CHAPTER 11 CATCHING FEELING

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

            Youngmin and Kwangmin come to your house and find Doojoon walking around in his living room with a worried expression.

            “Hyung!! Wassup!!” Youngmin said.

            “Yah!! What do you mean by ‘wassup’ing me!!” Doojoon said, “It’s not time to greeting nicely boy!!”

            “Yah Hyung! Mianhae!! I just…” Youngmin said

            “Okay! I’m accepting your apology!” Doojon said

            “So, where’s ______?” Kwangmin asked innocently.

            “Pabo!!” Doojoon hit his head, “If I knew where she is, it’s not called she is lost!!”

            “Yah!! Hyung, I just asked…” Kwangmin said.

            “Hyung, I think you are in high tempered when it comes to ___??” Youngmin argued.

            “Of course I am. She is my one and only sister I have!!” Doojoon said.

            “Ohh… Sweet!!” the twins said together.

           “So hyung, we’ll searching for her around here. You stay at home, maybe she come home…” Youngmin said.

            “Okay. I’ll call some people that maybe be with her??” Doojoon agreed.

            “What happened to _____?” Suddenly someone come from the door. It’s Minwoo.

            “Minwoo!! You come here??” Kwangmin said.

            “Is she still not home yet??” Minwoo asked again.

            “Yes she is!!” Youngmin said.

            “So let’s searching for her…!!” Minwoo said and go outside again.

            “Thanks God, he is coming…” Doojoon said, “I hope he is the one who will find her…”

            “And they hug each other ‘Thank you Minwoo for saving me…’” Kwangmin said and imitates your voice.

            “And they kiss and…” Youngmin added

            “And I have cute little brother in law…!!” Doojoon said

            “Yeyy…!!” They hugged.

            “Okay we need to searching for her too…” Youngmin said and broke the hug.

            “You are right…” Doojoon said.

            Then Youngmin and Kwangmin go searching fot her while Doojoon is staying in his house and calling some of her friends who might go with her. Minwoo also search for her outside.

            But until it is already 10 pm, she isn’t home yet. Youngmin and Kwangmin come back with NOTHING. Doojoon also got NOTHING in his house. Minwoo also come back alone. His face showed a worried. They all have that worried expression on their faces.

           

            After you talked much with Lee Ahjussi, he asked you to come to his house which is near from there. He wants you to meet his granddaughter. Then you agreed. You go to Dong ahjussi. You meet Min there, his granddaughter. She is very cute and she likes you. You played with her till night. You asked for go home, but Lee ahjussi and his family asked you to get dinner first before you go home. They have a younger son, but he is not young as you, he might be around your oppa. He is Seungri. He is a handsome one. You also got attracted to him. “May be he is the one who saved me… >.< He absolutely has that thing… xD” You feel happy. Seungri is a friendly and also funny.

            “Seungri-ah sends her home… It’s already late night…!” Lee Ahjussi said.

            “Neh appa…” Seungri said, “Let’s go ______-ah! I think your parents already worrying you. Or maybe your boyfriend…” he teased you.

            “Goodbye all, Annyeong!!!” then you go home with Seungri, “I hope Seungri oppa is that man…”

            “Kaja…!” Seungri said. He’s ready on his motorcycle.

            “We will go with this oppa??” You asked

            “You have never ride motorcycle before??” he asked you.

            “I have. With my oppa, but once… hehhe” you answered.

            “Oppa?? Your namchin right…” he teased you again.

            “My oppa siblings…” you explained.

            “Okay, let’s go…” Seungri said. You climb up to the motorcycle. “Hold tight! I’m a racer…”

            “Yah oppa, be careful!!” you warned and you link your arms around his waist for your safety.

            Finally you arrived in front of your house. You got off from his motorcycle. You see the lamps still ignite.

            “Go inside, maybe your brother is waiting you for so long…” Seungri said

            “You don’t want to come in??” you asked

            “No, it’s already late night and I don’t want your brother think that I kidnapped his little sister…” he said.

            “Okay!! Bye oppa, nice to meet you. I hope we can meet again…” you said then walk inside. Seungri looks at you until you enter your house then go.

            You heard there are not just your oppa in the living room, you feel another person there. But you think that they are just your oppa friends. You open the door, “I’m home oppa…!” then you look your best friends and your ex, “Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo?? What are you doing-” you can’t finish your sentence because Minwoo hug you tightly all of a sudden.

            “Where have you been?? I’m worrying you!!” Minwoo said still hugging. You just smile and feel something inside. Feel comfort in his arms and you already missed it, oh really missed his warmth. And dugun dugun dugun your heart’s beating rapidly.

            Youngmin, Kwangmin and Doojoon just look at you and Minwoo clueless and speechless. Just like watching a romantic movie in cinema or drama on tv, and forgetting about their worries before. But suddenly *Could it be a possibility I’m trying to say what’s up, cause I’ve made for you and you for me, baby now is time for us. Shall I give it all together but enough is enough. They say we’re too young for love but I’m catching feeling… catching feeling… do do do do do do do…* Doojoon’s phone is ringing, but no one notice.

            You’re still in Minwoo’s arms. You feel safe in his arms. But you feel awkward with this pose. You pull back from Minwoo hug, but you just feel Minwoo arms tightly hug you.

          “I really missed you ______-ah!! I just wanna be like this in moment. I’m afraid I’ll lose you if I release you…” Minwoo think

            Then suddenly you hear a phone rang. You used this chance to release your body from Minwoo’s arms. Minwoo and you snapped out and looked at the source of the sound. But you see your oppa and your friends are enjoying the music while their faces look like enjoying watching a drama.

            “Yah! Oppa your phone is ringing!!” you said. Doojoon is back to earth then he picks the phone.

            “Yeoboseyo Umma!!: Doojoon said, while you, the twins, and Minwoo observing your oppa. “Mianhae Umma, I just-“ Doojoon talked to your Umma, “Neh Umma!! We’re fine. Neh” he said. Then hang the phone. You look at Doojoon like the others. That makes him awkward.

            “Oppa, you should pick your phone, so Umma don’t scold you…” you said to Doojoon.

            “Yah!! What did you say? You teach your oppa, huh!! What about you huh!! Where have you been?? Don’t you know that we all really worry about you??? Why were you lying to me?? To your one and only Oppa!! You know lying isn’t good!! And you also skip school. Is that a good, huh?? Luckily I wasn’t call the cops and report you for being kidnapped. You should tell me if you want to go to somewhere!! But don’t lie to me and make me worry like this.. You’re my one and only sister!! What if something bad happened to you?? At least you should tell the twins if you want to go somewhere!! Where have you been???” Doojoon breathe out heavily after scolding you without stopping. Jo twins who sat on the couch just blink their eyes while looking at him, speechless.

            You look at your oppa with a shock expression. Then you bow at him with your sad face expression, “Mianhae oppa.. I wasn’t meant to.. I was just-” “Aish.. What should I say?? I shouldn’t say that I was looking for that Mysterious ABS Man, right?? What should I do??” You thought panicly.

            “Just what??” Doojoon shouted as his anger is still left.

            “Just..” You sratch the back of your head.

            “Ahh.. Hyung… Let her sit first or drink some water.. She must be tired!!” Minwoo calm Doojoon down and push him down.

            “Kwangmin ah, take a glass of water please!!” Youngmin said

            Kwangmin did what Youngmin said and you sat down beside Youngmin. Kwangmin back with a glass of water in his hand and give it to you. You take a sip of it and put it down on the table in front of you.

            “Mianhae oppa.. I was just playing around and met a nice Ahjussi who has a little granddaughter that just had been on an accident, so for being nice I went to visited her and playing with her.”

            “Really?? You’re not lying to me??” Doojoon asked. You shook your head

            “Then where have you been go?” Youngmin asked

            “I went to…” you said

            “Where? Is it a mysterious place so you went there alone?? Without us your bestiest??” Kwangmin said.

            “Not like that! I just want to go alone. I know you’re still busy with the drama…” you explained

            “So where??” Youngmin asked

            “Be—beach…”

            “What!! You go there alone without me!!!” Kwangmin said, “That’s not fair!!”

            “I said I just want to go there alone…!” you said.

            “Yes what is wrong to go there alone? She may sometimes wanna be alone…”  Minwoo said

            “Neh, you are right Minwoo-ah…” you said “he always knows me…, “But I think you are happy to practice drama with Eunseok…” You said to Kwangmin

 

Annyeong... It's been a long time i'm not update...

Finally, I updated this chapter...

It's long chapter, hope you like it...

Thank you for reading, commenting and subcribing...

 

Comment please...