CHAPTER 5 YOUR DELUSION

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

The next day, you go to school like every day, but you feel something is different. Minwoo didn’t greet you this morning. He also came late.”Is he really mad at me?” you think. He never look at you.

            In canteen you sit in the corner with Jiyeon and IU, and then you see the twins and Minwoo come.

            “Come here!!” you made a sign. Kwangmin waves his hands. But then you see just Kwangmin come there. Youngmin go with Minwoo.

            “Where are they going?” IU asked when Kwangmin come and sit next to you.

            “Minwoo need to go to library, then Youngmin is accompanying him..” he said.

            “Is he that mad at me until he doesn’t wanna see my face??” you think

            “Is he that mad at _____ so he doesn’t want to come join us?” IU asked Kwangmin.

            “Hm… I don’t know, but I think he isn’t that kind of man in high tempered…” Kwangmin answered while drinking his tea, “like you…” he looks at you.

            “Yah!! What do you mean said that while looking at me??” you said in a high pitch.

            “Look! It seems like what I’ve said…” he said. Then you hit his head with your spoon.

            “Or he is jealous with you two, since yesterday Kwangmin who was the one saved you?” Jiyeon said.

            *Cough!!* you and Kwangmin coughed together.

            “Look! you seem already has chemistry…” IU said.

            “Me? With her!! Never!!” Kwangmin said.

            “Nado!!” You said, but you remember that ‘thing’ then you stares at Kwangmin secretly. “But what if he was the one that have my dream abs??”

            “Yah! Don’t look at me like that!!” Kwangmin said and make you back to earth, “Oh no!! I’m afraid that you break up with Minwoo because you are the one who secretly love me since we were kids…” he said confidently, “Oh!! Puhleeze don’t ruin our everlasting friendship with your foolish feeling toward me…” he said dramatically.

            “Yah!” You hit his head again, “Don’t dreaming in this afternoon!” you said. “Or maybe you are the one you secretly love me…”

            “Me!! Absolutely NO!!” He said. “I think everyone here know who is I am crushing to?” he said.

            “The One and Only Princess Eunseok!!” Jiyeon and IU said together. They already know very well what will Kwangmin said about his crush.

            “But I think she is more suitable with your brother…” IU said.

            “Oh! Don’t make my heart breaking IU-ah…” Kwangmin said.

            “But I will be their shipper if they are dating!!” Jiyeon said. “I think you will suit with the troublemaker Sangjae…” she added.

            “But Youngmin is the one who admires her—Oops!” you said.

            “What!!” They shocked when heard what you said.

            “Youngmin wanna be with Sangjae??”

            “Oh mianhae Youngmin-ah…” You said guilty, “Yes, he said he loves her.”

            “Aishh!! These three kids are more weird than what I think before.” IU said, “The Prince wanna be with the troublemaker, The Awkward wanna be with the Princess—“

            “And the one break up with his cute handsome boyfriend that really love her…” Jiyeon added. “So it’s the reason why you stay be friend, because you are three are weird…” then they laugh.

 

            In the library Minwoo open the book but he doesn’t read that. He just flipped through the page.

            “What are you thinking about? Is it about _____?” Youngmin said.

            “Eh--?” Minwoo answered.

            “Do you really love her??” Youngmin asked while closing his book. “Forgive her, I’m as her friend wanna ask you for a sorry…” Youngmin said.

            “No need! It’s not your fault nor her.” He said.

            “So why are you avoiding her?” Youngmin asked again.

            “I’m not avoiding her! I just—“

            “Don’t you know that yesterday she crashed a coral and almost sunk?”  Youngmin said.

            “I knew…” He said. Youngmin looked at him with a ‘how did you know?’ looks. “Eh, Kwangmin told me… Is she alright now?” Minwoo asked.

            “What do you think?” Youngmin asked back.

            “I think she’s already fine…” Minwoo said.

            “Why didn’t you ask her?” Youngmin asked.

            “I don’t deserve to ask her…” Minwoo said.

            “She said that to you??” Youngmin said, “Really this kids…!! He said to himself.

            “Can we just don’t talk about her??” Minwoo said.

            “Okay! I think I need to go first” Youngmin said. “But you should try to get her back if you really love her. I believe you’re the best one for her.” Young min told, “I know what the best for my friend” he said again, “She maybe don’t know what she feel yet…” then he go.

            In the class you sit next to Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo in other class. You still listening to the teacher until Youngmin write something on your book “Why are you broke him up?” he wrote.

            “A problem.” You answered while whispering.

            “What’s problem?”

            “Sst… Can we talk later Youngminie, Mr. Brown will kill us…” You said.

            “Is it about that abs??” He said.

            “Eh?? What?” You asked.

            “Yes I think…” He chuckled

            “Did you say abs??” You asked again.

            “Do you love his abs?” he asked

            “Whose abs?” You asked

            “Who do you think have abs?” He asked again

            “Yah!! Youngminie-ah, don’t make me confused… Who did we talk about?” You said stressed.

            “Did you break up with Minwoo because he is not the type of guy that suits your ideal type… With HOT ABS…” Youngmin said while waving his hand on his stomach like he is caressing his abs.

            “Yah!!” You shouted and punch Youngmin’s stomach.

            “Ms. ____? Any problems?” Mr. Brown said

            “Eh-eh no! I-I just—“ Then you looked at Youngmin to asked for his help, but he just chuckled. “Yah Youngminie-ah help me…!” then you look at your shoes and have an idea, “Eh, Youngmini stepped on my foot…” you said.

            “Really??” Mr. Brown seemed not believing you, “That’s right Mr. Jo?” he asked Youngmin.

            Youngmin looked at you and smile while you look at him with an annoyed face, “Yes I did.” He said then chuckle again. After that incident, he writes on your book again “You don’t wanna say something to me…” he wrote.

            “Thank you…” You said, annoyed.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally this is chapter 5th

What do you think??

 

Pleaseeeee.... COMMENT!!!!!

You comment really mean to me....

Oh pleaseseeeee.....

 

I'll update sooner if i see many comments... It's really inspiring me....