CHAPTER 8 BEACH MAN

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

You went home after Doojoon called you to go home because he is hungry and asked you to cook for him. Then you went home since it’s already dark outside. After made dinner for your oppa and yourself, you went back to your room. You’re not doing your homework, but you just read your One Piece collection.

            You go to your bed at 10 o’clock to sleep, but you are still staring at the ceiling. You think about something, “Is it true that I just felt dizzy so I looked that Abs?? Was I that dizzy?? I really saw it in front of my face.” You look at your hands, “I’ve already touched them with my hands. I’m not dreaming!!” you think,”Or maybe Kwangmin lied to me??” you said.           “Yah! Yah! Yah! I know now!! Maybe Kwangmin didn’t lie to me, but he just said what he knew. He found me on the beach after someone saved me. So he’s still my life saver, but not the one only. I have another one who saved me.” You said with a smile, “I should find him!! Yes, tomorrow I’ll go there. ALONE!!” you said before you sleep.

            Today is Sunday, and you’re not going to school. Your plan for today is seeking Mr. Perfect Hot Chocolate Abs that saved you a week ago, so you go to the place that have a historical memories in your relationship with your ex, Minwoo.

            You’re going early in the morning, since your parents still not home, DooJoon asked you where you will go, and you just said that you go with the twins. That was a simple lied to believe.

            You ride bus to the beach since you can’t drive and you don’t have your own car. You are not telling the twins because you still feel embarrassed with what did you do yesterday, especially with Kwangmin who was felt to be by you and with your confession about your ideal guy to him that made him laugh out loud and begun to calling you ‘Lady ert’. That bother you that he called you with that thing, and you may feel more humiliated if he calls you in the public. You really hope he’ll never do that thing or you will go to another planet.

            You come to the beach around 10 o’clock, there are many people that spend their holiday to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere in the beach. Then you’re starting your adventure.

            The first place you’re coming over is the café where you and them drunk some juice. Your eyes are still doing their operation. They don’t recognize you because you cover your hair with your pink beanie and use your sun glasses. Then you start your investigation.

            “Grapes juice please…” you asked the blonde waiter.

            “Wait a minute cutie…” he said in flirt.

            “Aisshh!! A guy!! But you don’t even catch my eyes with your skinny body…” you think, “But maybe I can use this guy…”. Then that guy comes with your grapes juice. “Thank you…” you said than drink your juice. “Hm… I heard that a week ago a girl sunk in the beach, isn’t it?”

            “Hm…” he tried to remembered, “I think yes, but…” he still storming his brain, “Oh! Yes, a girl with her friends do you mean?” he said.

            “Hm… Maybe, I don’t really know, but maybe I should make me know because my teacher gave me task about a tragedy in the beach in this week… Sigh…” you said acted.

            “Sure? Maybe I can help you…” he said.

            “I hope. But if you tell me the truth…” You said.

            “Yes, I’ll be. I’ve remembered now!” He said. “By any chance, what’s your name?” he asked you and gives his hands. “JungAh...” he said.

            “Charly…” you gave him your fake identity. “so you remember how she is??”

            “Hm… I don’t remember her face, but I remember she has twin friend, with blonde and black hair.” He said. You smiled and put your book from your bag and ready to write.

            “Yes! Jo Twins did you mean?? I’m such a lucky today, he doesn’t know her face, hm… my face I mean.”

            Then JungAh tell you about that, but you really curious about a thing that he never noticed.

            “Is any other guy saved her?” you asked.

            “I don’t know but one of the twins carried that girl to the mass.” He said.

            “Is he really saved her?” you asked again.

            “Yes, he is…” he answered annoyed, “Why are you really wanna know who saved her?”

            “Hm… I-I just wanna know, Is it wrong?” you said, “Yah, maybe something happened, a mysterious guy saved her and disappeared..” you day dreaming.

            “Hm… I don’t know, but…” he said

            “But what?” you excited.

            “But I wasn’t in that place. Just saw him from afar, but I saw…” he said, you waiting for his next, “His clothes wasn’t that wet…” he said.

            “Kwangmin’s clothes wasn’t wet when he saved me? It’s weird because I was sunk…” you smiled, “I got a clue…”

            “Hm… Thank you for information… I’ll go…” you said,

            “But I haven’t told you till the end…” he protested.

            “No probs! I just can ask another people. I just feel bored here, need some fresh air… See ya…” you bid a goodbye. Then you’re continuing your adventure, you are going along the beach to seek another people to find that man.

            You meet some people, but most of them don’t know about that accident, or sometimes they said they just knew a man carried her to the mass, and you know he is Kwangmin. You go to near the incident place. You see a man, hm… a y man is carrying a surf board, then you asked him.

            “Excuse me! Can I bother you?” you said.

            “What can I help you Miss…” He said.

            “Hm… I have a task to report about the incident a week ago in here. Do you know what I mean?” You started.

            “Hm… I think I know.” He said then sits on the ground. You followed him. “What do you wanna know?”

            “Hm… I heard there was someone else who saved her? Is it right?” you asked.

            “Hm…” He think, “That incident happened in that place right?” he point at the place where you sunk. You nodded. “I saw it” he said. You feel like flying in the sky and watch a y man with that abs come to you. “I saw someone saved her from the cliff. He jumps to save her.” He said and breaking your imagination.

            “Jumping??” You asked.

            “Hm…” he nodded, “I think he was on the cliff before the incident, then he jumps to save her. But I don’t know who he is…” He said.

            “So did you mean someone from the cliff saved her…” you asked. He nodded. “Okay, thank you for your information… See ya…” Then you walk to the cliff.

            “He is not Kwangmin! I saw Kwangmin on the beach when he shouted to me before I crashed the coral…” you think, “So there was another man saved me from the cliff. I should go there, maybe he is still there…”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong!! Hows this chapter??

Who do you think saved her?? He is Kwangmin?? Youngmin?? Minwoo?? Donghyun?? Hyunseong?? or Jeongmin?? Or maybe another man???

Which one do you want??

BTW, have you seen Be My Shine teaser?? Look!! Youngmin in japanesse Prince style is like a Japan Prence, so Beautiful Prince... But I don't like Kwangmin hairstyle.... xD but sometimes he looks good too in this PV... xDDD

 

I'm very thanks for subcribed and commented my story... <3<3<3

Also Thanks to my silent readers.... ;x

Comment pleaseeeee it really mean to me to inspiring this story...

Love you <3