CHAPTER 16 FIRST KISS

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

            After done your class, you’re going to the hall to help the other decorating the stage for the drama. All of your friends are there because tomorrow is the first night. Jo twin and Minwoo also there, Jiyeon and IU too,  and also Jeongmin oppa.

            You help Youngmin and Sangjae to sticking some decorations for stage background, Kwangmin, Minwoo and some of your friends install another stages needed.

            “_______-ah help, Can you take me another glue? I’ve already spent this one…” Asked Youngmin on the ladder.

            You nodded and go to the materials and there’s no glue anymore, just another materials but not glue, “Youngmin-ah, this” you gave yours, “use mine, I’ll go to buy some. We’ve already spent all the glues here…” you said.

            “Are you okay to go alone? It’s already dark outside.” Youngmin asked you.

            “Yah! Youngmin-ah, I’m not a little girl… I’m okay to go alone” You said.

            “That’s right ______-ah! I think you’re the one who need to be worried…” Sangjae said to Youngmin. “And why are you that worried for ______, do you like her?” she said.

            “Yah! No! I’m not I jus—“

            You cut Youngmin’s, “Not me, he has someone he loves so much…” you said and go after you gave Youngmin a smirk.

 

            “Come lets scissors, rock and paper…” Kwangmin said, “The one who lost buying us some meals… Youngmin-ah, you should join!!” he said.

            Then the last Minwoo got lost and he goes out to supermarket to buy some meals. The other rest in hall, chilling around while waiting Minwoo back.

            On the way back, Minwoo sees a dark shadow sitting on the swing in the park. Minwoo is walking near and he sees that the shadow is you. You are sitting while enjoying your ice cream. Minwoo’s walking to you and sitting on the other swing. You turn your face because you feel someone come.

            “Minwoo??” You asked him to make sure he is Minwoo. He nodded, “Where have you been? Oh, you buy them meals??” He nodded.

            “What are you doing here? Alone…” He asked.

            “Look!! The moon is so bright and there are so many stars that beautiful…” You said while eating your ice cream.

            Minwoo is looking at your face secretly, “But they are not as beautiful as… you…” he said.

            “What did you said? Have you found that more beautiful than that??” you asked innocently.

            “Hehehe…” he scratch his head, “I… I … just said… hehhe”

            “Ya, Minwoo tell me where it is? You never asked me when we are dating…” You said while begging and shaking his swing, but the swing lost the balance and you are about to fall, but a hand grabs your wrist. It’s Minwoo’s. Inhale, exhale. But Minwoo’s feet slipped and you fall down with Minwoo on your top.

            You look at Minwoo and your eyes meet his eyes. You feel something squeeze your heart. You feel your heart’s beating faster, and you can hear your heartbeats. You smell his scent, you love his scent. Your blood rushed into your cheeks. And the next thing you feel is his comfortable arms around your waist.

            Just like you, Minwoo got his heart beating so fast like a train with a full speed. “If I can, I hope we always like this. I hope this time stopped so i can hold you forever. I still love you....” But suddenly Minwoo feel painful in his arm, “Aw...” He said and make the both of you comeback to earth. Minwoo stand up and help you. You see his elbow is bleeding.

            “Are you okay? You’re bleeding...” You said but still feel a bit awkward.

            “Ah, I’m okay...” He said.

            You look at his scratched and narrowed your eyes, “You’re not okay... It’s hurt, right? Let me see it...” you asked while trying to look at his elbow. Minwoo shows his scratched elbow, “Oh... It must be so hurt...” You said, “Stay here, I’ll be back... Don’t go anywhere...” You said then you go.

            “She’s still worried me. She’s a good girl...” Minwoo said and smiled.

            After go for awhile you come back with something in your hand.

            “Come on…” You grabbed Minwoo’s hand for go to the bench.

            “Wait… wait… what will you do to me…” Minwoo protested

            “I’ll treat your hurt…” You said, but secretly Minwoo smiles, “You’ll fall again if you are still sitting on the swing…” you scolded.

            Then Minwoo followed you, “Wait!!, the meals!!” he said while pointing the bags that was left.

            “Stay here! I can take them… no one steals those things…” You said then take the bags.

            Then you clean his hurt and put band aid. You look so worried and concern. Then the next thing you feel is something soft on your lips. And it’s Minwoo’s lips. His lips are soft and warn, and you like it. Without you realize you kiss him back. You love this sensation in your stomach. It’s like thousand butterflies held their dance party. And another feeling is come from your heart that beat hard. It’s normal because it is your first kiss. Then suddenly Minwoo end this kiss.

 

Minwoo’s POV

            I’ve done something freaky. I don’t know why I did this thing. It’s her first kiss I shouldn’t steal from her. She doesn’t deserve it. She doesn’t love me.

            “I’m sorry…” I said. She still silent and I know she is still shock. “I don’t know what I did… It’s all my fault”

            “Never mind…” finally she said something, but I hear disappointed voice.

            “I really feel sorry for what I did. I shouldn’t kiss you…” I said trying to make her forgive me, “I still remember when you said you wanna give your first kiss to someone you really love, and it is not me…” I said in a sad tone.

            She inhale then exhale, “Never mind, it’s just an accident, so we don’t count it as a kiss…” she said and smile, but I know there’s a bitter in her smile. “Okay I think, we shloud go back, they might be died in starving…” she said and stands up.

 

YOUR POV

            I feel something soft and warm in my lips. And I know it Minwoo’s lips. I don’t know how our lips touch each other. And the one thing I know that we are kissing.

            It was my first kiss and I know it also his first. It’s wrong!! It’s wrong!! We shouldn’t kiss. But… but I feel comfort with this kiss. I feel relax. And I closed my eyes enjoying the kiss. But suddenly I feel all my something lost. I open my eyes and we’re not kiss again.

            “I’m sorry… I don’t know what I did… It’s all my fault” Minwoo said. But I feel disappointed with this action after the kiss. Is he really thinks that this kiss is a FAULT!!! Ah ______ remember he’s not your boyfriend anymore and that’s was your decision.

            “Never mind…” I said like that was has no meaning for me.

            “I really feel sorry for what I did. I shouldn’t kiss you, I still remember when you said you wanna give your first kiss to someone you really love, and it is not me…” He said. Yes, he’s true. I said that. But now I don’t feel that is wrong.

            “Never mind, it’s just an accident, so we don’t count it as a kiss…” I lied. May be he don’t want this. . “Okay I think, we should go back, they might be died in starving…”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

HAhahahah.... it's .... RATED....

They kiss... And OMO!! that was their first kiss.... OMO OMO OMO!!!!

Is the kiss not mean to Minwoo?? Are you don't count it as a kiss???

 

Thank you for still read my... boring fanfiction... you may just want another great story, but I just can make it like this.

So I really obsessed with comments, I hungry with them.... Give me some comments please....

Thanks for subribing.... <3

 

Anticipate for the next Chapter, I hope you don'y cry...  T.T

 

Love ya <3