CHAPTER 9 A MAN

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

 

            You go to the top of the cliff to meet your dream man. But you just see NOTHING, just wind blows your hair with a sound of waves became the back sound. You know how its feel. It’s a BIG DISAPPOINTED. You felt that you’re gonna meet your lifesaver in less than a minute ago, but it’s break your hopes like a glass that falls from 9th floor when you saw no one there.

            You are frozen. “Why no one here…” you said hopeless. Then you sit under a small tree. Breathe in breath out. “Aisshhh!! Why I’m not meet him… Where is he??? He should just here waiting for me…” You murmured, “Pabo!!” you hit your head, “It’s not the end!! Maybe, he just goes for a while… So, I’ll wait.”

Ten minutes…

Thirteen minutes…

 Seventeen minutes…

Twenty one minutes…

Thirty minutes….

Forty six minutes…

Fifty eight minutes…

An hour…

 

            No one come to this place. You really lost your patient, so you are going to go home. But you see a man come to you, you still can’t see his face clearly, but you know that he is a man. So you cancel your plan to go home. You sit back and pretend to enjoy the view. Until you hear footsteps come near to you. You look up to the source of the sound. You see a man, oh, I mean an adult man. It’s not like what you want. You see a man around sixty years old comes with painting stuff, maybe.

            “Annyeong…” He greeted you

            “An-annyeong…” You bowed.

            “What are you doing here alone little girl??” he said while observing you.

          “Me? Eh… I just enjoy the view here. It’s so amazing from here…” you said, Is he the one who saved me??”

            “Yes!! You’re right.” He said and started preparing his stuff. He will paint. “I really love this place…” he said.

            “Hm… Do you often come here??” you asked and walk near him

            “Yes. I come here every day… although I just feel the air…” he said.

            “Uhm…” “Oh!! He always comes here!! EVERYDAY??? So…. He is the one who have the THING!!!!” you think, “Hm… So, you know about last week incident?? I –bla bla bla…. *say like what you said to other, lied that you have task*”

            “Oh, I knew it, but I’m not here that day” he said, “My granddaughter got a little accident, and I went to hospital with the other to accompany her…” he explain.

            “Oh Thanks God!! He’s not the one… But that boy?? Should I give up?” you thought, “Hm… there’s another human come to this place?? You know them?”

            “Hm, hm… sometimes I come here with my wife. Another people maybe just come here once…” he said.

            “Oh…”

 

            In another place. In school, The twins still preparing for the theater. Yes, theater. Actually ______ also should come today, but is okay since you are the wardrobe team and you have finished your job 80%, so it’s okay to you don’t come today. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long time i'm not updating...

So hows this chapter??

Actually I want to post Chapter 10, but I still writting Chapter 14.

So maybe i'll post it tomorrow. Don't miss it!!

Happy birthday Minwoo... What do you think about this chapter??

Please comment and subribe, it will inspirate me...

Love ya <3