Make Him Happy

Stay Alive

 

   I've learned that my kidnapper's name is Choi Minho. He loves running his fingers through my hair. He says it's always been his favorite feature. I'm not sure whether he's dillusional, or just crazy, but he swears that I've been in a steady relationship with him.

''You're beautiful you know that?'' He justs sits with me on the bed, and examines me. Like I'm some unidentified species. I haven't said a word to him yet. The only person I talked to was Onew which was ironic since he's the one who brought me here. I don't know I guess he's made it clear that Minho is who I should be worried about. 

''You don't speak much do you?'' His gentle grip on my hair changed to a violent yank. ''Let me hear it...that voice.'' He pulled harder. A winc of pain escaped my lips. 

''Let's go.'' He dragged me off the bed, and for the first time I was going to see the rest of the house. This was my chance to escape. I had to find the closest exit, and run literally for my life. When we were declining down the stairs my mind was on escape, but when we finally reached the living room I couldn't concentrate on anything other than the pictures that were on every surface. The table, the walls, the kitchen counters. Every where I looked I saw a picture of Minho, and I smiling happily. At a park, at the beach, even in this very living room. 

''Look at us babe. Why don't you smile like that anymore?'' He shoved my face into the picture of us making cookies. Why don't I remember any of this? I've never met this person, yet I was all over his house. ''Say something!'' His anger was getting the best of him again. I could hear it in his voice. 

''...I...'' My voice was terribly hoarse.I felt very weak. My legs were shaking. I haven't used them, since the first time I tried to escape, and that was days ago. I also haven't had a full meal. Only the crackers Onew, and Taemin snuck to me every now, and then. I didn't trust the food Minho served me. 

''Minho!'' Onew was watching us from the stairs. ''She...doesn't look good.'' For some reason Onew looked at Minho with the same fear I had. Weren't they friends? It worried me knowing that Minho was a person even his closest friends were afraid of. 

''What are you talking about?!'' His anger rose, and his grip on my wrist tightened. 

''She hasn't been eating hyung. She's starving.''

''Well she doesn't want to eat when I tell her to so that's her fault!''

''Can I...make something for her....please?'' 

''Are you saying she'll eat your food, but not mine?!'' He stormed over to Onew. I was completely free, and there was a door ten feet away from me. I didn't think I just ran. I took two steps, and collapsed to the floor. I was too weak.

''Hyung, please.'' There was a hint of desperation in his voice.

''Fine.'' Minho put my arm over his shoulder, and he carried me to the couch. ''Onew's making you something...will you eat it?'' He ran his fingers through my hair. I slowly nodded. 

After being tortured by the smell of chicken noodle soup, Onew finally came out of the kitchen with a bowl of it. Minho took it from him, and placed it on the coffee table in front of me. 

''I'm going to feed it to you.'' He demanded. I would've much rather eat it by myself, but I wasn't going to argue with him. He brought the spoon to my mouth, and when I would open my mouth to eat he would jerk the spoon away. He was playing with me. It amused him to see me suffer. ''Beg me.''

''Hyung!''

''Thank you for the food Onew, you can go now!'' He made himself invisible as he climbed up the stairs.

''Now, beg me. Use that voice of yours!'' My pride didn't matter right now. I would gain it back later, but now I just wanted to eat.

''...please...please feed me.'' My fists were clenched tight under the blanket Minho put over me. I hated hearing myself sound so pathetic!

''Of course I'll feed you.'' He grinned. I could sense the happiness inside of him from making me beg to eat. Maybe making him happy was best for me. 

''Can I have some more please?'' I forced a grin on my face. From now on I was going to make him happy. 

A/N: Are you kind of confused? You should be :) sorry if the confusion annoys you. Thanks for reading please subscribe, and comment! Bye