CHAPTER 20 CONFESSION

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

 

            After get your invitation cards you go home but on the way you remember with Sangjae acted. She looked like avoiding Youngmin. It’s sounded not good, and you knew how’s Youngmin’s feeling. You are in deep thinking for your bestfriend. Then Seungri’s face flashed to your mind.

            “Seungri oppa…” You said, “Ahaa… I’ll ask him to go with me tonight!” You said happily, “Then Minwoo will know that I’m not dating Youngmin… Yess!!” You smiled, “Oh!! I will also ask him to be my boyfriend… yeeyyyyyy!!!” You danced on the street and all people that walk by look at you. Then you open your phone and call Seungri to meet somewhere.

            You’re in coffee shop with Seungri. You drink your America Mocachino while Seungri with his Vanilla Latte.

            “Eh oppa…” you started conversation.

            “Neh?” Seungri answered, “Tell me! You said you have something important to tell me…”

            You nodded, “Oppa…” you said, “Would you come tonight with me…” you give him the invited card. He take it.

            “Tonight Talent?” He asked, you nodded, “Why should be me?” he asked

            “Eh… It’s because…” you said, but still think how to say it, “The first thing is because my best friend…” finally you said.

            “What happened to your best friend?” Seungri said, “Does she like me???” he said

            “Aniyo… He is a boy!” you said.

            “A boy? Oh…. I know!!” he said, you looked at him curiously with his next sentence, “You like him, but he doesn’t notice it yet, you asked me to make him jealous. Am I right!!”

            You sighed, “Ani!” you said.

            “Then?” he curiously

            “His name is Youngmin, we’re best friends since we’re a kid, the three of us, me, Youngmin and his twin, Kwangmin…” you started to tell.

            “Wow… a twins… it’s a love triangle??” Seungri said

            “Aniyo oppa. Please give me time to finish my story, okay…” you said and Seungri nodded.

            “We are very close. Then today we got a rumor” You stopped and drunk your mocachino, “The rumor is that Youngmin and I are dating. Actually it’s not a problem for the three of us. We know the truth. But…”

            “But what??”

            “But I know that Youngmin hurt inside…”

            “Why?”

            “The girl he loves is avoiding him. I don’t know is she really avoiding him or just my feeling. But I know Youngmin, he is hurt…” you said

            “Oh…” Seungri said.

            “Not just that…”

            “Eh??” Seungri looks shocked

            “Tonight, Youngmin and Kwangmin, and also my ex-boyfriend will perform. The three of them is also best friends although not as close as us. But…”

            “But because that rumor…” Seungri said

            “Because that rumor, Minwoo my ex-boyfriend won’t perform tonight because I think he is got hurt because this rumor. Minwoo didn’t angry or fight with Youngmin, I know he is not kind of that person, but he is feel that already betrayed by us. He doesn’t think that Youngmin or me is wrong, but I know he is sad, he just think that I broke him up because Youngmin, but it’s not his place to forbid me to did that, but I …”

            “Okay I know… “ He said, “I’ll come to be your boyfriend to make them in right condition…” he said, then you feel nervous

            Is he asking me to be his girlfriend??, you think.

            “But, you should know it’s just an act. I won’t let you fall for me because my kindness. FYI, I already have a girlfriend, her name is Lee Chaerin, and I’ll take you to meet her, later…” Seungri said, smiling.

            You froze by his words and you feel like attacked by a thunder in a sunny day. He already has a girlfriend, “O-okay oppa…” you said, stuttering.

           
            It’s the time for Tonight talent.

            You prettily dressed in a casual jeans and t-shirt with a pink pattern while waiting for Seungri to pick you up. After Seungri arrived, you both go to the place where the event will be held.

            When you arrived at school, you saw some people already there. So you dragged Seungri to go to the backstage to meet Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. As you reached the backstage, you saw Youngmin is drinking water while Kwangmin seems worried, looking at his phone. And you don’t see any sign of Minwoo there.

            “Where’s Minwoo?!” You asked, making Youngmin and Kwangmin turn to you.

            “Ahh, ______-ah!! He’s not here yet!! And he doesn’t aswer my call!! Ottohkae?!” Kwangmin runs to you and shows you his phone, worriedly.

            “Keep calling him!!” You suggested to Kwangmin. And he calls Minwoo again.

            “Who is he?!?” Youngmin asked as he saw a guy with you.

 

            In another place, a park not far from your school exactly, Minwoo is sitting in a bench with 2 invitation cards in his hand. He looks at it with a blank stare, thinking that the one card should be yours tonight.

            “Oh.. Minwoo ah!!” Suddenly Dara called him as she saw him sitting alone. But he doesn’t respond. “Minwoo ah!!” She walked to him and patted his shoulder, “Minwoo ah!! What are you doing here?!”

            Minwoo looked up to her, “Oh, noona!? What are you doing here?!”

            “Don’t ask me back!! What are you doing here?! Aren’t you supposed to be in school and performing?!” She asked and sat beside him.

            Before Minwoo could answer her, heard his phone ringing for the 30th times today. Minwoo takes it and just staring at it.

            “Don’t want to pick it up?!?” Dara asked as he just staring at his phone.

            Minwoo rejects the phone call, shaking his head. “Aniya..”

            “Who’s that?!” Dara asked.

            “Kwangmin..” Minwoo simply answered.

            “What’s wrong with you, cutie?! You don’t seem happy today?! Why?! Tell me..” Dara said, calmly. Then she saw the invitation cards in his hands, “Oh, you don’t know who to invite?!”

            “Aniya noona.. I’m okay..” He said.

            “Just tell me, Minwoo!!” Dara patted his shoulder.

            Minwoo sighed and looked at the cards, “This card is supposed to be for someone that I love so much.” He paused, “But she’s happy with someone else, now!!”

            Dara just nodded, understanding. “Then, come on…!” she said.

            “Eh… !” Minwoo looked at Dara with ‘Where will we go?’ looks.

            “Hm…” Dara said and closer their face, it’s about few centimeters their noses will touch, “Don’t let my favorite twins waiting you for so long!!” she smiled and grabbed Minwoo’s hand and pull him to follow her.

            Minwoo smile looked at what Dara did, “Gumawo noona…” He said and Dara stopped her foot and turnaround. Minwoo almost crash her. He just smiles when Dara looked at him confused. “Thank you noona…” He said and and still with smile plastered on his lips.

            “For what?” Dara said and wait what will Minwoo says next.

            “Hm… Can I hug you noona…!” Minwoo said with is cute puppy eyes. Dara just smile and open her arms to made sign that he can. Then Minwoo hugs her tight. “Noona… Thank you… Thank you, you always beside me when I am down… Thank you for always make me smile. Maybe I’m still sitting there and sad… Noona…” He said

            “Hm…” Dara answered

            “Thank you for being my noona…” Minwoo said.

            “Hm… hm…” Dara patted his back, “I know… That’s why God made us to meet…” she said.

            Minwoo pull his body to face Dara that is shorter than him. “Noona… Would you always be my noona…?” he asked.

            “Hm… hm… I will. But…” Dara said and looked at Minwoo eyes.

            “But what?” Minwoo asked her.

            Dara looke at Minwoo’s eyes deeply, “This isn’t mean that you love me and asked me to be your girl friend, right??” Dara looked so confused.

            “Oh… !” Minwoo said, “No, noona…” Dara shocked when she heard what Minwoo said, she takes a step back, “I love you noona, I really really love you…” He said and hold Dara’s shoulders and closer his face. Dara face looked so afraid and shocked. He still makes his face close, then…

            “But I won’t ask you to be my girlfriend” Minwoo said and laugh out loud, “Noona, looked at your face… You’re really funny…” He still laughs.

            “Yah!!” Dara slapped Minwoo’s chest, “You know! You made me got heart attack!!” Dara yelled.

            “Mianhae noona…” Minwoo block his chest with his arms from Dara’s attack, “Mianhae noona…!” he shouted.

          “What did you think you’re doing?? You almost made me dead…!” Dara said. “That’s not funny joke kids!!” Dara said while pouting, “Don’t you know! I already think what I will do. What if I reject you!! You will be depressed. And maybe you will try to suicide yourself that you know I will never accept your love. And what about me and Jiyong’s relationship what if I accept you, maybe we’ll be the one who will suicide like Romeo and Juliet….” Dara said for so long.

            “Omo Noona… What are you talking about!!” Minwoo said, “I just got one thing…”

            “What?” Dara asked him.

            “Jiyong. Is he your boyfriend?” Minwoo said

            “EH… Yes, He is my Boyfriend” Dara said

            “Why you never tell me if you have a boyfriend noona…?” Minwoo asked.

            “You never aksed me!” Dara said, “Let’s go! Don’t let The Twins wait…”

            “Wait Noona, tell me about your boyfriend…” Minwoo shouted while following Dara.

            *inhale-exhale* “You sould tell me about him to me noona if you are my noona…” Minwoo said when he reachs beside Dara.

            “Okay, but not now!” Dara said.

            “When? I am really curious…” Minwoo said

            “After you perform tonight.” Dara said.

            “Jinja?? Kyaaakkkkk Thank you noona…” Minwoo said and hugged Dara.

            “Yah! Yah! Stop it!! I can’t breathe!! You don’t allow to hug another person’s girlfriend.!” Dara said.

            Then Minwoo release Dara from his very tight hug, “But I am your brother…” He said and pouts.

            “Oh yes! But Let’s go!! Time is not waiting for us…” Then Dara walked again.

            Minwoo hung his arm on Dara’s shoulder while they are walking together, “Noona, actually I’m not lie about something…”

            “About what?” Dara asked

            “I really love you as my sister…” Minwoo said.

            “I love you too Minwoo-ah…” Dara said and pinch Minwoo’s cheek.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Oh Oh.... It's been really looooooong time I haven't updated. I'm so sorry. So many many many much sorry. actually I'm still upating this fanfic from my computer although about 5 lines -___-

Actually I'm really busy with my school.. ;( So I can't update in routine... So sorry.... T.T

I really appreciate for your comments. Your comments have 85% factor for me to update this fics. I also can write hundred times than 5 lines. So, I really want your comments. I meant it!!

 

Anyway, I have another fic, it's about G Dragon and You

Noona... Nado saranghaeyou....

Hope you also love it.... ^^

 

If you wanna ask me something, you also can contact me in Twitter @FyeahNamjaAbs ... Follow me....

 

THe last but not least...

Thank you for always waiting and subcribing...

See ya next chapter....

Love you