly through me repeatedly to remind me THAT I AM LATE.

I smacked my head and dashed out from my house to the bus stop.

The incident was getting worst when I saw the bus was about to pull off from the bus stop and that signicates that I have to run super fast to chase that precious bus.

Syoooong~!

I ran…. and guess what!? I reached at the door just in time when the bus stopped at a nearest traffic light.

“Ahjusshi,mianhae. I’m not sure why I’m late today. But,anyway,thanks for open up the door for me,” I said to the driver.

“Ahh,it’s okay. It isn’t like you were late for every single day,” he replied and starting to pull the gear up.

I grabbed a seat beside a young girl. She seems to be in her mid-twenties but cute and beautiful.

Since I have just complete a marathon just now,I felt a bit dizzy and nearly fell down on the girl. But, another thing had happened. I nudged her a little on her left arm when I sat.

“Oooopsy….”

I looked at her,in the state of ready to apologise about the nudging thing,but she didn’t acted anything. She just continues to stare outside of the window,blankly.

I stared at her for a few minutes and noticed that she had slowly closed her eyes and leaning her head against the window.

My mind starting to work when I heard a light knock on the window and turn my head to check out that she had knocked her head at the window.

“Kwaen…..” My mouth started to speak.

Instead,she didn’t opened her eyes and lie her head back against the window for the second time.

This time, I helped her resting her head carefully against the window.

I move my hand so gently so that she won’t be knocking her head so hard once more.

To my surprise, I managed to do it without waking her up.

I let out a heavy sigh and thanked myself for being a gentleman.

 

-YOUR POV-

I felt the bus stopped. I flickered my eyes open and found out that I’ve arrived at my office area.

I was about to move but suddenly I saw a cap right underneath my hand.

I took it and carefully placed it inside my bag. The moment I stepped out of the bus, I’m trying to spot the person who sat beside me in the bus just now.

The probability to find him,here, in the pool of humans is just IMPOSSIBLE!

I gave up on my activity to find him now but I’m determined to give it to him tomorrow if we might meet up on the bus again like just now.

-SKIP-

I pushed the door to my office, placing my coat carefully at the back of my chair. The APPLE computer was and I am set to do my work.

Before that, I placed the person’s cap on my table so it will not be crumpled so badly inside my packed and full backpack.

“Soojung-ah, finally! You’re here!” Choi Haeri,my bestfriend poked me at the back.

“Yeah, actually I was running late this morning but still manage to catch the bus. It was really exhausting but, I rather do it than getting scold by Hyuk Gi oppa,” I said to her.

“Exactly. You can’t afford to make him being mad at you again this time. He has this bad temper that can scared us. Just promise me you won’t be late again,ne Soojung ?”

“Yes, I promise! Let’s get to work!” I promised her.

“SOOJUNG!” I heard my name was called by a person infront of me.

“Ne,oppa.” I answered. Trying not to lift my chin up to face Hyuk Gi oppa.

“I assigned you to work at EXO-K & EXO-M photoshoot today,” Hyuk Gi oppa’s cold and husk voice informed me.

Without any second thought I replied “Okay,” and I heard his footsteps going a few yards away signalling that he was already  far from my table.

“Yah, EXO-K & EXO-M? What’s that Haeri?” I questioned Hae Ri who was deeply focusing on her work.

“YAAAA!” I shook her hand.

“Mwoh!? What did you just said just now?”

“I said, WHAT THE HECK IS EXO-K & EXO-M?”

“Oh that, well it’s just that they’re a new group that going to debut soon. Probably in two months time,” she answered back without glancing to me.

“Okay, how come I didn’t know this? Does everyone in the department know about this?”I asked curiously. I hate the fact that I’m the last one to know the HOT news.

“Yeah,” a dull tone voice came from my friend.

I gathered my things-to-bring to the photoshoot location.

“Camera…..CHECK!....notebook….CHECK!...tab…CHECK!..mmmm~ what else?”

I looked around my table carefully,not wanting to left anything behind.

OHH ! THAT CAP!

I took it and placed carefully inside my backpack.

I’m taking it with me because I’m afraid that any unresponsible person will just snatch the cap that belongs to other person.

And as for me, I am a responsible person.

Being a prefect and a top student in high school is enough to make me a discipline and a responsible person. That is why I’m taking a full responsibility on this cap until I returned it back to the owner.

Which that I have the guts that I might meet the person tomorrow.

Well, hope that it will be true!

-SKIP-

I reached the studio in level 5 just in 15 minutes. People were busying and running around to make sure everything is working. Scanning in the room, I found my friends who were busily trying out their cameras. I skipped towards them and said hi.

“Hey,” I greeted while pulling out my camera.

“Hey,Soojung-ah!” Taehyun oppa patted me at the back. “Eyy,why are you looking so tired today? Are you feeling well?” he asked.

By the way,he knew that I own a bad asthma. Until then, he kept asking me about my health every single day.

“Yeah,I’m a bit fine now. This morning I have to run about 100 metres to catch my bus. That’s why I’m a bit tired and coughing now,”I assured him.

“Okay then. I hope you still can do your work later,” he said and I nodded to him.

“And hey, if you can’t take it anymore just tell me and I will give you time to rest,” he said once again.

“Thank you,oppa! I don’t know how to reply your kindness towards me. I hope maybe we can…”

“Ohh stop,stop. No need to reply it. Just accept and do the best and make me proud of you okay!?”

“Sure,oppa! I will make you proud of me! Don’t worry!”

“Ka..Let’s get to work!”

The door squeaked and I saw 12 young boys were entering the studio.

“Annyonghaseyo,yeorobun..” they greeted.

Everyone were starting to bow to each other and the young boys were heading to the dressing room to get ready for their photoshoot.

“Is this their first photoshoot?” I asked my colleague.

“Yep,they’re gonna debut soon anyways,” I nodded signalling that I get the information.

-after 30 minutes-

“Okay! We’re going to start the photoshoot now,” Taehyun oppa announced.

I took my place,usually near Taehyun oppa and observed him taking pictures of the young boys aka EXO-K & EXO-M.

We started off the photoshoot with Kris,(ohh god,he is so damn tall), and my heart flustered that he is very good looking in many ways.

But,the main problem is that HE IS SO TALL.

Hmmm~

Next,was Suho time.

Suho,they called him the ‘guardian’ of EXO.

Well, nice name though given by big boss. Heh,Suho the ‘GUARDIAN’.

My throat felt dry. So, I stand up and head to a table where they served water and some foods like breads for us to eat.

I took a mineral water and drank it until the bottle was left with ¼ of water.

As I finished my drink, I opened my eyes and stunned by a figure that stood infront of me.

Staring straightly into my blue eyes.

And as if trying to check on me in a very curious way.

 

FROM THE AUTHOR :

- Hello! This is my second fanfic for your information.

- I would like to thank to my first 5 subscribers ! Eventhough I'd just posted the foreword. You are the best! /hugs/

- I'm sorry for having too much of explaining because i can't afford to not explaining in the story or else you'll not understand what's going on.

- And last but not least, I hope you're enjoying the first chapter! (even though it's a bit boring)

- COMMENTS ARE CHOCOLATES! they're gonna fill up my hungry stomach in order to make my fanfic awesome! :D HAHA cool eh?

 

*LOVE*