Nothing To Worry About?

Stay Alive

Jaemi looked just like her. I had to keep reminding myself that she was gone, that this girl was someone else. 

''It drives pretty good.'' She smiled to me as she pulled out. I had to keep telling myself that this was for Minho. So he could become the person he used to be. My best friend. 

''Nae, the girl who owned it took good care of it. So what's the car for? Are you planning a trip?'' I tried to keep her distracted from Taemin in the back seat.

''My boyfriend, and I are taking a year off school to travel the country.'' 

''That sounds exciting.'' Now I felt even worse for getting involved. She had a boyfriend at home, and probably a great life that was about to take a turn for the worst. 

''It is, and thanks to your ad we might be able to get on the road by the weekend.'' I couldn't handle it anymore. The longer I was with this girl the more I felt like backing out. I looked back at Taemin who had it in his hands. 

''Jaemi...I'm sorry.'' The next second Taemin covered her nose, and mouth with the cloth that would knock her out. Tears were falling from her eyes in the last moments of her consiousness. 

''I was really hoping she wouldn't remind me of her...but she does. In every way.'' Taemin sniffed. ''At least Minho wouldn't have wanted to keep her.''

''I know...help me move her to the back.'' I un-buckled her seat belt, and Taemin pulled her next to him. 

''Hyung, do you think her boyfriend will come looking for her?''

''Of course he will, but I don't think he'll ever find her. Minho's waiting at his beach house in Busan.''

~~~~~~

''Chansung, are you going out to eat with us?'' Junho asked. Both of us made it through this round of auditions along with Wooyoung, and Junsu. It was time to celebrate. I pulled out my phone and realized I missed Jaemi's call.

''Oh, I'll meet you guys there.'' I put the phone to my ear, and listened to the message. 

''Oppa, you told me to call so why didn't you answer? Anyways I got here okay, so I hope your audition is going-''

''Oh, are you Hwang Jaemi?'' She was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice. 

''Oppa, he's here. When I buy the car Jinyoung, you and I can go for ice cream, nae? Annyeong.'' 

''Aigoo, wait until she hears I passed the audition round.'' I dialed her number to call her back. After ten rings I heard the answering machine. A part of me was getting suspicious, but I didn't want to freak out over something that might not be a big deal. Maybe she was driving, and couldn't answer. 

A/N: Chansung always creeps his way into my fanfics....I can't help it! Please subscribe, and comment. Stop SRS (silent reader syndrome) today, by becoming a regular commenter! Thnx :3