CHAPTER 3 HEARTBREAKER

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

“I’m sorry, but I think you deserves to get a girlfriend better than me…” You said and tried to release your hands.

 “But you’re deserves to me…” he said still hold your hands tight.

 “But you are not deserves to me…” You said that and feel like some needles pinned your heart. You feel Minwoo release your hands. And you walk away from there.

 

“I’m not deserved for you… Have I hurt you??”Minwoo looked at the floor, “But I always love you _____-ah…” Minwoo whispered and his tears fallen down to his cheek. Then he turns back and walk away. “Mianhae if I’ve hurt you…”then Minwoo go to the cafe to have some drinks.

            On the cafe he meet DongHyun with some y girls since he is one of the playboy. He sees Minwoo in a very bad face.

            “Kid! What happened with that cute face…?” Donghyun asked Minwoo.

            “Nothing…” flat.

            “Nothing?? You should show your cutie face to your hyung if it’s nothing happened…” Donghyun said while escaped his body from that girls. And hang his arm on Minwoo’s shoulder. “Tell me, we’re brother, right? You date to my _____” and he gave a code to the girls to away from them.

            “But not anymore…” Minwoo said then drink his juice.

            “What did you mean?” Donghyun asked

            “We broke up.” Minwoo answered.

            “What!!” Donghyun shouted. “Aisshh that kid wanna be like me!! But not for this guy I think. You look great together …” Donghyun argument.

            “Who is broken up? Hyung?? I think you haven’t date this day?” Then Youngmin come to them with just his boxer with topless and show his skinny body.

            “I think your bestfriend tried to be like me…” DongHyun said.

            “Who? JeongMin??” Youngmin.

            “What is in on your mind that you said a guy that has dated once for 6 years trying to be playboy…” DongHyun said, “______ broke Minwoo up.”

            “Really??” Youngmin shocked. Minwoo just nodded. “It is because that kind of thing??”

            “Hm, I think I wanna go first…” Minwoo go.

            “Where will you go?” Youngmin asked,

            “Going home” then he go.

            “Take care…” DongHyun said before Minwoo go far.

            Then Minwoo walk away. Donghyun back to his girls and Youngmin back to volley group after buy some water. Minwoo is starting his car but he isn’t going yet. Then finally he is going. But he just stopped his car near the cliff. He climbs to the top and watch blankly the view. Once his tears fell down, but he wiped it from his cheek.

            “Yah!! ______-ah watch out!! In front of you!!!” Kwangmin shouted.

            You look at your front and see a big coral. You tried to avoid it but it’s too late. Your boat hit the coral and it’s upside down, making you fall into the water. You try to swim back to the surface but unluckily your head hit a part of the boat, making you feel dizzy and breathless at the same time while the water filling your mouth.But all of a sudden, a hand grabbed you and saves you. The person carry you to the beach. Even though you feel dizzy and couldn’t see everything clearly, you could still see a really perfect hot chocolate abs, even though it’s blurryyou’vesucceed touching that things before you faint.

---------

 

Oh!! Come on Minwoo-ah... Put your head on my shoulder baby... I'll comfort you...

So!! What do you think will happen for the next chapter?

Keep comment pleasee...

hey, you silently read... Thank you...

Thank you for comment....

Thank you for subcribe...

Thank you for read...

If you wanna get 3 Thank You... Just Read, Comment and Subcribe...

 

Love you...

xD

Who excited for this Chapter???