CHAPTER 19 A FIGHT

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

            Then Kwnagmin and you go to practice room. They’re no one here, they might already confident for tonight. So, You and Kwangmin just sit on the floor and talked each other.

            “They’ll come??” you asked

            “I’m sure Youngmin will come, but I don’t know about Minwoo…” Kwangmin said. The the door opened. Youngmin come.

            “Are you waiting me for so long??” He asked, “You are here too??”

            “No!” you answered, “I just wanna watch you practice for the last time before tonight…” you said.

            “I know, it’s because the rumor, neh??” Youngmin said, “You feel uncomfort outside…” you nodded. “Where’s Minwoo??”

            “He’ll be late…” Kwangmin answered.

            “Oh… He might avoid me…” Youngmin said, “He shouldn’t be that childish…” he said, “Let’s just wait him” he said and other nodded.

            About 10 minutes but Minwoo haven’t come up.

            “Kwangmin-ah, call him…” he said, “We won’t call him because we’re not wrong…” he said to you, you just smile.

            “Yeoboseyo… Minwoo-ah where are you??” Kwangmin said to the phone, “oh okay…” he said and hung his phone. “he’s in his way here…”

            Then Minwoo come in and walk to them. His eyes catch yours, “Oh! You’re here too?” he asked with his eyes avoid your eyes.

            “Where have you been??” you asked him

            “Why are you still worrying me?? You said I’m not deserved to you… And now I know who deserved to you??” He said, “Let’s practice Kwangmin!!” He said to kwangmin and not to bother looked at Youngmin.

            “So childish!!” Youngmin said and all your eyes look at him, “How can you believe that rumor so easily?? You believe that we are dating??” he smirked and play the music. Then they dance.

            In the middle of practice suddenly Minwoo did wrong steps. It’s not once. It’s rarely that Minwoo don’t have his focus. Usually he always the one who is the most focus. What’s wrong with him?

            “I think I should go. I should practice alone to get in your level!” He said

            “Ya Minwoo-ah… What’s wrong with you? It’s the last practice and tonight we should perform?” Kwangmin said. But Youngmin sit on the floor and drink his water.

            “I… I… Nothing! I just… I just, maybe I’m tired…”Minwoo said, “I think I won’t perform tonight! I’ll mess you two.” He said while once looked at you.

            “Minwoo-ah…!” Kwangmin said, “Where’s Minwoo I know!! Minwoo I know is the best dancer. He never gives up. He is one of Jtune Trainee and also has performed with MBLAQ! How can you just give up like this!!” Kwangmin said

            “You can do it with Youngmin…” He said and goes out. You are shocked to see that. Then you walk to Kwangmin.

            “What’s wrong?? Why he goes first??” You asked panic but Kwangmin lets your question with no answered.

            “Youngmin! You should go! Asked him back…” Kwangmin said

            “Why me?? I never did something wrong…” Youngmin said

            “Please… It’s just you can make him back… Please… for me…” Kwangmin begged, “You will ruin my stage…”

            Sigh, “Okay! I’ll ask him back...” He said and go to follow Minwoo.

            Youngmin sees Minwoo sitting in the park bench with his blank and sad expression. He sits next to him. Minwoo looked at his side.

            “I know, you did it because you still love _______!” Youngmin said. Minwoo move his eyes back looking at the sky, “You love her so much…” he said, “You can’t handled your hurt inside your heart when you saw her with another man. And he is your friend… Are you mad at me??” He said. Minwoo looked at him again. “She still loves you too…” he said, Minwoo’s eyes wide, “She felt what you feel right now when she sees you with another girl…” he said and looked at Minwoo, “How can she date me if she still loves you?? We are not dating. We’re friends since we still a child. If we want, we can date since years ago…” He said, “So, please just do it for tonight. Don’t disappoint her… and Kwangmin…” He said, “And also me…” He said and stands up, “We wait you tonight…” then he go.

 

----------------------------------

 

jjajajajjjajajajng... It's been a long time...

I really miss you guys....

I have sooo many things to do...

I won't talk to much, just... Please comment and subcribe... xD