CHAPTER 10 DRAMA

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

            This is for annual event. They call it Tonight Talent. It will be held in two nights. The first night you will enjoy listening some beautiful song and voice, and you will see some pianist, violinist and other instrumentalist make beautiful music. Of course Jeongmin will sing solo with his beautiful voice. It’s called Music Night. Then the second night, you will see some other talents, like comedy, drama and also some dancers that make you scream when they move their body. The Twins and Minwoo also participate for this night since they are the great dancers here. And it’s called Art Night.

            The drama will tell about a legend story that is mixed with modern life. They have Sangjae as director. Behind her troublemaker side, she has a talent to be a movie director. She’s the one who made this story called “Sleeping Beauty and The Beat”. She tells about classical story Sleeping Beauty and she change the Prince to be a Hip Hop Prince. So genius. And we have Youngmin as the team leader. He choose Sangjae is not (just) because he want to close with her, but he knows her talent. And with that story, absolutely Eunseok is the one who suit to be the princess. And luckily, Kwangmin was chosen to be the Hip Hop Prince. Since it is a musical theater, we have IU as musician and Minwoo as choreographer. And since you are good in fashion, you are in wardrobe team.

            Besides you, Minwoo also doesn’t come today. But it’s okay. They’ve done their job. So for today they practice the acting. It’s Kwangmin’s time.

            “Yah yah yah!! Pikachu!! Look at your face!! You are a hip hop prince with full of confident. Look!! You look like a pabo!!” Sangjae shouted.

            “Yah!! I’m not Pabo!!” Kwangmin said. “Aissh!! If you are not the one that Youngmin like, I might have killed you!!” he said whispering to himself.

            “Let’s try!!” Eunseok said to Kwangmin, “Are you okay??” she asked.

            “Ah… eh… I’m okay…” he answered nervously, “Look! She is so beautiful. I get nervous beside her… awww” he thinks.

            “This!” Youngmin gives a bottle of water to Sangjae, “You look thirsty after shouted to my twin…” he said

            “Ah!! Gomawo Youngminie…” she answered, “You are really good. The best team leader!!” she said, “Aisshhh!! Why is your twin not like you? Actually I want you to be the prince since you are more handsome than him, but the character suits him more. Ahh.. I should make another story with a prince character that suit you, so you will be the prince.” She said so long then turn to Youngmin, “Yah! Youngminie why are your cheeks so red?? Are you blushing??”

            “Eh?” Youngmin cover his cheeks, “Oh may be because it’s hot here…” he pretended.

            “Ah… If you feel hot, you should be sweating not blushing…” she chuckled, “I know, you blushed because I said you are more handsome than Kwangmin hahaha…” she teased, Youngmin’s face becomes more redder, “Aisshh… kyeopta!! You look so cute Youngminie…” she pinched his cheek.

            *If I could just die… in your arms… - Justin Bieber song as ringtone is ringing*

            “Excuse me!!” Youngmin excuse to answer the call. He sees the screen and see Doojoon number. “Yeoboseyo hyung…” he answered.

            “Youngmin-ah tell _______ to go home now! I’ll die in boring alone!!” Doojon said.

            “Yah! Hyung why you call me? You should call _____” Youngmin said

            “I knew, but she left her phone!! Yah tell her for hurry up okay…” he said.

            “But Hyung, I’m not with her. I’m in school and she doesn’t come here today…” Youngmin said.

            “What do you mean? She said that she is going out with you two…”  Doojoon said.

            “No, we are not!” Youngmin said.

            “So where is she??” Doojoon asked

            “I dunno!!” Youngmin, “since when she go out?”

            “Early this morning.” Doojon said, “Youngmin-ah, help me to find her…”

            “Really?? This girl!!” he said, “Ok Hyung we’ll help…!” then he hang up.

            “Okay I think enough for today. We need to go home it’s already dark outside…” Sangjae announces and it means practice is done for today. Youngmin look at his watch and see it has been at 8 at night. “Hi cute… you should go home early…” she , but he doesn’t mind it like before because he is still worried his friend. “I’ll go home… bye all… Bye Youngminie…”

            “Bye… Take care…” Youngmine said. Then he come to Kwangmin, “Kwangmin-ah, you know where is _______?” he asked

            “I really don’t know but I think she is laying in her bed lazily…” he answered.

            “Yah! I’m serious…!” Youngmin said

            “Yah I’m serious, but I don’t really know… hehheh” chuckled.

            “She went out since early morning and she hasn’t home yet until now…” Youngmin explain.

            “Maybe she just went out. Why don’t you call her? And why suddenly you asked me about her??” Kwangmin asked.

            “Doojoon hyung called me and asked me where _____, but we are not with her. He said that she goes since this morning and she said that she go with us. And she left her phone…” Youngmin explain.

            “Aish…” Kwangmin, “IU –ah… Do you know where ______ right now??” Kwangmin asked IU that just passed by him.

            “No I’m not… Why?” she asked

            “Where’s Jiyeon?” Youngmin asked

            “She goes with his parents for a little holiday…” IU said. “Okay Tae oppa has waited me, can I go?”

            “Ok sure…” Kwangmin said. “So where is she?? Is she run away from home to get her free life…”

            “Yah! It’s not drama!!” Youngmin said, “Let’s go to her house, may we meet her on the way…” then they go back.

            On the way, they still worrying ____, since it’s already dark outside.

            “Oh!! I might be know!!” Kwangmin said, “She’s going out with Minwoo, they’ve made up”

            “Really? How you know?” Youngmin said.

            “Here, Minwoo didn’t come today too. So the two of them were not with us, they have a date.” He explains.

            “Don’t just guess!!” Youngmin said.

            “Okay! I’ll prove it!” Kwangmin said and call a number from his phone. Ring… ring…

            “Yeoboseyo…” Minwoo answered.

            “Minwoo-ah where are you??” Kwangmin asked.

            “I’m at home. Why?” Minwoo said.

            “Ah… don’t lie to me… I know you are going out neh…” Kwangmin said.

            “Huh?? No, I’m at home. Just rest… Why you don’t believe me??” Minwoo said.

            “Yah… You don’t need to be shy with me… I know you are going out with ______ neh??” Kwangmin said.

            “Yah yah Kwangmin!! I’m not lying. I’m laying in my bed right now… I’m not with ______ . You tried to tease me right… hahhaha”

            “So, you are not with _______??”. Kwangmin said

            “You should call her house if you’re looking for her!!” Minwoo said

            “But she’s not home…” Kwangmin said hopeless.

            “What do you mean??” Minwoo asked.

            “Doojoon hyung called Youngmin and told him that ______ is not home since this morning…” Kwangmin said, “No one knows where she is. I think she’s with you bu— tuut tuutt tuttt!! Yah!! Minwoo-ah!!” Kwangmin scolded his phone.

            “Let’s go!!” Youngmin said. And they go home, hm… go to ______’s home.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How's this chapter??? I've done this chapter with Jo Twins scene and just a little about you (or maybe none)

So What do you think? Where is 'you'??

I hope I'll finished this story in chapter 20... Wish me luck... xD

Thanks for subcribed, comment and just read....