CHAPTER 18 RUMOUR

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

            This morning you wake up in the right side on your bed. Today school doesn’t give you any class, because tonight is Tonight Talent Day 1. Usually you just get your invitation cards. Every student gets two cards. The one for themselves and the one is for your special guest you wanna ask for come. Last year, you gave your special card to Doojoon. Kwangmin is for Donghyun oppa, and Yougmin is for Hyunseong oppa. Last year Minwoo has not in this school. This is his first. You remembered, he said that you should give your card to Doojoon and his friend, because he will give you hi special card. But now… You’ll give yours to Doojoon again.

            You came to school to watch your friends already there, that’s mean you are late. You walk in corridor to your class, but you feel something awkward. You feel your friends looking at you since you in school gate. You tried to check your face when you walk by glass windows, but you see your face in normal. You then just ignored them you come to your class and again, all your friends look at you with an undefinition expression. Then you come to Youngmin who’s playing his PSP.

            “Youngmin-ah, don’t you feel something awkward…” you whispered to Youngmin while placed your back on the table.

            “Hm!” Youngmin said while still focus on his game, “You haven’t know?” he asked you but still his eyes on his PSP.

            “What?” you asked.

            “A rumor!” He said

            “What? What…” You said excitedly, “It’s because I’m late, I don’t know the hot news today… Youngmin, would you tell me??” you said

            “Hm…” he answered.

            “What?” you asked

            “The rumor said that we are dating and the reason you broke up with Minwoo is you cheated with me…” he said calmed

            “WHATTTTTTTTT!!!” You said shocked. And you make a noise in class all eyes looked at you. “Yah!! Why you still here playing that!!” you said.

            “So? What should I do??” He said, “Just ignore it! That’s all wrong, and no need to do something!!” he said. Yeah you know him. He never begged to someone although it’s Kwangmin, and this is nothing.

            “Okay! I knew it!! But, don’t you worry about Sangjae…” You said.

            “I am. I just do something good for her!! But I won’t do anything to that rumor maker !” he said.

            “Okay!” You knew him very well, and this is part of him, “Where’s Kwangmin??” You asked, “You don’t go for your last practice??”

            “He’s in his class!! We will!” he said.

            “Okay, I’ll go there to meet him…” you said and walked outside and go to Kwangmin’s class. While still being looked by all your friends with unreable look. You come to his class and see him listening to his mp3 player. You walk to him.

            “Kwangmin-ah…” you said while shook his shoulder.

            “Ah,… _______-ah…” he said and take off his earphones, “You’ve heard about the news???”

            “I have…” you said innocently.

            “I think we should talk outside…” Kwangmin said and grabbed your wrist, “I feel uncomfortable with their look to us…” he whispered.

            You follow him and also you heard some girls murmured

            “Omo!! Don’t say that she also dated Kwangmin!!”

            “I think Kwangmin don’t know that she also dated Youngmin…”

            “I don’t think that she also dated Kwangmin, I often saw them fighting… Maybe just a close friend…”

           Then suddenly Kwangmin turn back and loose his hold in your wrist and go to the girls that talked about you, “Yah!! What are you talking about!! You might don’t have a heart!! You really don’t know what they feel!!” he said, you just saw him this serious, “Ah…!! You even don’t have a twin or best friend so you can’t feel what they feel…” he said then smirked and go back to you and go outside.

            “Kwangmin-ah… I haven’t seen you that serious before!!” you asked him.

            “I also dunno!! Maybe it’s just telepathy from Youngmin… hahha” he smiled

            “I think! I just saw you looked like Youngmin…” you said. He smile

            “This is our power hehehe…” he said.

            “What are you wanna talking to me then?” you said and sit under the tree.

            Kwangmin sit next to you, “I just worry about Minwoo and Youngmin…” He said, “I saw Minwoo this morning and I haven’t seen him until now again…” he said.

            “Oh…” You said, “Maybe he just on gym room.” You said, “He may nervous for tonight…”

            “I hope like that…” Kwangmin said, “But…”

            “What?”

            “But I just think that he just avoid Youngmin…” He said

            “How do you know?” you asked

            “This morning when we were talked, Youngmin come to us to give me my book that he borrowed. Then Minwoo just go and he said he has something to do… “

            “Oh…” You said, “It’s all just because me…” you said, “I’ll ruin their friendship and maybe tonight…” you said sadly.

            “Yah! Don’t say like that… It’s not your fault!!” Kwangmin said. “Wait me! I’ll send them messages…”

To: Minwoo

Minwoo, where are you?

Let’s practice… ^^

 

 From: Minwoo

Go first, I’ll be late

 

            Then Kwangmin send message to Yongmin

To: Youngmin-Hyung

Youngmin, let’s practice… xD

 

From: Youngmin-Hyung

Okay! I’ll go!!!

------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi... How are you guys???

It's already chapter 18....

What do you think about this chapter??? Did i do many mistakes???

I hope you like this chapter...

Tell me what you think by commenting this...

 

I have 2 news, HOT News i think...

First, I'm writting another Fic that tells about G dragon and you, But I won't update that story before I done this one. If you wanna know how that story, you can check in my blog...

Second, you know??? I made twitter acc, so you can tell me anything by mentioning me... Follow me @FyeahNamjabAbs

 

Then, thank you for reading, commenting and subcribing...

Love you....