Jaerim?

Stay Alive

Somehow Minho knew everything I was thinking. My only methods of escape were taken away. I was chained to the bed. He confiscated my, Taemin, and Onew's phones. Who's ever house I was in didn't have a phone either, and the windows all had bars over them. I didn't even know if I was still in Seoul, which I highly doubted. 

''Minho-ssi, can't you at least let me see outside for a bit...'' I lost track of the days, but the last time I was in the fresh air was when I met with Onew about the car. I was paler than I've ever been. 

''Why? So you can leave me?'' He scoffed. From all the movies I've watched about murderers, and kidnappers he wasn't what I expected. Besides from his terrifying anger spazzes he talked to me like a normal person. That is if I didn't say anything to upset him. The only way I could gain his trust was by playing into the ''friend'' role, and hiding my fear of him. 

''Ani...I just...'' I took a look at the hand cuff now on my ankle as I sat with him in the living room. 

''Maybe one day...we can travel together. When things calm down.'' He looked into the distance with a smile etched on his face. That reminded me terribly of Jinyoung. The person I missed the most. Suddenly it became hard to swallow. Just the thought of not seeing him made me so emotional. I wished I would've listened to him. I wished I would've listened to everyone when they told me not to trust the ads. Now look at me. 

''But...'' That's exactly what I did. I looked at myself every where. The picture of me in the kitchen, the one on the coffee table, and the one on the t.v. He had me all over the house. ''Why did you photo shop all these pictures of me....how do you even know me?'' That question has been sitting on my mind for a long time, and I finally built up the courage to bring it up.

''Photo shop? That's really us. Every single one of these pictures have been taken for real.'' He said matter of factly. ''Why would you think they're fake?''

''Because! I have a boyfriend, and it's not you!'' That came out by accident. I had no intentions of making him angry, but I couldn't control myself for some reason. He dropped his fork, and his hands began to shake.

''You...'' The silence that filled the air just added to the empty pit of regret that resided in my stomach. ''You, aren't thinking straight...'' Every part of me just wished he would yell at me, and get it over with, but his restrain just showed how much he wanted to physically hurt me. 

''Minho I didn't mean-''

''To what?! Cause me pain?! Again!! You're not getting away from me a second time so just accept it Jaerim!'' 

Jaerim? ''Minho-ssi, I'm not-'' His bowl of chicken soup flew in the air. I think I let out a scream, but I honestly couldn't hear it over the crashing of the bowl, and dining table that he flipped. 

''I think you need to rest!'' He uncuffed my ankle from the bolted down chair, and carried me up the stairs. His grip on my waist was digging into my skin.

''Onew-ssi! Taemin-ssi!'' I screamed for them, but their doors remained shut just as I feared. 

''Why are you calling for them Jaerim? I'm right here!'' He threw me onto the bed. 

''Minho-ssi-'' I was cut off by his hand that slapped my left cheek causing it to burn. 

''Let's get some rest together, ok? Just like old times when I used to hold you in my arms!'' He completely lost it. I was beginning to question whether he even knew what he was doing. He probably did. 

''No!'' He removed his shirt revealing his toned six pack that I wished would've stayed hidden under his clothes. I tried to run off the bed, but that was impossible. He was always one step ahead of me already in the process of hand cuffing me to the bed frame. 

''Sweet dreams Jaerim.'' He pulled my waist into his body. I tried so hard to stay on his good side. To keep him happy, but how long could I keep it up? I wanted answers for why he had pictures of me every where, and why he chose to keep me in the first place, but now I needed to know who this Jaerim person was, and how they're connected to me. I held in my sobs so he couldn't see my vulnerability. He might've had a nice sleep, but I definitely wasn't going to close my eyes any time soon.

A/N: Yay! Anoter chapter. So I decided I don't want to write who's POV it is in the beginning. I wanted to test it out first, and I'm just gonna keep doing it that way. Sorry if you get confused, I'll try to make it pretty clear within the first sentence. Please subscribe, and comment! Kamsahamnida <3

image